Sneeze Fetish Forum

She Ain't Right (Wayhaught Fic; F/F)

jem

There is no such thing as spamming with wayhaught!!! We are already an underrepresented community (f/f) and there is no one looking out for us to make sure we get enough content. We have to look out for ourselves!!! Post away, as many wayhaught stories as your brain can produce!! 😉😊💖💖

Hey, very well said wannablessedbe! There are very few shows and movies with f/f pairings. I'm very grateful to have found this one. They're my actual favorite couple lol.

Here's another part. I hope you all enjoy. Please tell me what you think!

"She Ain't Right"

Part 7

As soon as Nicole left, Waverly fell back asleep. Her sleep was fitful as she had nightmare after nightmare. She abruptly woke up, covered in sweat. She lifted her arms up and slowly rubbed her eyes. She took in a deep breath and yawned, which quickly turned into a congested cough. Waverly groaned and clumsily reached her arm out, trying to grab her phone off the bedside table. She blearily opened her eyes to check the time. It was a little after four pm.  

“Whoa,” she croaked out. She attempted to clear her throat and cough a bit to dislodge the thick congestion that settled in her throat and chest. Unfortunately, she couldn’t clear all the congestion from her voice. She spoke a few practice words to hear how bad she sounded. She was shocked by the sound of her voice. Waverly thought, how did I get so sick so fast? I have been feeling pretty run down for a while I guess. Ever since the arch

She sighed, wishing that Nicole were with her. Despite how much she longs for her girlfriend, she won’t bother her at work. She spent all of yesterday taking care of her. Waverly fretfully rose from bed and steadied her feet on the ground. She felt so woozy and disoriented. She rubbed her temples and focused her eyes as she walked out of her bedroom and down the stairs. Halfway to the kitchen, she had to stop as a fierce cough overtook her. She coughed into her hand, too tired to raise her arm all the way up. Eyes watering and out of breath, Waverly finished her short walk to the kitchen on wobbly legs. She planted herself next to the counter and found the cold medicine. She took a dose and chased it with water. Waverly slowly made it back upstairs and plopped down her bed, absolutely exhausted from her mission to the kitchen. Before she was able to fall asleep, a deep tickle traveled through her head. It reached her nose and her breath hitched. She quickly inhaled and exhaled, becoming frustrated at the playful tickle. Finally, she pitched forward into her hand.

“Achhiew! Itchxx!... heh.. heh
. Hitchiew!... oof,” she sighed. She wiped her hand on her pant leg, sniffled, and closed her eyes, wanting sleep more than anything so she didn’t have to wait long for her girlfriend to be back with her. Waverly’s breath evened out and she was soon asleep, snoring ever so lightly.

Nicole had a very long day at work. She couldn’t bear the thought of Waverly being home alone and that she couldn’t be there to take care of her. Nicole swore a day has never dragged on for so long. She sat at her desk filling out paperwork, her eyes wandering to the clock on the wall every ten seconds or so. It was less than five minutes to shift change and when that clock struck five pm, nothing short of a natural disaster would stop her from getting back to her baby. After what felt like a millennia, the clock struck five and the redhead rose quickly from her chair and darted for the exit. When she rounded the corner, she ran directly into Wynonna.

“Whoa, Haught, where’s the fire?!” Wynonna’s eyes were wide.

“Sorry, I just need to get back to Waverly,” Nicole sighed and cleared her throat, feeling a dry tickle. She turned into her arm and coughed a few times.

“Hey,” Wynonna warned Nicole, wagging her finger accusingly. “Remember what I told you? No getting sick!” She backed up a few steps and looked Nicole up and down. “Tsk tsk tsk, Red,” Wynonna said, shaking her head.

“Relax, Wynonna. I’m not sick. I’m just thirsty.”

“Yeah,” Wynonna said disbelievingly in her most sarcastic tone. Nicole rolled her eyes and walked around the Earp heir. “Hey, Haught!”

“What?” she said impatiently, huffing as she turned around to face Wynonna.

“Is it safe for me to come home soon or are you two gonna play a little bit? Cuz I’m supes uninterested in finding out more about how my little sis is in the sack.”

“She’s sick, Wynonna. I’m just gonna take care of her. We’ll probably just be downstairs on the couch, cuddled up, and watching a movie.” While explaining, Nicole’s smile grew wider and wider as she thought of her sweet girlfriend.

“Okay, ew. The cutesy stuff is just as bad,” Wynonna said, a look of disgust taking over her face. She stuck her tongue out.

“Okay, fine. I’ll take Waverly to my house so we won’t bother you.”

“Great idea, Haught. See ya later.”

Nicole made a direct dash for her patrol car and jumped in. She cleared her throat again, that same dry tickle causing trouble. Before anyone else could bother her, Nicole turned on her car and left the station. On her drive home, she realized they don’t have much to eat at the homestead. She got her phone out and dialed Waverly on the car speakers.

“Hello?” Waverly’s voice sounded gruff. Nicole must’ve woken her up.

“Hey, I’m sorry I woke you up, baby. I just wanted to ask you what you wanted for dinner.” At the mere mention of food, Waverly’s stomach growled. She realized she hasn’t eaten all day.

“Ubbb
” Waverly tried her best to think of something she want. Her brain was being uncooperative. She sighed and said, “whatever you want. I’b fide with adything.”

Nicole’s heart ached for Waverly. She really didn’t sound good. “Okay, I’m just leaving the station. I’ll stop and get some Thai food and I’ll be home soon, kay baby?”

“Okay,” Waverly said, clearing her throat to get rid of her sleepy congestion. She yawned quietly, but Nicole could tell her tired she was.

“I’ll be home soon, babe. You can go back to sleep for a bit.”

Waverly, tired of talking, just mumbled and yawned again.

“Bye, sweetie.”

“Bye.” Waverly dropped her phone and she instantly fell back asleep.

Nicole’s patrol car pulled up to the homestead and she got out, both hands full with food for the two of them. The brittle winter air whipped against her face as she got out of the car. She shivered and hurried inside. The heat of the house made Nicole’s nose run and she sniffed a few times, unable to wipe her nose. She got to the kitchen and set down the bags. She wiped her nose on her sleeve and sniffled a few more times before she relented and got a tissue from the bathroom. Nicole blew her nose, rubbing little circles to massage away the teasing tickle she had been feeling since she got inside. She inhaled through her nose and the tickle grew rapidly. She quickly ducked her into her tissue to cover a sudden sneeze.

“Ihh’tchh!” She blew her nose one more time and went to wake her sleeping angel. Nicole went upstairs and leaned against the doorframe, looking sweetly at her girlfriend curled up on the bed. Waverly was practically swallowed by blankets, her head the only visible part of her body. Nicole looked on, her smile so wide that her cheeks were beginning to hurt. She eventually walked over to Waverly’s side of the bed and kneeled down.

“Hey, sweet girl. I’m back,” Nicole spoke softly and rubbed her thumb over Waverly’s cheek, moving some hair behind the younger girl’s ear. Waverly’s eyes opened, one at a time, nearly fatiguing with effort. The smaller girl smiled weakly, sheer admiration overshadowing her face.

“You’re home,” Waverly sleepily mumbled. She rolled onto her back and stretched her arms out behind her. She rose to an upright position slowly, Nicole helping her. A sleepy smile was still plastered on her face. Nicole sat down next to her girl.

“Feeling any better today, baby?” Nicole put her arm around Waverly.

“Ubb, I hodestly slept all day. I took mbore medicide earlier, that’s probably why.” Waverly’s voice was croaky and nearly gave out on every other word. She smoothed her sleep-mussed hair out of her face, covering a big yawn with the back of her hand. She plopped against Nicole’s frame, resting her head on the redhead’s shoulder.

“Well, that’s good. You must’ve been tired,” Nicole said, pursing her lips at the sound of Waverly’s voice.

“Mmm.” Waverly replied. An abrupt cough shook her frame. She turned away from Nicole and into her elbow. Nicole leaned over and grabbed Waverly’s water, offering it to her girl. Waverly cleared her throat, finally dislodging some of the congestion that been ailing her. She raised the bottle and nodded a thanks to Nicole. She took a long sip, hoping to relieve the pain she felt in her throat.

“How long ago did you take the medicine? Maybe you need more.” Nicole felt Waverly’s forehead and cheeks, sensing just how warm they are. “You’re burning up, babe.” Waverly just sighed and settled back against Nicole’s frame. “Okay, let’s get you comfy downstairs with some food and an icepack to bring down that fever.”

Waverly nodded against Nicole’s shoulder, not making any attempt to move. Nicole stood up first, extending her hand to the younger girl. Waverly wrapped her hand in Nicole’s and stood up slowly and shakily. Nicole held on tightly to Waverly’s side as they shuffled downstairs. Waverly abruptly stopped on the middle of the stairs, looking ahead of her with a blank expression.

“Need to stop, Wave?”

“Need to- hihh. Heh
 Tschiew!” With her arms trapped under Nicole’s, she quickly turned her head into her shoulder, slightly misting Nicole’s hand. “Oh
 sorry!” Waverly turned her head up to look at Nicole, expecting to see some form of disgust. Instead, she was greeted with a huge smile.

“Don’t worry about it, baby. It’s nothing.” Nicole leaned down and kissed Waverly’s forehead, distracting the girl while she wiped her hand nonchalantly on her back. “And bless you,” the redhead sweetly added.

“Thadk you,” Waverly replied, smiling with a look of absolute love.

Once in the living room, Nicole deposited her sweet girlfriend on the couch and covered her with a big blanket.

“Now, you get all comfy here and I’ll get the food ready. I told Wynonna I’d take you to my house tonight, but it’s looking like we should stay here, huh, babe?”

“I thidk so,” Waverly murmured.

“Okay, cutie. I’ll be back in a minute.”

Waverly nodded and sunk into the couch. Nicole smirked at her sleepy girlfriend and went to the kitchen to get dinner ready. She reached into the cupboard to get some plates and cups when an intense irritation sparked in her nose. With her arm extended to grab the dinnerware, she quickly turned her face into her arm. “Hitchhx!” She struggled to balance the plates and glasses in her hand with the power from her sudden sneeze.

Waverly’s ears perked up from the other room when she heard a muffled sneeze from her girlfriend. Oh no, Waverly thought to herself, please tell me I didn’t get her sick.

Aahhhhhhhhh I heart this so hard. I love seeing Nicole's symptoms coming on slowly enough that she can legit ignore it and just keep focusing on Waverly, while you *know* waves is not gonna let that shit slide for very long. Honestly the only thing I find kinda hard to swallow is how Wynonna is being. She doesn't seem worried about her baby girl at *all* (and I really don't think she'd be keeping up with the whole "don't let me catch you two being naughty on the couch" shtick at this point, she knows how sick Waverly is by now). She's more protective of Waves than *anyone,* I just can't see her being so blasé about "yeah take her away please, I don't wanna listen to her gross sick cough all night." Ya know?

Other than that one *small* thing, GOLD my friend. Can't wait to see what happens when Nicole's denial gives out...!

5 hours ago, wannablessedbe said:

Aahhhhhhhhh I heart this so hard. I love seeing Nicole's symptoms coming on slowly enough that she can legit ignore it and just keep focusing on Waverly, while you *know* waves is not gonna let that shit slide for very long. Honestly the only thing I find kinda hard to swallow is how Wynonna is being. She doesn't seem worried about her baby girl at *all* (and I really don't think she'd be keeping up with the whole "don't let me catch you two being naughty on the couch" shtick at this point, she knows how sick Waverly is by now). She's more protective of Waves than *anyone,* I just can't see her being so blasé about "yeah take her away please, I don't wanna listen to her gross sick cough all night." Ya know?

Other than that one *small* thing, GOLD my friend. Can't wait to see what happens when Nicole's denial gives out...!

Thank you so much for your feedback! This is the first story I've written so any advice is much appreciated. Lord, how I've forgotten my roots! Wynonna and Waverly's relationship is my favorite thing about the show. Watching season 4 live and writing this set in season 2 has me a little jumbled. I totally agree and the next part is definitely going to have some protective Wynonna.

Yay!!! I'm so relieved that you are genuinely happy to get feedback and that I haven't just crushed your spirit. Sometimes with new authors, they *ask* for feedback but then end up being too  fragile/ can't handle it/ don't wanna write anymore. And that would be a huge loss for us bc this is SO GREAT for a first story!!! For realsies. So happy to have you on board here as a fellow writer in my fave fandom (and maybe some others too). Keep it up, you're gonna find your own rhythm and style and it's just gonna keep on getting EVEN MOAR AWESOME 😊💖💖💖

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/13/2020 at 3:21 PM, fieldofflowers said:

I hope there is an update soon, this is great

Thank you, I am working on it. I promise!

On 9/14/2020 at 5:29 PM, wannablessedbe said:

Yay!!! I'm so relieved that you are genuinely happy to get feedback and that I haven't just crushed your spirit. Sometimes with new authors, they *ask* for feedback but then end up being too  fragile/ can't handle it/ don't wanna write anymore. And that would be a huge loss for us bc this is SO GREAT for a first story!!! For realsies. So happy to have you on board here as a fellow writer in my fave fandom (and maybe some others too). Keep it up, you're gonna find your own rhythm and style and it's just gonna keep on getting EVEN MOAR AWESOME 😊💖💖💖

Thank you so much for the continued support. I really, really appreciate it lol. Looking forward to more stories from you!

Hello, everybody! I finally got around to writing another part for this. We're still leading up to things, but I hope you enjoy this little chapter. Nicole's just starting to show some cold symptoms. I wonder how long she can hide it from her girl....

Enjoy :))

"She Ain't Right"

Part 8

As Nicole was setting dinner up in the kitchen, Wynonna walked into the homestead. Her hands were full with tea, tissues, and some cough drops. She put her items down on the table and sat next to Waverly on the couch.

“Oh, hey, Wydnonna.” Waverly smiled sleepily at her sister.

“Hey, baby girl. Good, you’re still here. How ya feelin?” Wynonna’s voice was soft and steady. She felt Waverly’s face and tussled her hair a bit.

“I’b okay. Tired. Nicole’s here.” The younger girl sighed and snuggled into Wynonna’s arm. Wynonna smiled and put her arm around Waverly.

“You know, you’ve got me a little worried, kid. This cold is going on longer than I thought it would. I wouldn’t trust just anybody to take care of you, but Haught is doing a pretty good job.”

“Yeah, she’s the best.” Waverly spoke softly, her face nuzzled into her sister’s arm.

“Yeah,” Wynonna agreed, smiling slightly. “Sorry I haven’t been around. Dolls has kept me pretty busy at the station with Black Badge stuff, but I finally cracked his cool, hard exterior so he let me come home and take a break. All that matters is getting you back to your happy, less snotty self.”

Waverly smiled and snuggled deeper into Wynonna’s arm.

“I dodn’t want to ruin ady of your plans, Wydonna,” the younger girl murmured softly.

“You are my plans, baby girl. You’re the only reason I’m in this hell-hole of a town. Well, you and all the creepy revenants, I guess. But you’re the only reason I want to be here.”

Waverly’s eyes teared up at Wynonna’s sentiment and she sniffled. “I’b so happy you’re here. I really missed you while you were gone.” Wynonna turned to face her baby sister and wiped a tear away that began to fall down the smaller girl’s cheek.

“I’m happy I’m here too, cutie.” Wynonna smiled at the younger Earp and kissed her forehead. “In other news, I brought you some goodies.” Wynonna took the chance to grab the assorted cold items and present them to her younger sister. “So, what do you wanna start with? Tea or cough drops?” Wynonna’s eyebrows rose as she held up the two for Waverly’s inspection.

Waverly thought for a moment, her finger resting on her chin. “Ummb, the tea please.”

“Good choice. I’ll get this going. Is Nicole in the kitchen?” Wynonna stood up and looked around.

“Yeah, she’s plating dinner.”

“I’ll go catch up with her and get this ready. Be back in a second, Waves.”

“Okay, thadk you so much, Wydonna.”

Wynonna planted one more kiss on Waverly’s head and winked before she joined the redhead in the kitchen. Waverly sunk back into the couch and pawed at her eyes sleepily. She yawned widely and curled up under her blanket. After a minute, the heat from her fever made her uncomfortable and she was forced to remove her cozy blanket. She grabbed a tissue from one of the boxes Wynonna got for her and she blew her nose, creating a wet and gurgly noise. Her ears popped at the force of her blow. Waverly dropped her jaw open and shifted it around, trying to get her ears back to normal. They felt stuffy and full of pressure. Grumpily, she brought her hands up behind her ears and massaged small circles hoping to relieve some of the dull, aching pain. “Ow,” Waverly sighed.

She sniffed absentmindedly, reigniting the dormant tickle in her sinuses. Her breath caught and she immediately pitched forward. “Hitchew!” She misted her lap and grabbed another tissue, wiping her legs and then her nose.

Wynonna, from the other room, leaned around the corner to yell, “bless you!”

“Thadks,” Waverly said, her voice cracking when she attempted to raise it so Wynonna could hear her.

In the kitchen, Nicole was in front of the fridge grabbing some drinks when she heard her baby sneeze again. She frowned, a look that Wynonna noticed from her spot at the stove where she was brewing tea.

“I know it’s torture seeing her like this, Haught. She’ll be back to normal in no time with us working together. Hashtag Wynhaught!” Wynonna raised her arm for a high five, her face lit up with a huge smile. Nicole rolled her eyes, but she high-fived Wynonna, a small smile on her face.

“I’m just a little worried, that’s all,” Nicole admitted, her face serious and solemn.

Wynonna leaned against the stove and turned towards the redhead, crossing her arms. “I mean, I am too, Haught. We both have noticed changes in Waverly recently and I’ve never seen her this sick before. All we can do is take care of her and hope it’s not something more serious.”

“So you suspect it’s something more serious?” Nicole questioned the older Earp.

“No,” Wynonna shrugged. “But in this backwards town, anything can happen. I’m just saying that we should keep our eyes open. I’m not a fan of surprises.”

Nicole nodded and stood motionlessly, her mind racing with thoughts of Waverly.

“Nicole,” Wynonna said softly, walking closer to the redhead. “Seriously, I bet it’s just the cold from hell. She’ll be okay.” Wynonna wasn’t sure if she was trying to reassure herself or Nicole.

“Yeah. You’re right.” Nicole smiled quickly and went back to getting dinner ready. She felt an itch in her throat and attempted to clear it, causing a short cough to escape her mouth. Wynonna’s eyes darted to the redhead, a questioning look on her face. Before Wynonna could say anything, Nicole quickly said, “I’m fine.”

Wynonna, not wanting to push the issue, stood down and shook her head at Nicole. She looked the deputy up and down before saying, “If you start feeling sick, let me know. I can’t have you both out of commission. Who’ll help me with the paperwork at Black Badge?” Wynonna smiled softly, joking with the redhead. Nicole just sighed and went back to her task at hand. “Do you feel okay?” Wynonna’s eyes bore into Nicole’s, a cautious intensity on her face.

“Really, I’m okay, Wynonna. Thank you,” Nicole smiled, her lips tight. “Dinner’s ready. Were you going to stay and eat with us?”

“You bet, Red. I wouldn’t miss it for the world.” Wynonna smirked and helped Nicole carry the food and Waverly’s icepack to the living room. They found Waverly sprawled across the couch, the blanket laying carelessly on the floor.

“Here baby, let me help you get your blanket back on.” Nicole set down the food and quickly went to help her girlfriend.

“No, I’b too hot,” the younger girl complained.

“I’ve got something that’ll help with that.” Nicole helped prop Waverly into a sitting position and put the icepack on her head. Waverly practically moaned with pleasure. Nicole kissed her soundly and then planted small pecks gently across her cheeks.

“Okaaaay, lovebirds,” Wynonna said, attempting to move on from the semi-awkward, but totally cute situation. “Are you hungry, Wave? Did you eat at all today?”

Waverly just shook her head no, keeping her eyes closed as the icepack worked its way through her fever-riddled forehead. She relaxed into the couch and sighed loudly. Nicole smiled at her girlfriend and sat down with her, putting her hand on Waverly’s leg and rubbing small circles with her thumb. The younger girl’s hand found Nicole’s and she held it tightly, giving it a small squeeze. Nicole looked to her hand and then to Waverly’s face, happy to see a small smile on her girl’s face. Waverly opened one eye and grinned goofily at the redhead. Suddenly, her expression changed and she inhaled a quick, short breath. Her hand retreated out of Nicole’s touch, her arm bending clumsily.

“Itchiew!” Her left hand held the icepack against her head as she ducked into her elbow, attempting to shield her sweet girlfriend from her sudden sneeze.

“Bless you,” Nicole and Wynonna chorused. Waverly sniffled, her eyes glazing over again. She set the icepack against her lap as her breath hitched rapidly.

“Itchh’ew!” She half-stifled into her wrist, not being fast enough to make it to her elbow.

“Bless you,” both women said again, slightly off-beat. They looked at each other with worry in their eyes.

“Thadk you,” Waverly sighed and picked up the icepack again. Nicole put her arm around Waverly’s back while Wynonna sat on the couch with them, handing a plate of food to her younger sister. Waverly set down her icepack and took the food graciously. “Thadks. Both of you. I’b so lucky to have you.” The sniffly girl looked between her girlfriend and her sister, exchanging looks of love between them. Both women smiled back at Waverly, feeling very lucky themselves.

“We just want you feeling better, baby,” Nicole cooed.

“Yeah, exactly. What Red said,” Wynonna said, her own voice soft and melodic when speaking to her baby sister. “Now let’s eat some food.” Wynonna handed a plate to Nicole and took one herself. The three women ate and talked while some old movie played in the background. As they were chatting, Nicole suddenly coughed. She coughed a few times, turning her head away from the Earp sisters and setting her plate down on the table.

“*cough* *cough* Sorry, went down the wrong pipe,” the redhead managed to say between dry coughs.

“Oh, I hate that,” Waverly said. “Here you go, sweetie.” Waverly handed Nicole’s drink to her with a soft pat to her arm. Nicole slowly drank her water, clearing her throat once she was finished. Wynonna looked at the redhead, trying to catch her eye. Waverly, still oblivious, went back to eating her food while Nicole exchanged looks with Wynonna, shrugging off the Earp heir’s stare. Nicole went to pick up her plate again when she felt a looming tickle in her nose. She rubbed her nose against the back of her hand and sniffed, hoping to get rid of it. It grew stronger and she pinched her nose in a last desperate attempt to not sneeze. She was unsuccessful as the tickle overpowered her.

“Ihh’tschew!” Nicole turned as far away as she could from the sisters and muffled her sneeze into her arm.

“Oh, bless you, babe,” Waverly said as she turned to look at Nicole.

“Yeah, bless you,” Wynonna said, dramatically enunciating the words. She stared at Nicole, wanting the redhead to admit that she wasn’t feeling well.

“Thanks, sorry. Don’t know where that came from. Food's spicy,” Nicole laughed, hoping to ease the tension between her and Wynonna.  Waverly looked at Wynonna and then back to Nicole, wondering what the deal was.

“Is sobething going od?” Waverly asked, an innocent curiosity in her voice.

“No,” Nicole answered a little too quickly. Wynonna peered her eyes at Nicole. Nicole peered back, a very serious look on her face. Wynonna gazed a second longer and finally relented.

“Nope, nothing’s going on, baby girl. Had a crazy day at work, that’s all.”

“Hmm,” Waverly said, focusing on her food again. She could tell something was up, but she didn't want to push it. Nicole nodded a thank you to Wynonna and sighed, thankful that Wynonna wasn’t going to make a big deal. Nicole looked at Waverly and they locked eyes and smiled at each other. Nicole went back to her food, not feeling even remotely hungry. Her head had a dull ache all day and she was starting to feel some congestion building up. An annoying, incessant tickle plagued her throat all day, despite how much water she chugged to try to make it go away. She cleared her throat again and sniffled, causing yet another tickle to wreak havoc in her nose.

“Excuse me one sec,” Nicole said as she stood up and rushed to the bathroom. Wynonna’s eyes followed the redhead as she made a dash to the bathroom. The door closed behind Nicole and she fumbled to turn on the water. She lifted her hand to her nose and pinched her nostrils shut tightly.

“Ngtxxch!” Nicole exhaled a large breath and turned off the water. She glanced at her reflection in the mirror and noticed she had looked a little pale. Her nose, now irritated, was a subtle pink. She sniffled, surprised at how much her nose was running. She grabbed a tissue and blew her nose as softly as she could without arousing suspicion. She threw away her used tissue and flushed the toilet and turned on the water again, washing her hands. Nicole took one last look at herself in the mirror and smoothed down her hair and straightened her shirt. She opened the bathroom door with a sigh and rejoined the Earp sisters at the couch.

1 hour ago, NickG1998 said:

I can’t wait for the next update please continue this amazing story 

thank you !!