Jump to content
Sneeze Fetish Forum
HankyDrawer

Is anyone still using handkerchiefs?

Recommended Posts

HankyDrawer
Posted (edited)

Hi all,

I’ve stopped using hankies as I feel like I need to be ultra careful about hygiene at the moment, maybe it’s an OCD thing.

The thing is I really miss giving my nose a good hard honk into a clean white hanky.

I just wondered what other people’s thoughts were around this.

Also, I know it’s to be expected but I haven’t seen a cute guy blow his nose for ages! Anyone had any obvs?

 

Hope everyone’s well.

Cheers

Hankydrawer

Edited by SneezyHolmes
Removed discussion of COVID.

Share this post


Link to post
Neogiomach

I understand how it can feel almost as if there’s an unspoken.... like.... expectation I guess for lack of a better word. With the climate and the masks and such.  I still use my handkerchiefs all the time, I’m just more conscious where I am. If I’m at work I excuse myself to the restroom, things like that. 
In my home I only have tissue boxes for guests (not that I’ve had any in months... gosh I just thought about that lol) but for me, I keep a stack of neatly folded handkerchiefs in my night table, by the computer... I’m very strategic because I, like you, deeply appreciate a good, satisfying blow into a soft, clean handkerchief.  I actually just ordered two more from Etsy and I want the post to hurry up but I know it’s delayed. Anyhoo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Hankyrick

I also still use handkerchiefs too and have never really stopped using them. I always use a fresh one each day too.

Share this post


Link to post
haa chewww hank

I'm still using them too, though like Neo, much less in public ...Covid has a lot to answer for 

Share this post


Link to post
Neogiomach
1 hour ago, haa chewww hank said:

I'm still using them too, though like Neo, much less in public ...Covid has a lot to answer for 

No kidding. Putting a serious cramp in my style, lol.  I wish more people could appreciate the relief and satisfaction of a blow into a clean, soft, and dare I say comfortingly naughty, handkerchief. 

Share this post


Link to post
haa chewww hank

You speak a lot of sense  Neo .... I like your style  

Share this post


Link to post
Neogiomach

And when the post does finally deliver my two new handkerchiefs, I’m going to indulge with a bit of inducing, just because I can and nobody is going to stop me testing them out, lol.  Even in the current pandemic, we can still be ourselves while being health conscious. Do what makes you happy, goodness knows we all need more happiness in our lives. 

Share this post


Link to post
cjblo

Have never been a very public blower, but I do use handkerchiefs. Why not? Covid has not stopped snot production for all other reasons. Was at a funeral lately and no issues there: lots of handkerchiefs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Neogiomach
1 hour ago, cjblo said:

Have never been a very public blower, but I do use handkerchiefs. Why not? Covid has not stopped snot production for all other reasons. Was at a funeral lately and no issues there: lots of handkerchiefs. 

I’m sorry for the occasion, funerals aren’t easy for me or anyone I know,  but I’m glad it sounds like there was no judgement.


You’re 100% correct though, ‘rona hasn’t stopped mucus production and certainly hasn’t magically stopped me from sneezing. 
 

Thank goodness...

Share this post


Link to post
haa chewww hank

I am sure you will keep us up-to-date when your new handkerchiefs arrive, look forward to hearing about their usage ... 

Share this post


Link to post
Neogiomach

I certainly will! I’m surprising myself, becoming a bit more comfortable with sharing, being part of this community. I want to be more outgoing, I’ve been shy for my entire life and it’s time to take a bit more risks. Maybe I’ll write a little obs about the experience when they get here in the post. 

Share this post


Link to post
allergyboy2001

You guys are overlooking one of the benefits of handkerchiefs in these times - if people are standing too close to you, pull one out and they will scatter! 😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Neogiomach
59 minutes ago, allergyboy2001 said:

You guys are overlooking one of the benefits of handkerchiefs in these times - if people are standing too close to you, pull one out and they will scatter! 😂😂

Social distancing enforcement hack of the year, right there!

Share this post


Link to post
Hankyrick
On 8/9/2020 at 5:28 PM, allergyboy2001 said:

You guys are overlooking one of the benefits of handkerchiefs in these times - if people are standing too close to you, pull one out and they will scatter! 😂😂

That's why I still also use my handkerchiefs. I've just purchased some more and waiting for them to arrive

Share this post


Link to post
Kudryavka
On 8/5/2020 at 4:16 AM, Neogiomach said:

No kidding. Putting a serious cramp in my style, lol.  I wish more people could appreciate the relief and satisfaction of a blow into a clean, soft, and dare I say comfortingly naughty, handkerchief. 

I've been thinking about getting or making some handkerchiefs (thick flannel, hopefully, none of those beautiful yet uselessly see-through ones) to sneeze into instead of my shirt or jacket.  Your comment is so trance-inducing, thank you... I feel I know exactly what you mean by "comfortingly naughty" :inlove:

Share this post


Link to post
Neogiomach
On 9/30/2020 at 2:57 PM, Kudryavka said:

I've been thinking about getting or making some handkerchiefs (thick flannel, hopefully, none of those beautiful yet uselessly see-through ones) to sneeze into instead of my shirt or jacket.  Your comment is so trance-inducing, thank you... I feel I know exactly what you mean by "comfortingly naughty" :inlove:

I love my thick, soft handkerchiefs. I have some cotton and some flannel. I’m glad I’m not the only one who finds them comfortingly naughty. ☺️ I can tell you where I got them, I don’t know if I’m allowed to post store links on the forum so I’m not going to, just in case. If you email me I can link them, I’m still not approved for IMs so email’s the best way, or Kik. 

Share this post


Link to post
Hankyrick

I've just bought some new ones

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×