Sneeze Fetish Forum

Allergy / Hay Fever Badges

Bless you, Hi

With hay fever season upon us, many in Japan are wearing badges saying "I have hay fever" with cute sneeze illustrations on them when out in public to put others around them at ease because of the pandemic.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/news/coronavirus-hay-fever-badges-japan/

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2020/03/11/national/science-health/badges-coronavirus/

makes sense I think for them to have a way of identifying that their harmless and not sick with the virus. personally though I think the people who where treating them badly, that made/makes them want the tags where probly a******s towards them before the virus stuff started and they are'nt gonna stop being a*******s just because of they have tags showing it's only allergies. their most likely still gonna be a******s to the allergy sufferers.

A germaphobe here 👋 While I'm trying to be nice to everybody, I can't help it but move as far as possible from a person who coughs/sneezes/looks sick (I know, ironic considering my fetish). I think these badges are really cool, because they would make me feel at ease and not want to run away from a coughing person or give them a wide-eyed look of fear. 

I honestly should look for a tag like this, people give me plenty of looks when I’m struggling with my hayfever/allergies and I promise them I dont have CoVID but some people dont exactly believe me, which is still fair but still difficult😅🤧

5 hours ago, Sneezingnonstop said:

I honestly should look for a tag like this, people give me plenty of looks when I’m struggling with my hayfever/allergies and I promise them I dont have CoVID but some people dont exactly believe me, which is still fair but still difficult😅🤧

It's been said before, but sneezing isn't actually a symptom of COVID-19. But people in general seem to only be looking out for symptoms similar to a common cold. Even here in NY, I've seen people move away from someone who just sneezed, even if they're wearing a mask.

On 6/28/2020 at 12:32 AM, Raven said:

It's a pretty good idea!

Agreed!

This is a cool idea. Does anybody know whether there are badges like that in other countries than Japan? In Germany I didn't spot something like that.

On 7/8/2020 at 5:24 PM, sneezomania said:

This is a cool idea. Does anybody know whether there are badges like that in other countries than Japan? In Germany I didn't spot something like that.

I kind of looked, but have only seen badges sold online for things like food allergies or carrying an inhaler. Hopefully the idea spreads tho!

• 2 years later...