Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hay Fever + Gamers (F)

Bless you, Hi

Thanks again for the kudos everyone! Ok so not all of the links are going to be all-time continual sneezing fits BUT there are some (run-of-the-mill reasonable sneeze count) sneezing gems I'll post that are still great!

For example:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1155344964 (15 sneezes)

34:10 - 1

58:10-31 - 4

1:24:50 - 5

2:34:00 - 2

2:51:20 - 3

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bless you, Hi

• Chiguy13

• ALSF

• iojo

13 hours ago, Bless you, Hi said:

Is that a challenge?

No, no of course not.......   Wait, what am i saying???    Yeah, go on, please, I dare you... 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! Did you miss me?...

*🦗🦗

..ok well did you miss the links to all the sneezy chicks I post? OK! OK! Shh! That's enough applause, you can sit back down lol

Beautiful girl. Really bad allergies. Amazing pre-sneeze face. Yada, yada. The twist? Some of the most unique sounding sneezes I’ve ever heard. Also of note is that some of the buildups towards the end are very… climactic sounding, I guess?

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1152578349 ( 47 sneezes )

1:14:00 - 2x

3:05:55 - 2x

3:24:15 - false start

3:39:10 - 2x

3:56:30 - 2x

4:13:25 - 2x

4:19:20 - 2x

4:32:10 - 3x

4:34:20 - 2x

4:43:55 - 10x

5:13:50 - 6x

5:23:25 - 4x with a cute tantrum about all the sneezing

5:42:55 - 6x with some asmr for those who like that

5:50:50 - 4x

(Skeletor voice) "Until we meet again!"

Fantastic find...is it just me or do spanish/portuguese speaking people always seem to have amazing fits?  It makes me really wish I lived in one of those countries, haha.

22 hours ago, Bless you, Hi said:

Some of the most unique sounding sneezes I’ve ever heard.

You weren't kidding!

:joal:

On 10/18/2021 at 1:18 AM, luvsfemalehonks said:

3:22:11 she leaves for the bathroom and you hear her blowing her nose honking pretty loud!

Those blows are fantastic. Big fan of them. 😍

Hello! OK I have some good news, some so-so news, and some REALLY terrible news (by sneeze fetish standards of course).

BAD NEWS: I found a stream that would've BY FAR been the sneeziest clip posted here. Like 75+ sneezes in 2 hours. But the clip is gone now. Not cuz of weird comments or anything, I just happened to find it when it had almost reached 3 months since posted when twitch usually deletes streams.

SO-SO NEWS: I DID manage to save it! But idk how get it out to you guys (and gals).

GOOD NEWS: Here’s a different sneezy stream!

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1162559210 (20 sneezes )

14:10 - 5x

22:20 - bargaining with source of allergy lol

24:35 - 5x with noseblowing

38:00 - 3x

49:45 - 4x

1:17:35 - 3x

1:51:55 - 4x

Also (not promising anything) but are there preferences I should look out for? Physical appearance? Sneeze types? I know some mentioned the V-Tuber thing and nose blowing so I'll try to remember that. Anyway...

27 minutes ago, Bless you, Hi said:

Hello! OK I have some good news, some so-so news, and some REALLY terrible news (by sneeze fetish standards of course).

BAD NEWS: I found a stream that would've BY FAR been the sneeziest clip posted here. Like 75+ sneezes in 2 hours. But the clip is gone now. Not cuz of weird comments or anything, I just happened to find it when it had almost reached 3 months since posted when twitch usually deletes streams.

SO-SO NEWS: I DID manage to save it! But idk how get it out to you guys (and gals).

Also (not promising anything) but are there preferences I should look out for? Physical appearance? Sneeze types? I know some mentioned the V-Tuber thing and nose blowing so I'll try to remember that. Anyway...

Do you have it saved as a video? I would recommend uploading it to Google Drive. 

7 hours ago, Bless you, Hi said:

Amazing find and i think google drive would be good

6 hours ago, Bless you, Hi said:

Hello again!

Something a little different.

Not a gamer. Not from hay fever. One sneeze.

I know I know. Really? Only one sneeze? But there's just something about the clip this that I still thought it was worth posting idk why

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1184360804

1:46:45 - 1x

Thank you for always posting new content really appreciate it , and that was a nice sneeze it’s worth posting 😁

On 10/24/2021 at 4:50 PM, Bless you, Hi said:

any follow up on this?

Greetings! I hope you all had a Happy Halloween... well enough of that. On to business.

a sneezy VTuber

https://www.twitch.tv/curledlife/video/1188048882 ( 24 sneezes )

9:45 - 5x

21:36 - 5x

25:45 - 2x

37:55 - 1x

42:10 - 7x

1:08:10- 6x

1:11:20-39 - false start

another from The VTuber Sneeze Queen ( 13 sneezes )

1:08:30 - 4x

1:52:45 - 3x

2:03:16 - 6x

(Skeletor Voice) "Until we meet again!"