Sneeze Fetish Forum

German Cold Contagion Animated Video (F)

z8

Hey guys!

Just stumbled upon this animated video from the German Health Ministry uploaded on YouTube. 

Its a pretty well animated sneeze video with quite a lot of sneezes from the sick female character and definitely something for all the contagion fans out there!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XdIvgq008E

Hope y'all enjoy it as much as I did :D

Can you repost the link? It’s not giving me an option to click on it 🙁

6 hours ago, Paul said:

I like it.. I wish I understood German

Hahah it’s not too much, just telling you the basic coughing and sneezing etiquette so you don’t spread your viruses :) 

• 2 months later...
On 8/14/2020 at 11:18 AM, z8 said:

Hahah it’s not too much, just telling you the basic coughing and sneezing etiquette so you don’t spread your viruses :) 

Are you german?

On 11/9/2020 at 11:33 AM, Angelike said:

Are you german?

Not native no, but I’ve been living here in Düsseldorf since 2015! What about you? 

19 hours ago, z8 said:

Not native no, but I’ve been living here in Düsseldorf since 2015! What about you? 

Ok nice, Im actually german. But there are not a lot of people from Germany in this forum I think.

32 minutes ago, Angelike said:

Ok nice, Im actually german. But there are not a lot of people from Germany in this forum I think.

You’re right, there’s really not that many people from Germany here. I mean, you’re new here yourself right? So maybe German people just don’t know about it. 

I’m originally from Canada, but I’ve been living in the Bavaria for the past 4 years. I haven’t heard of anyone in my area with it, or seen in the forum anyways. 

• 1 year later...
On 11/12/2020 at 8:57 PM, Angelike said:

Hey , I don’t know if writing in Germany is accepted here so I’ll do in English. My E-Mail should be shown in my bio so if you want to hit me up give it a go 

• 5 months later...

Hey ich komme aus deutschland (Saarland) und mich würde es freuen neue Leute aus diesem forum kennenzulernen.

On 11/12/2020 at 8:57 PM, Angelike said:

Woher kommst du denn ?