Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hello! :)

NocturneOwlBoy

HI everyone! I've had this account since the beginning of this year, although I never really posted anything because of university and debilitating shyness😅My name is Carlos, and I'm 22 years old.  Prior to signing up, I've known about this forum for years, and I adore all of the content here! Nowadays, I feel much more comfortable interacting with people on the internet more consistently.

Looking forward to chatting with all of you!

Hello, hello! So glad you decided to jump in with us. :happysmiley: I was similarly shy before I joined...still am actually. I look forward to seeing you around too!

As a quick icebreaker, what are some of your favorite things about sneezing? Is it the buildup? Do you like allergies or a different trigger? Anything you'd feel comfortable sharing!

2 hours ago, NocturneOwlBoy said:

although I never really posted anything because of university and debilitating shyness

Don't worry, take your time and I'm sure you'll soon settle in.

Welcome to the forum!

:joal:

10 hours ago, Zracken3 said:

Hello, hello! So glad you decided to jump in with us. :happysmiley: I was similarly shy before I joined...still am actually. I look forward to seeing you around too!

As a quick icebreaker, what are some of your favorite things about sneezing? Is it the buildup? Do you like allergies or a different trigger? Anything you'd feel comfortable sharing!

I, nice to meet you! I have quite a few favourite aspects, such as the buildup, announcing the impending sneeze, explanations/excuses for sneezing fits (ex. "There must be something in the air"), and exasperation in the midst of a sneeze attack ("What on earth is making me sneeze?!"). In terms of triggers, I'm a fan of stories with dust, pepper, and pollen. I'm usually not much of a fan in terms of illness stories, probably because I hate being sick myself, and others being sick just brings out my concern for them.

9 minutes ago, NocturneOwlBoy said:

I, nice to meet you! I have quite a few favourite aspects, such as the buildup, announcing the impending sneeze, explanations/excuses for sneezing fits (ex. "There must be something in the air"), and exasperation in the midst of a sneeze attack ("What on earth is making me sneeze?!"). In terms of triggers, I'm a fan of stories with dust, pepper, and pollen. I'm usually not much of a fan in terms of illness stories, probably because I hate being sick myself, and others being sick just brings out my concern for them.

Ah, man, you're putting words to things I knew I liked but never thought about specifically. Not to be too forward, but I, for one, think you have great taste! :D Would you say you like bigger, smaller, or normal-sized sneezes? And do they have to be realistic?

Oh, and are you thinking of making some of your own stuff, or will you be leaving nice comments on others' stuff? Or both? ^_^ Sorry, for all the questions; I just like getting to know people.

38 minutes ago, Zracken3 said:

Ah, man, you're putting words to things I knew I liked but never thought about specifically. Not to be too forward, but I, for one, think you have great taste! :D Would you say you like bigger, smaller, or normal-sized sneezes? And do they have to be realistic?

Oh, and are you thinking of making some of your own stuff, or will you be leaving nice comments on others' stuff? Or both? ^_^ Sorry, for all the questions; I just like getting to know people.

Don't worry, I enjoy answering questions like these! I'm a big fan of all types of sneezes, especially since expressions and situation play a role in my attraction. and usually I'm a fan of realistic sneezes, but there comes times when the more unrealistic sneezes can really impact me, like Blah's "It Runs in the Family".

For the other question, it's mostly gonna be a mix of nice comments, as well as sharing new finds in the Sneezing in the Media portion. I've enjoyed reading a lot of the Original Fiction stories, and now I can show appreciation for the authors that really made an impression on me. I've been considering writing original works of my own, or even fanfics, though at the moment I don't feel they're good enough to post. I'm getting better at them, though it might be a while😅

23 minutes ago, NocturneOwlBoy said:

Don't worry, I enjoy answering questions like these! I'm a big fan of all types of sneezes, especially since expressions and situation play a role in my attraction. and usually I'm a fan of realistic sneezes, but there comes times when the more unrealistic sneezes can really impact me, like Blah's "It Runs in the Family".

For the other question, it's mostly gonna be a mix of nice comments, as well as sharing new finds in the Sneezing in the Media portion. I've enjoyed reading a lot of the Original Fiction stories, and now I can show appreciation for the authors that really made an impression on me. I've been considering writing original works of my own, or even fanfics, though at the moment I don't feel they're good enough to post. I'm getting better at them, though it might be a while😅

Well I'm glad I found someone who likes answering to match my liking of questioning. 😆

I'm glad you're interested in leaving comments on people's work. I try to contribute stories and such, and I can say that, personally, seeing people's comments is my lifeblood. It's what encourages me to keep contributing. I would strongly support you submitting your own original work too! Even if it's just a few messy paragraphs, it's a start! But, do it because you want to, not cuz I told you to. :laugh2: