Sneeze Fetish Forum

Is anyone still using handkerchiefs?

HankyDrawer

Hi all,

I’ve stopped using hankies as I feel like I need to be ultra careful about hygiene at the moment, maybe it’s an OCD thing.

The thing is I really miss giving my nose a good hard honk into a clean white hanky.

I just wondered what other people’s thoughts were around this.

Also, I know it’s to be expected but I haven’t seen a cute guy blow his nose for ages! Anyone had any obvs?

Hope everyone’s well.

Cheers

Hankydrawer

Edited by SneezyHolmes
Removed discussion of COVID.

I understand how it can feel almost as if there’s an unspoken.... like.... expectation I guess for lack of a better word. With the climate and the masks and such.  I still use my handkerchiefs all the time, I’m just more conscious where I am. If I’m at work I excuse myself to the restroom, things like that. 
In my home I only have tissue boxes for guests (not that I’ve had any in months... gosh I just thought about that lol) but for me, I keep a stack of neatly folded handkerchiefs in my night table, by the computer... I’m very strategic because I, like you, deeply appreciate a good, satisfying blow into a soft, clean handkerchief.  I actually just ordered two more from Etsy and I want the post to hurry up but I know it’s delayed. Anyhoo. 

I also still use handkerchiefs too and have never really stopped using them. I always use a fresh one each day too.

1 hour ago, haa chewww hank said:

I'm still using them too, though like Neo, much less in public ...Covid has a lot to answer for 

No kidding. Putting a serious cramp in my style, lol.  I wish more people could appreciate the relief and satisfaction of a blow into a clean, soft, and dare I say comfortingly naughty, handkerchief. 

And when the post does finally deliver my two new handkerchiefs, I’m going to indulge with a bit of inducing, just because I can and nobody is going to stop me testing them out, lol.  Even in the current pandemic, we can still be ourselves while being health conscious. Do what makes you happy, goodness knows we all need more happiness in our lives. 

Have never been a very public blower, but I do use handkerchiefs. Why not? Covid has not stopped snot production for all other reasons. Was at a funeral lately and no issues there: lots of handkerchiefs. 

1 hour ago, cjblo said:

Have never been a very public blower, but I do use handkerchiefs. Why not? Covid has not stopped snot production for all other reasons. Was at a funeral lately and no issues there: lots of handkerchiefs. 

I’m sorry for the occasion, funerals aren’t easy for me or anyone I know,  but I’m glad it sounds like there was no judgement.

You’re 100% correct though, ‘rona hasn’t stopped mucus production and certainly hasn’t magically stopped me from sneezing. 

Thank goodness...

I certainly will! I’m surprising myself, becoming a bit more comfortable with sharing, being part of this community. I want to be more outgoing, I’ve been shy for my entire life and it’s time to take a bit more risks. Maybe I’ll write a little obs about the experience when they get here in the post. 

You guys are overlooking one of the benefits of handkerchiefs in these times - if people are standing too close to you, pull one out and they will scatter! 😂😂

59 minutes ago, allergyboy2001 said:

You guys are overlooking one of the benefits of handkerchiefs in these times - if people are standing too close to you, pull one out and they will scatter! 😂😂

Social distancing enforcement hack of the year, right there!

On 8/9/2020 at 5:28 PM, allergyboy2001 said:

That's why I still also use my handkerchiefs. I've just purchased some more and waiting for them to arrive

• 1 month later...
On 8/5/2020 at 4:16 AM, Neogiomach said:

No kidding. Putting a serious cramp in my style, lol.  I wish more people could appreciate the relief and satisfaction of a blow into a clean, soft, and dare I say comfortingly naughty, handkerchief. 

I've been thinking about getting or making some handkerchiefs (thick flannel, hopefully, none of those beautiful yet uselessly see-through ones) to sneeze into instead of my shirt or jacket.  Your comment is so trance-inducing, thank you... I feel I know exactly what you mean by "comfortingly naughty" :inlove:

On 9/30/2020 at 2:57 PM, Kudryavka said:

I've been thinking about getting or making some handkerchiefs (thick flannel, hopefully, none of those beautiful yet uselessly see-through ones) to sneeze into instead of my shirt or jacket.  Your comment is so trance-inducing, thank you... I feel I know exactly what you mean by "comfortingly naughty" :inlove:

I love my thick, soft handkerchiefs. I have some cotton and some flannel. I’m glad I’m not the only one who finds them comfortingly naughty. ☺️ I can tell you where I got them, I don’t know if I’m allowed to post store links on the forum so I’m not going to, just in case. If you email me I can link them, I’m still not approved for IMs so email’s the best way, or Kik. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

It’s been a while, but Since being away I’ve acquired more handkerchiefs as well. Some Colton, some bamboo ones too. I love a good, strong sneeze into a waiting, comforting hanky ☺️

15 hours ago, Neogiomach said:

It’s been a while, but Since being away I’ve acquired more handkerchiefs as well. Some Colton, some bamboo ones too. I love a good, strong sneeze into a waiting, comforting hanky ☺️

I too have acquired more new hankies. I have purchased a few over the last 6 months. Like you neogiomach, I also love a sneeze in a waiting comfortable handkerchief