Sneeze Fetish Forum

Other People’s Lives

Righteous Warrior

this is a podcast that I’ve been listening to for quite some time and I actually wrote in about the fetish, but didn’t get a response. THANK YOU to whoever this was. You’re so confident and funny. I’m so glad this was aired :) 

• 6 months later...

I just found a link to this podcast episode via tumblr and I can't believe it's taken me half a year to hear about it!  The woman they interviewed did such a good job and I felt like I could relate to her so much. She definitely portrayed the community in a good light and I'm glad they chose her as "representation" of a sort. 

The guys hosting seem so chill and accepting. It was really refreshing to listen to!  Personally, I love when stuff like this comes out - as long as it's in a positive light, I feel like more exposure is a good thing. I'm so glad this episode got made!

On 2/15/2021 at 3:26 AM, favrielle said:

I just found a link to this podcast episode via tumblr and I can't believe it's taken me half a year to hear about it!  The woman they interviewed did such a good job and I felt like I could relate to her so much. She definitely portrayed the community in a good light and I'm glad they chose her as "representation" of a sort. 

The guys hosting seem so chill and accepting. It was really refreshing to listen to!  Personally, I love when stuff like this comes out - as long as it's in a positive light, I feel like more exposure is a good thing. I'm so glad this episode got made!

Yep. Positive exposure is only a good thing for the community and the fetish. It will only eradicate any presumptions people may have. Most people’s reaction when they first hear about the fetish are judgemental and negative so if people like this woman can shed positive light on the fetish and the people with the fetish, that’s a great thing.