Sneeze Fetish Forum

How do you guys induce with pepper

iojo

I don't have access to chhinkni and the closest variant is pepper, but everytime I try it I get so close to sneezing but never actually do and it's so annoying. Does anyone have a way they do it that I could try?

For me, it only works if I sniff the dust particles from it, rather than, you know, "snorting" the pepper. Shake the peppershaker and sniff the dust that comes off. But, keep in mind, pepper doesn't make you sneeze anywhere near as easy as the cartoons make it seem. :lol: 

i have heard freshly ground pepper works best and that other spices can also be effective. I do not know which. My friend can only sneeze with white pepper, not black pepper (and neither work on me), so what works for each individual varies a lot. 

Sneezing with pepper isn't always the best solution. Already it should not be snorted furiously. Pepper can irritate the nose a lot and even burn it without causing a tickle. Everyone is different, you may not be able to sneeze with pepper but you can achieve it by other means such as with dust. ^_^

If you really want to sneeze with the pepper and the induction doesn't work. For me there is one trick that works almost all the time, that is when I cook. You take freshly ground pepper that you dilute in cream and heat it slightly in a small pan. You stay on the side, stirring regularly, adding a few pinches of white pepper and inhaling the peppery vapors. (Add other ingredients and spices after sneezing for a fuller sauce). :razz:

7 minutes ago, oOMariusOo said:

snorted furiously

*puts away dyson vacuum* "Next time o'le buddy. Next time." 😂