Sneeze Fetish Forum

Secrets, Goose Grease, and Whiskey (Outlander)

rockbell

Alright, I’m back with a new and different kind of fic! This my friends is my first attempt at snz fanfic, it’s also a multipart fic rather than my usual one-shots for Kai and Mallory. 

This fic is kinda a combo of both the books and tv series. I’d also like to introduce my Outlander OC Alyssa MacLeod a girl who traveled approx 250 years into the past...oh she also has the kink 😉

As always I hope you enjoy 😊

It was uncommon for me to wake up before my husband. Usually, by the time I opened my eyes, he was already awake and helping Jamie or Roger with a task or two on the property. Today, however, he was still asleep wrapped in the quilt of our bed. Slowly I eased myself off the mattress and got dressed, it was already light out and the chirping of birds could be heard intertwined with my husband’s soft snores. I closed the cabin door behind me and made my way to the herb garden to collect some new materials to make my soap and other cosmetics that I’ve been selling at the local town and trade posts. It hadn’t been longer than an hour before I could hear footsteps approaching accompanied by a thick sounding snuffle that sent a shiver down my spine. 

“Come to join the living have you?” I ask not bothering to look up from my work. 

He chuckled, it was a nice deep sound but raspier than usual, confirming my earlier suspicions, “you should have woken me, mon amour, I would ha..ha..haNXTch snf have helped you,” 

I turn around and quirk an eyebrow up at Fergus, “helped me with what?” I gesture to my basket on the ground next to me, “my fifty-pound basket?” I chuckle and push some hair that had come loose from its tie behind my ears, “I didn’t want to disturb you, seemed like you needed the rest,” giving him a good look. He was now dressed in more than just his nightshirt and his dark hair is neatly qued back, but his usual sunkissed skin was pale and his nose was pink around the rims. 

Self-conscious of my staring he ducked his head and smothered a few coughs in his fist, “I’m alright Lys, no need to worry,” 

Not wishing to make him more uncomfortable I stuck out my hand gesturing for his assistance in standing back up. He took it and once I was standing I lifted a hand to his cheek, which felt a little too warm. Concerned, I checked his forehead with the back of my hand, “You feel warm,” 

He shrugged, “am I ndot to feel warmb? I am alive ndo?” his French accent still prominent even with the congestion of his voice. 

I rolled my eyes, “I meant that I think you have a fever, smart ass,” I reach down to grab my basket. 

“I’b fi..” Fergus began but tapered off, breath hitching he let go of my hand in order to fish for the handkerchief he kept somewhere in his shirt, “fuh..huh..HECPTCHU..uh,” nestling his nose in the fabric he pinched and squeezed. Perhaps due to my close proximity, he refused to blow his nose and get some real relief. 

My gaze shifted from Fergus to Claire’s surgery then to the basket of herbs and flowers in my hand trying to decide my next plan of action. Although Fergus wasn’t a Fraser by blood he was still just as stubborn as one and I knew he would fight me tooth and nail before allowing Claire to examine him. Which left me with only one solution, go about my day like normal and if he continues to get worse, drag him to the surgery by the ear...even if he’s swearing at me the entire time. With his good hand still holding the handkerchief around his nose, I lightly grasped his hook and tugged him in the direction of our cabin. 

“Heh-HEPTCHUU….hempCH..hih..huh..heXNGT,” the sneezes caused Fergus to stumble a bit but he remained upright and allowed for me to guide us home. As soon as we were through the door however, I set my basket down and immediately steered my husband to the nearest chair and plopped him down.  The sneezing had subsided and Fergus now being home and with me rummaging through our clean laundry for a new handkerchief, let out a long and relieving blow. I walked back towards him, having found a new clean handkerchief and held it out as I waited for him to finish. “ Berci,” he muttered before taking the clean handkerchief from me and stuffing the new one back into one of the various hiding places I could never figure out in his clothes. 

I lightly placed my hands on his cheeks again, “you sure you’re feeling alright?” I asked. He didn’t feel alarmingly hot but I also didn’t wanna take my chances. 

Fergus lightly gripped my wrist with his good hand, “I’m fide, snf, just a touch of cold in the neb that’s all,” 

I leaned forward so my forehead touched his and let out a little laugh, “cold in the neb huh? Is that a Scottish term or just an old people's word?” I teased. 

I could feel Fergus’ chest rumble with laughter, “It’s a Scottish word,”

I smiled, “A Scottish term spoken by a Frenchman, what an odd specimen you are,”

Fergus scoffed and then pulled away to muffle a cough, “This coming frob a lass who traveled through stodes frob snf the future,” he gave a wry smile and I shook my head. He wasn’t wrong, I was the more curious specimen out of the two of us. Sure Fergus was a Frenchman who was raised by a Scottish Highlander, but I was a 21st century American girl who somehow got stuck in 1700s Scotland - an odd combination we made indeed. 

A bit reluctantly Fergus was the first to pull away muffling a “hii’PTCH,” into his shoulder. He sniffled loudly before turning back to face me, his nose was already a shade darker and his eyes were beginning to look a little glassy. “I’ve got to go dow,” his pink nose wriggled to dispel a tickle and he sniffled to clear the congestion, “I’ll be back for dinner,”

I nodded mutely, trying to taper down my building desire and knowing that anything that I’d say in regard to his health would be unwelcome. With a small smile, he gave me a chaste kiss on the lips and was gone. 

Aww man I live for those people who insist they’re okay when they’re sick and push themselves but just end up sicker. Great story so far!

I'm back with part 2! Hope you enjoy :) 

✾ 

“ah-ZDXSH’iiUuu!” 

I look up from helping Claire with organizing her surgery to see Jamie stumble in with a handkerchief pressed up against his face. 

“Bless you,” I call out as Claire sets down her surgical utensils and walks over to her husband. Jamie makes a low Scottish noise which meant something along the lines of an agitated thank you. I just roll my eyes and wait for my own husband to make his own appearance. 

“hk-NGT-shu..uh,” Fergus’ head dipped into his shoulder to muffle the sneeze as he entered the surgery a few footsteps behind Jamie. I leaned my weight back against the table and thought it was ironic that I did not, in fact, need to drag my stubborn husband to the surgery, he came willingly. Or at the very least he followed his foster father into the surgery willingly. 

“Sounds like the two of you caught cold,” Claire said, ushering both Jamie and Fergus to sit in the surgery’s empty chairs.

“It’s not just them,” a voice called out. Brianna had followed them in with Roger close behind her, “The Lindseys and the Beardsleys caught it too. It’s going around the entire ridge,” 

Claire raised an eyebrow at what her daughter said, probably making a mental note to check her stock for cold remedies, “Mrs. Bug should have dinner ready soon. So let’s just wait here until then.” With that said Claire immediately went about her surgery looking for god knows what. Shooing Brianna and Roger out of her way, the two of them joined me where I stood, our attention split between the two red-nosed men sitting before us and the only doctor rummaging through her shelves. 

With my gaze on Fergus as he stifled another sneeze into a handkerchief he somehow acquired I turned to Brianna, “is it really surprising though?” I asked and she turned to me eyebrows pinched in confusion, “how fast this cold has spread I mean,” 

“Whad do ye meand lass?” Jamie asked over his handkerchief. 

I looked back at Claire who was now pulling two jars down from a shelf, “well, I’m no doctor but colds aren’t caused by cold weather or by catching a chill,” I look back at Jamie and Fergus who were watching me curiously, “We’ve mentioned germs right? Well, that’s what a cold is- a vague explanation anyway. But it’s spread by contact with other people, so when a sick Josiah Beardsley coughs or sneezes without covering his mouth and you end up in the crosshairs,” I shrug, “the likelihood of you coming down with the same cold is high, especially since the concept of daily hygiene hasn’t really taken off yet,” 

“Thed how comb I..I..ih..hih..hihhh-ignk’GYIZTSHoo...snfl...I’bve neber seed you cadch cod before?” Fergus asked fingers wrestling his nose into submission through his handkerchief. I swallowed and bit my lip, forcing myself to stay focused on his question rather than his sexy congested voice. 

Before I could respond Claire interjected, setting the two jars of mysterious substance down and making her way towards us, “I actually have a theory about that,” she gestured to the four of us, the time travelers of Fraser’s Ridge, “our immune systems have evolved.” 

Roger crossed his arms thoughtfully, “I had the same thought,” seeing the confused looks on Jamie and Fergus’ faces he elaborated, “because we are from 200 years into the future or more,” he glanced at me and I shrugged, “our bodies have built up a tolerance to the germs that cause the common cold in this time because we were exposed to their descendants.” 

Brianna quirked an eyebrow and turned to her husband, “can germs even have descendants?” 

Roger’s lips tugged into a small smile, “ I dinna’ken but the explanation made sense did it not?” 

Brianna shrugged, deciding that pushing the conversation further would be pointless and confusing. 

I glance at Fergus and Jamie who were both preoccupied with either sneezing, gearing up for a sneeze or blowing their nose before turning my head to whisper to Brianna, “it really makes us seem more like aliens than humans,” 

Brianna covered her laugh with a cough but my comment didn’t go unnoticed, “Whad was thad?” Fergus asked, raising his eyebrow suspiciously and lowering his handkerchief to expose a red, raw nose. 

I just smiled sweetly reaching over to cup his cheek, “Nothing you need to worry about Rudolph,”

This time Brianna couldn’t hide her laugh and I managed to get both Roger and Claire to chuckle as well. 

“Whad’s so fundy, and who in the bloody hell is Rudolph?”

• 1 month later...

I'm so happy all of you are liking this story :)  I'm back with part 3, hope you enjoy!!

I stared at the container of goose grease that sat on what would be our dining room table accusingly. Fergus was in our bedroom removing his hook and cleaning the skin of his amputation, something that he preferred to do on his own rather than have me help him. In a few minutes, I’ll join him in the bedroom and apply this concoction to his chest, Claire had explained that it helped with clearing congestion and airways. Goose grease was pretty much 18th-century VICKS, and unfortunately for me, it was applied the same too. I let out a groan and untie my hair so I could run my fingers through it. I am about to straddle my cold ridden husband, baste him like a goddamn turkey and all I can think about is having my wicked way with him. 

“Fuck,” I mutter, despite all my other secrets this is the one that would send me to the looney bin. Wait, were asylums even a thing during this time period? Ah hell, I’d probably end up being convicted of witchcraft. 

“Alyssa,” 

“huh, yeah?” startled out of my thoughts I looked up to see Fergus standing in front of me. 

Mon cour, what is it?” he lowered himself and placed a hand on my knee, “you are giving the jar the same look as ye did Young Ian when he drank your whiskey and left you with only an empty cup,” 

I bit the inside of my cheek, timid to tell him and reached over to turn the jar of goose grease around, “Fergus, I have a confession to make,” 

He gave a firm squeeze of my knee, coaxing me to continue, “before you met Jamie and Claire, you told me that you grew up in a brothel, remember?”

Fergus nodded, eyebrows pinched together in confusion, “Oui, but..” he trailed off to mash his nose into his shoulder, “ snf what does that have to do wi..” his eyes grew glassy and he quickly turned away from me, “hii’PTCHuu,” 

I tucked a stray lock of dark hair that was dislodged from the sneeze behind his ear, “well, I was using it as a segway into what I wanted to tell you,” Fergus turned back to me, his eyes still glassy but concentrated on me, “since you grew up in a brothel,” I paused and shrugged, “and the fact that you didn’t really try to hide the fact that you had sex with girls before you started courting me. You’re aware of kinks or fetishes right?” 

Fergus’s cheeks bloomed pink and he quirked an eyebrow in confusion, “A fetish is to worship an object, how is it related to sex?”

I blew out a puff of air between pursed lips, sometimes trying to explain 21st-century concepts was a pain in the ass, especially when said concepts are related to an extremely personal secret. “The best way I can explain them is by giving examples I guess. Some people find feet to be sexually pleasing or they like being bound, things like that, things that are tied to sexual pleasure that are individual to a person and their preferences are kinks or fetishes.” 

Fergus sniffled, “and ye wish to tell me what exactly?”

My lips tug into a small smile, “well if you aren’t already overwhelmed by my secrets, I thought I’d tell you my last one,” 

Sensing my nerves Fergus gave me a smile of his own and captured one of my hands in his own, “well, ma cherie, snfl, I do not think you can surprise me anymore than you already have,” 

I kept my gaze on Fergus “ I have a sneezing fetish,” taking a breath I clarified, “as in I find your sneezing extremely attractive,” I watched as Fergus’ eyebrows rose up into his hairline and his overall expression collapse as he geared up for another sneeze. I got up from the chair, wiping my hands on my skirt, “alright now that I’ve bared my soul, I need a glass of whiskey….. Or the whole bottle.” 

3 hours ago, rockbell said:

. I am about to straddle my cold ridden husband, baste him like a goddamn turkey and all I can think about is having my wicked way with him. 

Omg. Loving this. I can’t wait to see Fergus’ reaction 

• 2 weeks later...

@Rose I'm so glad you're loving it! Here's the last installment for this story of Lys and Fergus! Hope you enjoy :) 

“Are you positive you’re okay with this?” I ask as I unscrew the lid of goose grease. I sat on the edge of the bed while Fergus laid on his back propped up against the pillows, shirtless with the quilt pulled up to his waist. 

“Aye, you will not hurt me mon cour,” he smiled and lightly grasped my hand, “and you said you will enjoy dhis ndo?”

Feeling the blush rise from my neck I didn’t trust my voice and nodded. Fergus laughed softly and sat up to gently press his lips against my forehead. 

“Thed led us begid,” 

I opened the lid to the jar and was immediately greeted with the pungent smell that is Claire’s concoction of goose grease. I placed my hand in the jar and scooped out some of the grease, it was a weird consistency. It wasn't like VICKS but it wasn’t watery or tacky either, I turned towards Fergus, “ready?”

He sniffled and nodded his head, looking a bit more concerned than he did before. I bit the inside of my cheek as I repositioned myself to have easier access to his chest. Slowly, I rubbed the goose grease on his chest, my fingers brushing over his soft dark hair. 

“hii...hiIIH...hii’PTCHuu….eh...hih...Heh-HEPTCHUU,” Fergus tried to stifle into his shoulder but the second sneeze was stronger than he expected, “Dow I see why bilord hades dhis so buch,” he said voice full with congestion. 

I reached over to the bedside table to grab a handkerchief to wipe my hands, “what about goose grease does Jamie hate?”

Fergus sniffled, “Id sdings..bakes..ba.bah..hah.ah..hah..hahhh-ignk’GYIZTSHoo..ugh..Sngk” 

I bit my cheek to suppress a moan and felt my face flush. 

Fergus sniffled and brought his own handkerchief up to his nose and dabbed, “Ma cherie, I musd admid snf I’mb nod sure whad you find so pleasurable aboud…” he trailed off. 

I brought my hand up to cup his cheek, “I’m not sure that I can explain it but,” I glance down at his lips that were peeking out from behind his handkerchief, “I really want to kiss you right now,” 

He lowered his hand and gave me full access to his lips. He tasted of roasted potatoes and whisky but the kiss was cut short as his nose had other ideas, “eh..hih..Eeh’SSHHUu!...heh-HH!’EEIIHHHdjjshoooo”  

“Bless you,” I muttered a little breathless. Fergus just looked at me a little wide-eyed, as if he himself was shocked by his own sneezes. Biting my lower lip I took the handkerchief out of his hand.

“May I?” I asked, and he dipped his head in a small nod, still looking a little shell shocked from what just happened. I gently cupped the handkerchief around his cold ridden nose wicking away any excess moisture. “Is it strange?” I asked, lowering the handkerchief, “Am I strange?” 

“Mon cour,” he breathed, taking one of my hands into his own, “you’ve always beed strange,” I glanced up to see him smiling at me, “I do nod mean do snffl to make you feel uncomfortable with me,” he scrunched his nose as if to relieve an itch, “it’s just, I do nod know how do…” he trailed off his cheeks blooming pink. 

“Because my fetish is something you never experienced, you have no idea how to please me. Is that it, ya big buffoon?” I teased and tucked some of his loose hair back behind his ear. 

He swallowed, his Adam's apple bobbing up and down, “aye.” 

I rolled my eyes and kissed him long and hard, only pulling back so he could breathe, “you think I’ve got a damn clue either?” I asked, our foreheads pressed together, “I was a virgin when I met you, and it’s not like I've told anyone about this either.” 

Fergus snuck his hand underneath my chin and tilted it upwards so he could look into my eyes. His thumb ran over my lower lip before kissing me sweetly, “Then we shall explore together.” 

Overcome with love for this man I unceremoniously launched myself at him, arms wrapped around his neck and pressing fervent kisses against his lips, cheeks, and jaw. I could feel his chest rumble with laughter at my actions. Continuing with my shenanigans I pressed a light kiss to his red, raw nose. 

Almost immediately Fergus’ breathing changed and he pulled me flush against him, his good hand tangled in my hair and his other arm, pressed against my lower back, “Hh’AAEESSHuu!-R’AHSHuu!!!-hrrRR’TJDSSheue!- HRR’XXSHHoo!” 

Being held in his embrace as four large sneezes overtook him, I was stunned. Only coming back to reality when I heard Fergus blow his nose. I pulled away and stared at him mutely with my mouth gaping like a fish.

“You know,” he said as he nestled his nose into his handkerchief and gave it a good rub, “I take back what I said earlier,” he lowered the handkerchief, “I think I quite like goose grease, tis a shame milord isn’t using it properly.” He gave me a coquettish wink.

Snapped out of my stupor I smacked him but was grinning, “You’re just lucky that I’m hopelessly in love with you,” 

He grasped my hand and kissed me hard, “And I am a lucky man who loves you with all of...ha..Hh’AAEESSHuu..snf my being,”

“Just kiss me again Romeo,”

That night I fell asleep peacefully in Fergus’ arms to the sounds of his soft snores. No more secrets, just love and maybe some help from a jar of goose grease.

Aww I love it. I especially appreciate it because there’s such a lack of romantic Fergus fanfic in general, let alone niche stuff like this. Thanks for sharing!