Sneeze Fetish Forum

I Massage The Nose of My Crush

LoudSneezes97

So my first post was posted in drabbles under the title, My 😍 Sneezes and Nose Massage. While some of that story is true the rest is made up.  I decided to share what actually happened that day I massaged her nose.

10 minutes before our history professor released us on break, my friend C sneezed.  She stifle sneezed into her shirt sleeve and my eyes kind of lit up because it was the first time i saw her sneeze.  After we were released on break we walked down the hall to where the vending machines are, I got a bottle of water and we walked back towards the classroom.  We had 10 minutes for break so we sat down in the chairs out in the hallway.  I commented that she sneezed and asked her if it was allergies.  She said, "No, my nkse is just being difficult today.  I woke up feeling stuffy and I've sneezed quite a bit aince I got here."  I told her that I think I can make her nose feel better and said, "okay, go for it."  She was sitting to my left, so I turned towards her and she turned towards me. I said, "Okay this might feel weird, but it'll make your nose feel better."  I gently massaged her nose with both of my index and middle fingers.  She closed her eyes, smiled and sighed.  I massaged her nose for about 30 seconds.  I would have gone on longer but she stopped me by saying, "Hang on, I have to sneeze."  I backed off and waited for her to sneeze but she didn't sneeze, there was a great build up though.  

I wish I could have kept going but we had to get back to class.  We met up again a little later that day and she did blow her nose but I didn't get to watch her cause she went into the restroom

What a great story, @LoudSneezes97! Are you sure she doesn't have a crush on you as well? Letting someone rub your nose like that just seems a bit special. Of course, she could just be a good friend and really really trust you. 

39 minutes ago, Travel said:

What a great story, @LoudSneezes97! Are you sure she doesn't have a crush on you as well? Letting someone rub your nose like that just seems a bit special. Of course, she could just be a good friend and really really trust you. 

I know that she has a crush on me. She tries to hide it but she's not very good at hiding it, plus I read people pretty well.

21 minutes ago, LoudSneezes97 said:

I know that she has a crush on me. She tries to hide it but she's not very good at hiding it, plus I read people pretty well.

I don't want to get too much into your personal life, but if I were you, I'd tell her how I feel! 

2 hours ago, Travel said:

I don't want to get too much into your personal life, but if I were you, I'd tell her how I feel! 

Believe me I'd like to.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Love this! Massaging the nose of my wife is one of my fav things, she just loves it. Can't find that tickly spot to bring in that sneeze yet!