Sneeze Fetish Forum

“A Cold in my Nose” by Stephen L. Lawrence (I cant be the only one?????)

remuslupin

Hi so I’m sitting in bed at 2am minding my business when a deeply suppressed memory from 10yrs ago popped into my head?!?!?

In 6th grade, my middle school choir did a song about having really bad cold called “A Cold in my Nose”.

Anyways, I HATED this song because every time we rehearsed it I would get super uncomfortable, and I was just 11 back then and didn’t know why sneezing made me have ~feelings~ yet. Also hated having to perform it in front of my parents (EEK!)

But I feel like I can’t be the only one who was in this awkward situation! Lemme know if any of you also had to sing this song and if you were also traumatized lol

Here’s a link to the sheet music and lyrics: https://www.jwpepper.com/A-Cold-in-My-Nose/10047689.item#/submit I just need you all to know how RIDICULOUS this was

Edited by SneezyHolmes
Removed kids singing about having a cold.

I also vaguely remember singing a song about colds in choir one year. I just mouthed the words instead of singing and I would cringe when the sneezing parts would come because everyone used to fake sneeze. 

8 hours ago, remuslupin said:

Also hated having to perform it in front of my parents (EEK!)

That must have been mortifying. Luckily, I never had to perform songs about colds. It was just something we sang during winter as part of rehearsal.

Is that the song that Betty Boop sings? Did you have to sing it like, "A code id my doze" lol sorry don't mean to pile on.

• 4 weeks later...
DozeCode4465

There’s an amazing version of Barbra Streisand singing “gotta code id by doze”  in the movie funny lady.  She’s fantastic..all red nosed, In bed with a big scarf feet in water and taking heavily thru that gorgeous bugle of hers.

this movie was seminal in my fetish’s development - hence my common use of doze code On my channels and communications.  I can honestly say-I’ve long fantasized about caretaking Barbras poor cold infested nose.  I bet she blows biblically. 

here’s the audio.  Really worth the rental if you Can sit thru it. I’d say about an hr in.  

Edited by DozeCode4465