Sneeze Fetish Forum

Clueless boyfriend hears me sneeze (F, self)

SterlingSilver

Soooo, I have a boyfriend. He's kind of new; we started dating officially in March. I'm still trying to determine exactly what his feeling is toward sneezing. He is a MASTER of the Pinch-Off Stifle. He's sneezed in front of me SO MANY TIMES, and every time, it's the pinch-off. He's done it over the phone, out at dinner, with his head in my lap, and he complains of allergies that torment him spring into the summer. Only one time has he had one slip by his defenses, and it was only half-stifled. Something like -- "NgXXT'shuh!" Whenever I comment on it, he's always like "Well I can't just let it go, it would get everywhere." So I think he might be slightly germaphobic? Or shy? Maybe? But ANYWAY -

We were on the phone last night, and I felt one coming. It was just a random urge, related to nothing else. I had him on speaker phone while I was drawing, sitting on my bed. It came over me at a decent pace, giving me enough warning to know it was there but not needing any coaxing on my part. I had only a few seconds as it was building, my eyes narrowing and nostrils flaring, to decide if I wanted to do this in front of him. I don't think I'd ever done it before, and if I had, it was heavily muffled. So this time I just let it go when he was talking without any muffling whatsoever. I live alone and this is all my own stuff, so I didn't feel the need to cover. 

It sounded something like: ".. EHHISHH!!"  I'm usually only good for one, and it was loud enough that it totally interrupted him. Then we had this conversation:

Him: .. Did you just SNEEZE?

Me: Yeah.

Him: Jeez. That was like.. violent.

Me: Well I'm sorry LOL.

Him: I'm just saying, that sounded like something else. Like, that was a sneeze.

I was getting flustered because he kept saying the word and I'm not used to THIS much attention about it. A blessing is fine, I love those, but all this discussion about it was seriously embarrassing me :lol: So I ended up just laughing until we changed subject. I was a little bummed about the no blessing, but maybe he doesn't come from a family where that's common. And sorry if the obs descriptions were lackluster and if I talked too much! It's been a while since I've posted one :sweatdrop:

8 hours ago, BlackScatter said:

I was a little bummed about the no blessing

Aww allow me....

Bless you!

Nicely written, as always.

:joal:

• 1 month later...

Ahh yeah it's so awkward when they say something about your sneeze for the first time and they don't know about "it."   Also embarrassing depending on what they say.  Boo to no blessing! Lol