Sneeze Fetish Forum

Do you enjoy Chhinkni induced sneezes?

amarawaters

Ever since discovering chhinkni/sneeze powder it's my go-to to induce sneezing fits, I'm wondering what others feel about it??

Do you feel they're 'fake'? Or over the top?

I get the most enjoyment out of fits induced by sneeze powder so I hope others enjoy it too! haha

I kind of like using sneeze powder to make myself sneeze.  Other people I don't have a preference because they're still sneezing which I enjoy.  Although, I have noticed that for some people, chinkni is best for getting multiple sneezes at once.  I think for some they are over the top, but everyone who uses chinkni says that it's potent stuff.  For me personally, sneeze powder actually does make me sneeze, I used to be able to make myself sneeze by inducing, but I can't anymore, my nose won't let it happen.

1 hour ago, amarawaters said:

Or over the top?

This is the case for me :D I love getting a good fit going but they turn me into a mess within seconds :D that stuff has me on rapid fire. 

i don't understand how a sneeze caused by an inhaled irritant could be considered fake. it's a sneeze. it's an actual sneeze. there's a physical trigger. ??????

12 hours ago, •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.• said:

i don't understand how a sneeze caused by an inhaled irritant could be considered fake. it's a sneeze. it's an actual sneeze. there's a physical trigger. ??????

Yeah I guess I worry some people don’t consider them ‘organic’ sneezes haha

1 hour ago, amarawaters said:

Yeah I guess I worry some people don’t consider them ‘organic’ sneezes haha

weird i never heard of that idea before. what a bizarre concept imo

6 hours ago, •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.• said:

weird i never heard of that idea before. what a bizarre concept imo

Probably just me being paranoid my videos aren’t good hahah

Love them, especially since most of the time, the person is always taken aback by how powerful chhinkni is, making the buildup, fit, and reactions more attractive in my opinion!😊

I love using chhinkni myself. I sneeze more with it than any other time. It makes the sneezes feel so powerful. They are completely different than allergy or cold sneezes for me. Allergy sneezes I feel like I can play with a little - try to hold back or change the amount of release. Cold sneezes are more powerful, and both types have intense hitching at times. Either singles or slow multiples usually. With chhinkni, it’s a build up where my eyes water and then I sneeze usually 7 - 15 times - rapid at first - sometimes doubles or triples. - and I can’t stop them or hold back - sometimes they have long buildups but they are way more intense where I feel like I don’t control my face as much and feel almost embarrassed, but the tickle feels so good at the same time. Sometimes I can use it twice in a row to get a nice second fit, but then I usually need a break due to the intensity. I haven’t posted a video of myself yet, but really enjoy seeing others as well. :) 

I feel like part of what interests me about sneezing is its uncontrollability and unpredictability. Chhinkni fits are uncontrollable, but not unpredictable. So I feel like I enjoy them more than random induced sneezes, but not quite as much as fits caused by allergy or illness. (Same with mechanical inducing but where the person leaves the inducing tool in their nose and just lets the sneezes come one after another. That's pretty rare and I've never been able to do it myself, and I like it much better than "regular" mechanical inducing.) 

I guess I just articulated my feelings on photic sneezing as well! I'm a photic sneezer and it's easy for me to get an "on-demand" sneeze by walking out into bright sunlight. Always enjoyed the superpower but it feels like the lightning is tamed somewhat. 

I've always enjoyed the uncontrollable aspect too, more so than deliberately inducing it. Powders and such aren't really for me.

On 7/22/2020 at 12:22 PM, a_nonny_mouse said:

I feel like part of what interests me about sneezing is its uncontrollability and unpredictability. Chhinkni fits are uncontrollable, but not unpredictable. So I feel like I enjoy them more than random induced sneezes, but not quite as much as fits caused by allergy or illness.

This is exactly how I feel about it too, but I couldn't quite put it into words. Thanks! ^_^ 

I feel like part of what interests me about sneezing is its uncontrollability and unpredictability. Chhinkni fits are uncontrollable, but not unpredictable. So I feel like I enjoy them more than random induced sneezes, but not quite as much as fits caused by allergy or illness.

I totally agree with you, I couldn't have said better. ^_^
Uncontrollability and unpredictability are always essential for an accentuation of the pleasures felt. With Chhinkni powder, we find this loss of control but it remains predictable because we know that the sneeze will come. But on the other hand, we can also find a little unpredictability when the user forces to keep control. We know that he or she will sneeze but we do not know when he or she will crack. Which is all the more attractive.
:wubsmiley:

So basically, Chhinkni powder is still a great way to sneeze. But for me it will always be less important than natural sneezing caused by allergies or illness. :razz:

(Same with mechanical inducing but where the person leaves the inducing tool in their nose and just lets the sneezes come one after another. That's pretty rare and I've never been able to do it myself, and I like it much better than "regular" mechanical inducing.)

Totally agree here too. I have never tried to sneeze with Chhinkni powder, but with continuous induction, I sometimes manage to sneeze up to 15 times in a row. ^_^

I enjoy sneezing whilst using it and I get more sneezes rather than sneezing naturally. The only thing is, my sneezes become rather messy quickly

• 2 weeks later...

Sneezes are therapeutic to me, but my allergies mostly just make me stuffy and my eyes itchy... so I use chhinkni quite a bit to get my congestion out. They might not be surprising like the unicorn if the random sneeze, but my chhinkni sneezes are wet and powerful and incredibly satisfying. 🤧