Sneeze Fetish Forum

Variable sneezes

lifelove1

I saw a YouTube video recently where the person who was sneezing (due to allergies) had the widest variety of sneezes I've ever heard, all within the same fit. A lot of folks have noted the difference between their own allergy sneezes, cold sneezes, and random sneezes, and of course stifles sound different than un-stifled sneezes. But I don't think I've ever encountered a person in real life who, in the course of a single sneezing fit, would display such a wide range of substantially different types... like his sneezes were all taxonomically different, if that makes sense haha! In watching the video I was like, wow, there's something for everyone :)

So I was just curious if anyone has observed this phenomenon IRL and if it's more common than I'd realized. Thoughts?

I used to date a woman who sneezed a bit like a slot machine. It was only ever singles and each time was basically a lottery as to how it would sound. There was no real way to predict whether she would have any warning, how loud or high pitched it would be, how many syllabus it would have or what syllables they would be. 

• 3 weeks later...

Is it really that strange ?
I sneeze in many different ways. Mainly in relation to the level of intensity of the tickling or itchy sinuses. Even during a single sneezing attack, there are ups and downs. :razz:

I've even witnessed some women sneezing in different ways as well, it doesn't seem that uncommon to me. For example, a woman in the middle of a sneezing attack, doing gently at first. A few stifled sneezes and then the intensity gradually gaining strength. She ended up releasing "Atchoo", "Atchii", "Atchuu", "Etsh", "Wetsh", "Wootsh". And ended up being really fed up with these tickles and ended up releasing a real toran of ATCHAAAA. To finally go down to a few simple "Atchoo". ^_^

I think it mainly comes from the level of shyness of a person and our daily surroundings. So the level of shyness that a person has to be able to sneeze more freely or not in public. But also the entourage that we can have. For example, I have noticed that a person being surrounded by a lot of people sneezing in different ways ends up sneezing the same way just hearing them.
For your own example, of the person you saw on video. Maybe he has loved ones, people sneezing freely in all these different ways. ^_^

I’m sure that’s not what they meant. It’s clear you can sneeze differently in the middle of an attack because the intensity of an itch may grow or fall. 
they mean some people sneeze differently every time. Girly or harsch or strong or a tiny sneeze. Every time they sneeze it sounds like a different person. Even in a different tone or voice