Sneeze Fetish Forum

Different Nose Blows

LoudSneezes97

For those of you that enjoy nose blows as well as sneezes, I'm interested in knowing if anyone has noticed how people blow their nose differently.  As an example, I will share how i blow my nose, because I do it in a very odd way.(Bear with me as I try to explain this)  When I feel like I need to blow my nose I'll grab a tissue, if I've got a cold I'll grab the hanky I have in my pocket.  Usually when you see someone blow their nose they place the tissue on top of their nose, so it's covering the nostrils, the tip and some of the bridge of their nose.  I like to place my hanky/tissue on my nostrils, I blow my right nostril first and then I blow my left and I only use one hand.  Does anyone else blow their nose like this, I've always thought I'm weird because I've always blown my nose like this and no one else does.  

Also, what kind of nose blows do you enjoy?  Personally I have no preference.

Also, Also, if this make no sense to you please say something.  I've never been good at getting my thoughts out via text & I welcome criticism as long as it's constructive.

• 2 weeks later...

I blow one nostril at a time as well, but I use both hands. I like blows that don’t honk or gurgle too much, if that makes sense.

16 hours ago, bingochamp7 said:

I blow one nostril at a time as well, but I use both hands. I like blows that don’t honk or gurgle too much, if that makes sense.

Yeah that makes sense.  I'm not a huge fan of honks either, but i kind of like gurgles, kind of.

I was discussing privately with someone on here a taxonomy of female noseblowers, and came up with the following (not exhaustive, and there may be some repetition):

• the shy, nervous, eager to please blower, who always blows softly, trying not to make too much noise, if she has to do so amongst others, and often wipes for as long as she can before blowing, but she ends up inadvertently doing a snotty one because she is determined not to honk.
  • the vulgar blower, sometimes a bit of a ladette type, who does loud, honking blows without compunction, almost as if she were male.
  • the feminist blower, who blows her nose in a quite strident fashion, quite pointedly saying 'I am not going to make myself attractive to men'
  • the easy-going jokey blower, who does big snotty blows, often honking, but will joke about them to others, to try and diffuse things
  • the forlorn blower, who cannot avoid doing big and very snotty gushing blows, but tries to look away from everyone when she does so, in the process only drawing more attention to herself.
  • the ‘good as gold’ blower, who will never sniff back, always carry plenty of tissues (including in her sleeves) and do a good blow whenever she needs to, seemingly unaware of how this comes across to others. She’ll blow when in a conversation with others, and always does one nostril at a time, so it looks very diligent! Generally her blows are very snotty indeed, but not really honking.
  • heavy but self-conscious blower: always looks downwards, when sat often faces directly to a table and desk, holds a tissue with one or two hands.
  • righteous blower, will look someone directly while they blow hard with one hand, loudly.
  • unashamed but not righteous blower, similar to above, makes a loud sound, but different demeanour, looks a bit like she has to, doesn't regret it, but is not strident.

I'm interested in any other types people might add, if they recognise these, and what they might present for male noseblowers too?