Sneeze Fetish Forum

Furniture rearranging really stirs up the dust...

sneezyyyy

This is from a while ago when I was with a sneezy boy, we’ll call him Alex. He’s tall with a pretty attractive nose. 

I had been planning on rearranging the furniture in my room one day - something I hadn’t done for years. I’m not the best with deep cleaning so I knew doing this would churn up a ton of dust and things. You can imagine where I’m going with this...

Alex was a fairly sneezy boy with allergies which gave him the occasional attack. On days without an attach he would usually sneeze around 5 times. I figured I could use some help with moving the furniture, and thought this might be a good opportunity to get some good allergy sneezes. 

He came over and we started to move the furniture around. For a while nothing was happening and I thought I would be disappointed. I soon started to hear some sniffling coming from him and started to get excited. We just kept moving the furniture and cleaning the dust that we uncovered. His nose was running, and sounded like it was now more full. He kept using his hand to wipe his nose and itch it. aaaCHOO!! Came the first sneeze of many. I didn’t comment and kept cleaning. I looked over and he was standing still with the dazed look in his eyes staring off somewhere. His elbow was ready to catch some more sneezes. He stood still for a good 15 seconds and aaahh..aaCHOOO  aaCHOO ahhh...CHOO!!! He sneezes all these into his elbow - and his nose now sounded very full. He sniffed a few times and I went to grab a tissue box. I handed it to him, he smiled and said “danks” in a stuffy voice. He put the box on the dresser and grabbed a couple tissues and blew. It sounded productive. 

Not long after the nose blow his nose filled up again. By this point dust was flying all over the room. He was sniffing congestedly almost constantly. My mom came in to help us lift the dresser. She must have noticed Alex wasn’t feeling well and offered him an antihistamine. Alex said no he’ll be okay. They discussed allergies for a moment but I’m not a fan of this encounter so that’s all I remember. She then left the room. 

Alex and picked up the bed to move - which uncovered a TON of dust. As we moved it across the room, he got a presneeze expression on his face. He kept this expression the whole time we were carrying the bed and was trying to make it till we set it down to let the sneezes out (since he couldn’t cover them while holding the bed). We finally put the bed down and he QUICKLY reached for a tissue; aaCHOOO...aaCHOOO...ahhh...ahhhh...aaaaaCHOOOO! He grabbed another tissue without moving the one on his face. He brought the new one up and aaahhh...ahhhhhhCHOOOO...aCHOOaCHOOOaaaaAHHHCHOOOOO!!!!

He got the tissue to his nose just in time for this violent fit. He seemed to be done now. With the tissues still to his face, he reached for another (again) and brought it up to blow his nose. Before he blew, he plopped down on the bed exhausted. He now had quite the pile of tissues at his face. He blew his nose. It was a long, productive, congested blow. aaaCHOO! aaCHOO! The nose blowing must have stirred something and caused another couple little sneezes. He blew once more and removed all the tissues from his face. Alex then looked at me, who had basically been staring at him the whole time, and chuckled. Luckily for him we were done moving the furniture.

For the rest of the evening he was very congested, blowing his nose frequently, and had the occasional single or double sneeze. But that was the end of the fits.