Sneeze Fetish Forum

Me and your Farther's love story (F+ Gigantic+

ace1007

Hello again, everybody. This is the first story I have ever written and I hope you like it I am also adding more to the story if you are interested. This story is about the love life of two co-workers where one had a secret and rejected all but one to keep her image.

Angela was a 6’2 housewife with an older son named Mike and a younger daughter named Gwen. Her husband Mathew was now the section Director of a company that they both use to work at. It was late at night where Angela was read a book when suddenly Gwen came in to talk to her.

“Hey mom, how did you and dad first start dating?”

“Why are you ask me that sweety?” Angela responded

“Because my friend said, “The way your parents end up together can be the same as how you end up with someone”. So tell me!”

Angela responded, “Why should I tell you? You’re still too young to be thinking about these things. Besides, it’s embarrassing!”

Angela started to blush while thinking about that as Mike entered the room. As he overheard the conversation he mentioned something he knew about them.

“Well, we know that you two use to work together. Weren’t you his boss at the time?”

Gwen looked surprised as she said, “Mom! You and dad had an in-office romance? That is so cute!!!”

As Angela’s face turned bright red she screamed to her kids, “All right, both of you to your rooms! Now!!”

They both scurried off while Angela cooled off.  That is when she dozed off and had a dream about how they meet and their first date. Back then she was the section chief with long black hair, glasses, and a short skirt with stockings. Back then she was most memorable for two things her 107 cm cup size and her ice-queen attitude. She was known to be very harsh and strict with the employees. For her, there was no margin for error according to the office gossip she was the ice-queen or even the demon at work. But the harsh boss thing was just an act to keep her co-worker from knowing things about her. Then came the day a new employee was hired into the company.

His name was Mathew nice-looking young man, about 5’11 and just graduated from college. As months past for some reason, Angela was a lot more strict than usual. She was the one to train Mathew on how the fundamentals of the company. One night while Angela had to work overtime before leaving she ran into Mathew.

Angela said, “What are you doing here? You should have left hours ago.”

Mathew said with a determined look on his face, “ Ms. Lilith I need to speak with you. Please hear me out.”

She has a skeptic look but decided to let him talk as he stated.

“ For the past 7 months, I worked here you helped me reach my potential. When you yelled at me it made me want to do better. When the guys at the company made fun of me because I was the new guy you stood up for me. Because of you, I feel like I can do just about anything. I wanted to say thank you for all of that. I also have a confession to make. I have feelings for you, and I like to ask you out on a date.”

Angela’s face started to turn red because she has never been confessed to in her whole life. She had spent so much effort is keeping people at a distance something like this shocked her. She said with a bit of a stutter.

“You know I’m your boss right? Also in house romance is something that is not tolerated.”

He replied, “I know, but I just had to tell you how I feel because in this life denning your feeling is the worst thing you can do to yourself.”

She thought about saying “I can’t go out with you, I’m sorry.” But to her surprise, she said “Just this once.”

Mathew was so happy and ask her to come over to his house for dinner and a movie. He said he was a great cook and she agreed. It was on a Saturday night and she was off work on Sundays. As she was ready for her date she realized that she forgot something she forgot to take her allergy medication but wasn’t too worried only certain things set them off as she arrived at Mathews Apartment. As she entered she was amazed how nice it was while Mathew was amazed about how she looked.  She wore make-up, put on contacts, and wore a lovely dress with matching earrings. As the night went on and the music was being played while they were having dinner Angela asked,

“I do owe you an apology, I feel like I have been mean to you as well as the other when you started working at the company. I still can believe you like some women like me.”

Mathew said, “ Ms. Lilith please don’t say just things! You have a hard job and have a great responsibility. It’s because of you I learned to work harder. Thank you.”

She said sheepishly “Please, Angela when were not at work.”

As the night went on Angela felt a tingle in her nose and her nostrils were twitching a little. But she did her best to ignore it. As they finished their dinner they sat down watching a movie. When the mood was just right they were about to kiss when suddenly Angela’s nostrils were twitching more before and stated to sneeze like crazy.

Ah… Choo! Atshew! Choo! “Oh no.” As she looked over the couch she saw a german shepherd.  She knew she had to get out before it got worse. Mathew was confused and she kept on sneezing.

“Ma.. Mat...Choo! I… I Atshew! I got to go!”

“Wait what’s wrong?"

“ I  Atshew! I need to go before, before, be … Aaahhh.. Aaahh.. Aaahhh!”

“Before what?” as he grabbed her hand.

“I Ahh! I Ahhh! Can’t hold it! Ahhhh! I’m gon gonnaaa……” 

But before she could finish her sentence she could feel the sneeze and couldn’t hold back anymore.

Choo! Atshew! Atshew! Ahhhhh….Choooo!

She sneezed so hard she pushed herself back. And knocked herself out. By the time she woke up. She saw Mathew right next to her. He wanted to apologize he didn’t know she had allergies and he was dog sitting for a friend. But was Angela realized that he knew her worst secret.

So she told him.

“I have allergies, really bad ones! I also have uncontrollable sneezes and as a child, I was made fun of for how I sneezed. That is why I never wanted to get close to anyone. But now you know I bet your going to tell everyone now right?!”

But Mathew laughed as he comforted her as he said, “ I wouldn’t do that and I thought your sneezes were cute. Surprising but cute. Also, I would never lose respect for you just because of this. Your still you.” As the knight went on Angela realized here true feeling for Mathew and their love story continued. 

Hey, this is really cool! Thanks for taking the time to write this whole story and post it for us. 😀 You said it's your first story, so there are grammar hiccups and such, but I look forward to what else you have in store, especially if you keep trying to improve. I'd like to see this story continued, but anything you write would be good. Just remember to enjoy writing it!
Again, great job! 😁

• 4 weeks later...

Lovely story! There’s just something about these sneezy, allergic ice-queens with loud sneezes (and big busts), who try hard to keep people at a distance to protect their secret. I would definitely love to see an update, if you’re feeling up for it. :wub:

Saimou

Hi everyone here is the next part of their love story. Sorry it took so long I was just working on the details and surprising events and if you like it I may include what happened on their wedding day.  

As Mathew came home he noticed his wife sleeping on the couch after returning from a hard day at work.  At first, he wanted to wake Angela up but he decided to carry her to bed. Mathew also noticed that despite her being taller she looked like a princess in his arms. As he gently placed his wife in bed Mathew was templed to take a picture of her but Angela’s eyes slowly began to open. He quickly put his phone away and said in a joking tone, 

“Did you dream well Sleeping Beauty?”

Angela woke up startled saying, 

“ D...D...Dear?!? Oh my. When did you get home?” 

“A little while ago. You were sleeping on the couch so I thought it would be better if I took you to bed.” 

Angela’s face was red with embarrassment. After a few minutes, she finally calmed down she asked how his day was. 

Mathew just said, 

“Just another day of reviewing documents and annoying business meetings. Anyway, how was your day?” 

Angela told him everything including what Gwen and Mike asked her about how they started dating. Mathew burst out laughing and ask,

“Did you tell them?”  

“Of course not! It’s way too embarrassing!” 

“Really? Even more then when I met your family?” 

Her face sunk in despair as she curled in a ball and stuffed a pillow in her face screaming 

“Not that! Anyday but that!!”

This incident happened almost two years after their first date. The real surprise was that their secret relationship wasn’t exposed at all. Thought to hide it Angela became harsher toward Mathew making him stay late, and yell at him to get to work when talking to people especially the female staff. Yet out of the office, she was a loving and caring girlfriend.

At dinner, Mathew told Angela he met her younger brother Steve. Angela was surprised and said, 

“What? When?” 

“This afternoon when I left work he wanted to talk to me. He said based on how my sister described her boyfriend you were a match.” 

“He always was a good detective. But what did he want?” 

“He asked me why I didn’t want to come and meet your family,” Mathew answered with a disappointed look on his face.

Angela had an embarrassed and worried look on her face and tried to explain why she did what she did.

“My family is something that I had never shared with anyone, and I was afraid of what might happen if you meet them. I’m sorry,” she said with her head down.

After her explanation, Mathew just held her hands to comfort her and then told her,

“I know there are things you want to keep to yourself but don’t you think it’s time to let your guard down a little. I would love to meet your family, please?”  

After the serious look in his eyes and the fact that she trusts him, Angela said, “Okay but I have to warn you my family is a little weird.”

“What is normal these days?” He said with a smirk as he went back to his seat to finish eating.

A week later they drove up to Angela’s parent’s house and it was surprisingly big almost like a mansion. When they arrived they were greeted by two women. One with long hair, tanned skin, and an outgoing personality. The second one was more proper with a bobbed haircut and plain clothes. Still, they were both lovely ladies.

Mathew stated with a lovestruck look on his face, 

“Are they your sisters?”

One of them looked flattered and laughed while Angela looked a little jealous because of how he was looking at them and introduce them to him. The one with the tanned skin was here older twin sister Adriana and the one with the bobbed haircut was her mother Melody. Mathew’s eyes nearly popped out in disbelieve because, to be honest, they were all very similar in height and body shape. As they offered a tour around the house Adriana got close to Mathew to talk to him.

“So you’re the boy who is interested in my wallflower of a sister? So cute.” While pressing against his shoulder.

Angela just pulled him away. 

“Don’t even think about trying anything with him!”

Adriana shrugged and said, “I don’t know what you mean?” Thinking that her sister’s jealous expressions were too cute. 

Melody stepped in and said “Will you two at least try to get along? I apologize for my daughter’s behavior.”

“Thank you, ma’am.”

“No formalities, please call me Melody. From what I hear about you I can’t thank you enough for helping my daughter loosen up a little.”

“Mom!!”

“Okay, and thank you for your hospitality.” 

As the evening came Mathew was head for bed in the guest room when he ran into Steve again.

“So how are my two older sisters?”

“They are an interesting pair. Although they seem to have a hard time getting along.”

“Try living with them for about 20 years. They are different in many ways but one thing I know they have in common is their allergies and their huge sneezes.”

“Really?”

“Yep. Mom has them too I think it’s a female trait since I never had them. I was planning on doing a trick with all of them tomorrow. Would you be interested? Don’t worry if they ask I’ll take the heat for it.”

“It’s just a prank, right?”

“Of course.”

“Fine, what do I have to do?”

“Just keep them occupied while I put my plan into motion.”

The following morning they were all celebrating outside in the backyard with food drinks and some music. A very simple and practical party for their family. Steve said he had to go inside for something. Meanwhile, Adriana went to go talk to Mathew.

“So are you dating my sister?”

“Yes, I believe so.”

“Did she as you out or did you ask her?”

“I don’t see how that is important.”

“You asked her out. I should have guessed, she’s too meek and stubborn to ask anyone out.”

“Okay I did, but as I said it not that big of a deal.”

“Let me guess she’s keeping it a secret to the rest of the world right?”

“Well..”

“If you were to go out with me I would be happy to let everyone know.”

She kept walking toward Mathew as he protests.

“Okay I don’t know what kind of person I am but I am not….”

Before he could answer Angela walked in looking pretty mad.

“I thought you try this! Get away from him!”

“Ooh so scary! We were just talking right, Mathew?”

“Yeah right! You think you can have any guy you want! Well, you’re not taking Mathew, so get away from him!” 

Their arguing went on till Melody showed up to stop them.

“Okay, you two that’s enough! Can you see you’re both bothering Mathew?! And another thing you two need... ” 

She suddenly stopped as her nose started to itch and it was getting worse. Soon Angela and Andriana were giving out the same expression.

“Oh oh no. I… I think theirs ahh... theirs ahh… a ca ahh ca… Ahh… Choo! Atshew! Choo! Atshew! Choo! Atshew! Choo!”

Andriana proved to be a powerful rapid-fire sneezer.

“Atshew! A cat I figure as much! Ah… Choo! Atshew! Choo! Bu... bu... Ah… Choo! Atshew! Choo! From where?”

Angela’s sneezes were more breathy and dramatic as she tried to hold them back to regain her composure.

“ Forget th.. th... Atshew! That lets Ah... Atshew! Get in Atshew! Inside now... Atshew! Before i... Atshew! It gets Atshew! Even wor ... wor… Atshew! worse!”

Melody seemed to be the type of sneezer who sneezes after every second word. While Angela instructed Mathew to get down because it looked like they were all going to sneeze at the same time.

… Aaahhh... Aaahh... Aaahhh! Gonna gonnaaa…… Choo! Atshew! Atshew! Ahhhhh….Choooo!!

It was so powerful the tables and chairs were blown away. As they all went inside to get away from whatever was making them sneeze Mathew saw Steve in the front yard.

“I told you if there is one constant in this family it’s the girls have interesting sneezes.”

“So you brought the cat? Where did you get it?”

“I volunteer at the animal shelter. I told them I would be introducing Erin to a possible new family. They trust me there.”

To this day Angela Still doesn’t know Mathew played a part in that little incident but Mathew thinks its best to save that secret for the grave. As their love story continues.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello. So apparently, no one liked the idea of what happened at Angela and Mathew’s wedding. So I decided to continue with a Christmas story. I am also trying a different style so readers are less confused about who is saying what. I hope you like it and happy holidays!

It was December 23, and Mike and Gwen had just left the bus stop and walked home excited about celebrating Christmas and the winter break. Then Gwen heard something in the ally, so she walked off with Mike to check it out. They found a cardboard box with a three-month-old kitten inside. Gwen was surprised to see an abandoned kitten.

Gwen: Unbelievable! I mean, how can any human just leave a little kitten alone in a place where the garbage is left out?!

Mike: Sis, we live in a world where not many people have the heart to feel compassion or a brain to think. But we can’t do anything about it so we should get home.

Gwen protested the idea of leaving the kitten alone when it was 43 degrees, and the temperature would only get colder. 

Gwen: We can’t just leave it here. The little one wouldn’t last the night.

Mike: You know we can’t take it with us. Mom says we are the only animal allowed in the house.

Gwen: She doesn’t have to find out it can be our little secret until we figure out what to do.

Mike: I’m pretty sure with Mom’s allergies, she will find out something isn’t right. Then we’ll both be grounded.

Gwen: Come on! With her sensitive nose and her long list of allergies, we can do it. Please? You know what dad always tells us, “Nobody should be alone on Christmas.”

Mike protested the idea of taking the kitten home, but with Gwen’s perfected sad puppy dog eyes technique, he had admitted defeat. So they both snuck the kitten into the house. Luckily it seemed that their parents hadn’t noticed, but the two had to discuss a plan while they were in Gwen’s room.

Mike: Okay, it seems mom or dad has not found out we have an extra in the house, but we can’t keep this up for long.

Gwen: Breath, bro. We just need time to think of a plan of what to do next we can do it. It’s also a good thing you have a friend whose parents have a pet supply store.

Mike: He said he would give us some discarded cat supplies, but it won’t last. We need a real plan.

While discussing their dilemma, Angela walked in to say goodnight. At the same time, the kids did their best to hide the kitten.

Gwen and Mike: Hi, mom.

Angela: Mike, what are you doing in your sister’s room?

Mike: We were just talking about how we would spend winter break.

Angela: Okay. But get to bed soon. I might need both of your help tomorrow. Good night you two.

They both sigh of relief while Angela meets her husband Mathew as they both go to bed.

Mathew: So all preparations have been made. I get off work at two pm, and then I go to pick up your mom and sister. After that, I will pick up my parents at the airport. Steve said he would come to the house himself. 

Angela: I still don’t see why we should invite both our families. I think your family is more than enough.

Mathew: Don’t say that. We have several guest rooms, and Christmas should be spent with family and loved ones.

Angela put on her night mask as she kissed her husband goodnight.

Angela: Love you, Dear.

Mathew: Love you beyond infinity.

Later that night, the kitten snuck into their bedroom, first jumped on the bed, then hopped off and left the room. Of course, Angela’s nose started flaring up.

Ah… Choo! Atshew!Atshew!Atshew!

Mathew woke up and saw his wife rubbing her nose.

Mathew: Are you okay?

Angela: I..I don’t know. I th..think something went up my my my Ah… Choo! Nose.

Mathew held out a tissue for her as Angela blew her nose into it.

Mathew: Feel better now?

Angela: A little thank you. But I don’t know what happened.

Mathew: Maybe you inhaled some dust. We both know how sensitive your nose is. But let us go back to bed.

They went back to bed, but Angela felt a bit uncomfortable. The following morning Mathew had left for work. But Angela was left with the kids. They were excited it was Christmas Eve, but Angela looked like she was about to cry.

Mathew: Mom? Are you okay? Did dad do something that made you upset?

Angela: No! No! No! It’s not that. I just don’t know what’s going on with... Atshew!Atshew! Me.

Angela sneezed so hard she dropped the plate in her hand. The kids looked nervous as they came up with an excuse.

Mathew: Oh well, I forgot to tell you this, but I met a girl in school that I liked, and I bought her flowers, Lillies and babies breath. I guessed you smelled some pollen. Sorry, mom.

Angela: Well, when you give them to her, make sure to come back and help clean up the house. Your Grandmom and Aunt will be here this evening.

Mike: Right. Uh, Gwen? Could you come with me for a minute?

Mike pulled his sister away while Angela was cleaning up the shattered pieces of the plate and sneezing. The two continued the conversation in the living room, where the Christmas tree was.

Mike: So what’s the plan now? Mom is already sneezy. What are we going to do when grandma and Aunt Adriana come?

Gwen: We just have to keep our secret guess in one of our rooms, and things will be fine. I’ll be sure to lock the door tonight.

Mike: Look, Sis.

It is happening in the kitchen, off the scene.

Angela: Ahhhhh….Choooo!! 

Mike: Okay, help mom clean up, then take her outside for some air. I’ll keep our new guest upstairs and away from everyone else. 

Their plan went on till the family arrived. The first to come was their grandma Melody and aunt Adriana. Mathew’s parents couldn’t go but promised to video chat with them on Christmas, and uncle Steve was running a little late. 

Mathew: Merry Christmas Eve, and Welcome to our home.

Melody: Oh Matt, you are so hospitable. So, where are my two grandkids?

Mike and Gwen: Granny! (rush in to hug her)

Adriana: My oh my. Look how big you’ve gotten. Gwen, you look lovely. (peering at her sister.) I wonder where she gets her looks from. 

Angela looked annoyed at her sister.

Adriana: Oh, and how’s my favorite nephew? (Giving multiple kisses to Mike on his cheeks.)

Mike: I’m your only nephew Aunt Adriana.

Angela: Well, let me show you to your rooms. Tomorrow is Christmas, and I know how you love to spend the day.

Mathew: Well, why don’t we help you get settled in, and it’s time for bed, you two. 

Mike: But Dad.

Mathew: No “Buts,” Mike. Besides, the sooner you two go to bed, the sooner it will be Christmas.

In the end, both Mike and Gwen went to bed. The following day it was Christmas, and then they both rushed downstairs to see their presents. The real problem is Gwen didn’t close the door behind her, and the kitten got loose.

Mike: Merry Christmas, sis.

Gwen: Merry Christmas, bro.

Steve:(yawning) Merry Christmas to you both.

Gwen:(Rushing over to hug him.)  Uncle Steve!

Mike: Hey there. Did you sleep on the couch again? 

Steve: Yeah, old habits die hard. But enough about me, should you be opening presents? 

Both Gwen and Mike went to open presents. Soon their parents joined them in the family room.

Mathew: Hey Steve, is our guest room not good enough for you?

Steve: You know I can’t help myself, Mat.

When the kids finished opening their presents, they went to put them in their room. That was when Gwenn realized that they were in trouble.

Gwen: Uh, Mike, we have a problem.

Mike: What’s wrong?

Gwen: This morning, when I went downstairs, I didn’t close the door, and the kitten is gone.

Mike: Okay, if we don’t find that that kitten, Mom, Auntie, and Grandmom could sneeze the house down. And we could be grounded until 3505.

They both searched the house to find that kitten but had no luck. The good news was that no one had seen or noticed a cat in the house. But they had to stop looking because it was dinner time, and everyone gathered around at the dining room table.

Mathew: Thank you all for coming to our home at the most wonderful time of the year. Though I usually like to say a prayer before eating this year, I would like my beautiful and loving wife to say a blessing this year.

Angela(Surprised look): Me? Really?

Mathew: Please? I know you can do it.

Adriana: He’s your husband.

Angela: Okay, “Lord and Giver of all good things, the magi traveled for miles to bring the Christ child the first Christmas presents. So may we, too, remember with thankful hearts the love that comes with each present we open. We also thank you for the love you have for each of us, and we thank you for the many gifts you give us, especially the gift of life itself.”

All during her payer, her nose had begun to flare up.

Angela: A… A….  Ah… Choo! Atshew! Choo!Atshew! Choo!

Mathew: Dear, are you okay?

Angela:(Holding her nose to try to stop more sneezes) I don’t know my nose is acting like crazy again.

Adriana(Sniffling) It”s not just you. My nose is...Atshew! Choo! Atshew! Choo! Atshew! Choo!Atshew! Choo! Atshew! Choo! Atshew! Choo!

She was sneezing so hard she started tearing up, and her make-up started to run.

Melody: What’s wrong with Atshew! There’s something Atshew! Making us Atshew! Sneeze.

All three: Aaahhh…

Mathew: Get down! Right now!!

Steve and the kids were ducking under the dining room table.

All three: Aaahhh….Choo! Atshew! Atshew! Ahhhhh….Choooo!

As the sneezes died down, Mathew noticed something behind the curtain of the dining room window and saw they had an extra guest. Mike and Gwen were now busted.

Mathew: Dear, maybe you, your mother, and sister should go upstairs. While I talk to our kids.

All three women rush upstairs to get away from the cat to avoid another sneeze fiasco. 

Mathew: Well, nobody wants even to try to explain?

Gwen and Mike were standing with their heads down, unable to look their father in the eye until Gwen decided to break the silence.

Gwen: We found the kitten alone in a box in a garbage ally, and I could just leave it there. So I decided to sneak it into the house. This was all my fault, dad.

Mike: No! I am just as guilty. We wanted to help and remember what you keep telling us, dad? “Nobody should be alone on Christmas.”

Mathew(Disappointed but understanding): You two had good intentions, but you decided to keep a secret from the family, and this mess happened. But you did save this little one from the cold, and it’s Christmas.

Mike: Does that mean we’re not grounded?

Mathew: Clean up this mess, and we’ll discuss this with your mom in the morning. 

Both Mike and Gwen were left to clean up the mess in the dining room while Mathew and Steve discussed the living arrangement for the kitten. Mathew then explained what had happened to his wife and her family. They were upset, but they understood their reasons. So they came to a compromise. Since their uncle Steve worked at animal shelters, he knew how to take care of cats, so he agreed to care for the kitten until we found a good home for it and the kids could help. The kids were grounded but only for three days. Meaning they could celebrate New Year and take care of the kitten. They even name the kitten “Selina.” So all’s well that ends well for the family.

• 1 year later...

Cat allergies are so wonderful especially if the cat is hiding, and the allergic person knows it's a cat allergy.