Sneeze Fetish Forum

Introducing myself

ThisIsDifferent2113

Hello all! 

After lurking for a while, I'm finally spending a little time diving into the forum and getting myself more acquainted with the community. Figured I'd actually introduce myself while I'm at it.

I'm Claire, I'm 21, and I'm a big fan of science (specifically biology, which is what I'm studying in school), music, dogs, and Star Trek. 

While I'm excited about getting more involved here, I'm also a little nervous - this forum seems so vast and I'm just a smol bean! (Also paranoid that someone I know irl will see this and KNOW, dun dun dunnnn!)

Anyways, it's a pleasure to be here and I look forward to meeting some of y'all.

Claire 💜

8 hours ago, ThisIsDifferent2113 said:

I'm also a little nervous - this forum seems so vast and I'm just a smol bean!

Take your time and go at whatever pace you are comfortable with. I think many of us are a little nervous on here sometimes, but after a while, i think you'll find that the forum is not actually as big as all that.

I hope you enjoy being active and getting involved.

:joal:

• 1 month later...

Hi Claire, I wish you welcome to the forum. ^_^

It sometimes takes a long time to get used to a community. I myself had a lot of trouble at the start. But now I speak with other members, I participate in discussions without fear. While my understanding of English is not always very good, I feel accepted here with a lot of people. We're all sneeze fetishists here, we all have this common passion that unites us.

Looking forward to reading you and discussing with you,
Marius :razz: