Sneeze Fetish Forum

Looking for Gabrielle Taylor sneezes

Jack

• 4 months later...

She’s said she has really bad hay fever in the past. So standing next to tall grass in summer as she sneezes twice at 5:05 here can’t have been a good idea (for her anyway!)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I have never seen such an amazing, powerful sneezer, AMAZING, following and will update if I can find any newer ones.

• 4 months later...
18 hours ago, itchynose2 said:

Any more from her?

Not that I've found. I think she intentionally edits all of them out now because of the attention it was getting.

Pity, unless she’s crafty and put all sneezes behind her OnlyFans paywall? I think her business partner changed around the time Victoria was replaced for a new girl. Maybe Victoria used to do the editing and now this new girl does it, with a different policy?

But as usual the YouTube nutters who comment things like “pls snz all over my dick” let things down for us all! I’ve actually started calling these commenters out when I’ve found them on videos that were not intended for our enjoyment (making it appear I’m just a randomer who finds publicly commenting those things as weird, not making it obvious have this fetish). Not only is it not fair for the uploader to be creeped out by publicly expressing this fetish when it’s not warranted, but also it’s not fair on the more sensible members of the community.