Sneeze Fetish Forum

Guys, I'm super into the fetish again.....but I need your help. Where did everyone go? 

Whenever my girlfriend goes to sleep, I bring out some of my trusted clips and just smile instantly.

I forgot how much I loved people from Clip4Sale just sneezing for no reason. Especially Nova Fetishes.

I don't know if anyone else feels this way about sneezing during the quarantine, but it just makes me happy.

Talking about this fetish and how it all works, as well as reading the SneezeFetishForum makes me happy. 

Finding new videos of females sneezing on camera makes me super happy. If they have a cold, game over. I just really love colds on other people. Not me.

Connecting with people who have the sneezing fetish and writing stories/scenarios with them collaboratively is one of my favorite things to do. 

I'd love to do more of it.  I realized that I would love to have close friends who also have the fetish. You can't make it through this life alone.

Nobody else in this world really understands my attraction to others. I feel really alone in this realm of my life. 

My girlfriend knows, but she doesn't understand much about how the fetish makes you feel.

Listen guys, I revamped my old sneeze fetish Discord server, Sneezy Central into Sneezy Central 2.0. 

New logo. New moderators. Same idea. We talk about the fetish, and much more at the same time! Life, sneezes, dogs, video games, whatever! 

People often post clips they want to trade, observations and stories. We used to be popping in 2018, but I forgot about it after a while not using it.

Edited by SneezyHolmes

Just a small reminder that we do not allow open posting of Discord links on the main boards. I will add it to your profile instead and anyone validated may view your profile and join from there. :) 

EDIT: Mind fart. Forgot how Discord works. You'll need to create a non-expiring link to be added. Also, the link you currently have is expired so again, I will be removing it from your post.

Edited by SneezyHolmes

I guess that works. I love Tony Stark as well, by the way. 

I remember running into you on the forums before. 

Sorry about the mistake. I'm just trying to create a small community before sneezing dies on the Internet.

i sincerely doubt sneezing is ever, ever going to die on the internet. you don't need to worry about that.

I don't know. It's been weak sauce lately.

Not the same as when JustUnique was big. 

11 hours ago, VibraniumPhoton9 said:

Not the same as when JustUnique was big. 

she was sixteen years old.

You're right, but when I discovered her videos I was fifteen as well. 

I don't watch any of her videos now, because it's kinda wrong. 

But thank you for pointing that out.

um she was 16 in 2012 and you were 15 in 2008 SOOOOOOOOOOO...............................