Sneeze Fetish Forum

impressed by honking nose blowing?

Bleh

I, like a lot of people, sometimes find it difficult to make sense as to why I have this fetish (sneezing/nose blowing/allergies, etc).  I guess one of the reasons why I'm attracted to honking nose blowing in particular is because I think it's kinda cool?  It's sort of like a "special skill", and I have no idea how they do it, lol.  From what I've seen (on youtube and in real life), most people don't honk when they blow their nose.  Probably about a maximum of 20% of the youtube videos I've seen with nose blowing have honking nose blowing in them.  I guess that if I could honk, I wouldn't be as attracted to it, because then it wouldn't be as "special".  Are any of you impressed by loud nose blowing?

Yes it has to be said that I love a good honking nose blow, especially if it is in a handkerchief and also more if it is a female too

I'm a really loud honker myself, so it's rare that I come across something that really "impresses" me, but I agree that it seems to be a comparatively small proportion of people who do it. 

An interesting point - I've been in contact with a number of people who I've coached on their nose-blowing to help them do a better blow, who have then gone on to honk relatively strongly. So there is an element of technique and learning there, rather than a blanket can/ can't honk. 

DozeCode4465

Definitely a learned skill.  Im a loud honker male ... always have been and while I am very snotty too, my blow always ends in a monster honk.  Otherwise whats the point. 

i too have seen soft and wet blowers change their tune with just a simple mechanical change of the nose.  Squeezing at a certain point on the nostril; adding some more pressure and your creating an orchestral masterpiece from a single bugle. LOL

obviously I’m a fan!   I have my whole life.  From the large nosed babysitter with thin nostrils flowing to a point- her box of Kleenex in tow and the cold she’d bring to our time together.  This poor woman would blow like a thunder clap with  almost no effort.  Just seemed natural for her.  Others and more amazingly - with little noses- small nostrils and quiet unassuming personalities - would surprise the world when a cold would settle in.  One  GF from my long last would sniffle and sneeze once and be sure that a cold was coming.  By day 2 this little nose would be so encumbered in the horror of the germ inside - she’d just lay down and blow like a fog horn until the germ would leave; as surprisingly as it arrived.  Of course - this would leave my next most favorite things ...her sore, chapped and reddened nose....always the telltale sign of the nose cold from hell.  

...but that’s another story for another thread. 

Hey Bleh,

I was always impressed by honking nose blowing from an early age. I remember a kid in my class in junior school who blew his nose with a loud honk. I always tried to make that noise but couldn’t. Then in senior school various guys made a honking noise when they blew there nose and quite a few of them used hankies too which I love. One day when I was about 17 I had a cold I blew extra hard and honked for the first time and have honked ever since. I’ve always loved it when hot guys blow their nose and honk especially if they use hankies. I like any cute guy blowing his nose but for me honking is my favourite type of blow. I do wish I could sometimes blow my nose hard and not honk as it can be very loud.

Impressed, amazed, shocked, turned on...all the above by a female that honks. My earliest memory I was a kid and there was this woman in church who had this deep sharp loud honk I'll never forget...she was really putting in effort. All through life I've been lucky enough to be around a female or two off and on that would honk...all memorable.

DozeCode4465
On 7/11/2020 at 6:16 PM, luvsfemalehonks said:

Impressed, amazed, shocked, turned on...all the above by a female that honks. My earliest memory I was a kid and there was this woman in church who had this deep sharp loud honk I'll never forget...she was really putting in effort. All through life I've been lucky enough to be around a female or two off and on that would honk...all memorable.

We should compare notes.  I have a life time of great female honk memories.  On trains planes buses.  School offices just about everywhere 

I absolutely love honking nose blowing by a female. My current girlfriend happens to be a honker as well. I'm really new here but would love to share some stories.

• 2 years later...

Yeah I don’t like quiet nose blowing. I have to hear a honk or some snotty/stuffiness for it to trigger my fetish. It needs to sound like the person really needed to blow their nose and the quiet ones just don’t. My favorite are the ones where the blow starts out sounding super snotty and congested and then after a few more blows ends with a nice loud honk to signal that the nose is clear… for now! 
but yeah, the noisier the nose, the better! 🤧🤧🤧

10 hours ago, Lavendersnz said:

I have to hear a honk or some snotty/stuffiness for it to trigger my fetish. It needs to sound like the person really needed to blow their nose and the quiet ones just don’t.

Yeah, totally.  I don't like nose blows that sound like they're unnecessary.

On 8/13/2022 at 11:16 AM, Lavendersnz said:

Yeah I don’t like quiet nose blowing. I have to hear a honk or some snotty/stuffiness for it to trigger my fetish. It needs to sound like the person really needed to blow their nose and the quiet ones just don’t. My favorite are the ones where the blow starts out sounding super snotty and congested and then after a few more blows ends with a nice loud honk to signal that the nose is clear… for now! 
but yeah, the noisier the nose, the better! 🤧🤧🤧

This pretty much describes my blows!  They sometimes start off with a honk (and honk throughout), but mostly, my blows start off soft and gurgly, the end with a loud honk (hard enough to blow holes through the Puffs Plus tissue that I am blowing into)!

Jeff

On 7/9/2020 at 11:48 AM, Hankyrick said:

Yes it has to be said that I love a good honking nose blow, especially if it is in a handkerchief and also more if it is a female too

I'm totally agree with you. Handkerchiefs and a female nose blow it triggers my fetish, specially if they are carrying a men's hanky.

4 hours ago, Tucked Hankie said:

I'm totally agree with you. Handkerchiefs and a female nose blow it triggers my fetish, specially if they are carrying a men's hanky.

Totally with you on the mens hanky too 😍😍😍

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Shortone47 said:

Honking blows don't really do anything for me.

Are you more of a person who likes wet nose blows into a hanky or tissue?