Sneeze Fetish Forum

Yaza the Terrible (Giantess)

Zracken3

Oof, well, hello everyone! So, I'm not an artist by any stretch of the imagination, but I had this image that I had to get out of my head for myself. Now that it is, I figured I'd share it despite my lack of all talent. :laugh: Really, I have no technique; I just eyeball everything until it looks good enough. And it takes so long to do.

Anyway, here's a new character of mine -- Yaza the Terrible. Or just Yaza. She's a half-ogre, half-orc shamaness whose explorations into the dark arts have "cursed" her with an enormous body. But, she uses it to her advantage and has come to dominate the region. Her left arm carries a collection of the weapons that would-be heroes have tried to use against her.

She is left-handed and about 110 feet (33.5 meters) tall. She also weighs over 500 tons because we obey the cube-square law in this house. But, of course, we also use magic to defeat all of the mechanical issues it poses. :wink1:

She has a sadistic streak and likes to toy with her failed opponents before disposing of them in creative, amusing ways. Her favorite way she’s discovered so far is to sneeze them really far away since it’s free and leaves the possibility that they might live and try again! :evilsmiley03:

I am working on a second image that shows the release of this sneeze, but, for now, it's just the buildup. I just wanted to post it now. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

I might also write a story or two for this character at some point, but I don't think I'm gonna be putting the effort in to drawing her again. She's fair game for anyone else who wants to take a stab at it though -- I don't have a copyright, I promise!

https://www.deviantart.com/zracken3/art/Yaza-the-Terrible-846852273

On 6/27/2020 at 5:57 AM, Raven said:

Very nice! Love me a sneezy giantess!

Thank you; I do too! :laugh:

I WILL get to "Part 2" eventually. Been spending energy on other things recently, but it WILL happen!

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/2/2020 at 8:30 PM, Zracken3 said:

Thank you; I do too! :laugh:

I WILL get to "Part 2" eventually. Been spending energy on other things recently, but it WILL happen!

This is incredible! You should also post your Emma pictures and stories on this forum. People wont mind the dragon aspect. 😃