Sneeze Fetish Forum

Face Visors

JohnSprinter

I've noticed a lot of employees in shops wearing face visors lately that attach to the head to provide a screen that comes down to cover the face. They are technically designed to prevent spray from the user should they cough or sneeze. Even though that's what they're designed for would it be socially unacceptable for a store clerk to sneeze onto the visor while serving someone? The large supermarkets here in the UK are making their employees wear them but not everyone can stifle their sneezes or has enough time to lift the visor and grab a tissue. There are people out there who have to wear these visors all day yet naturally sneeze multiple times daily, can't stifle and get very little warning when they need to sneeze so would inevitably sneeze onto the visor screen. Every time I'm shopping and see a female clerk wearing one I wonder what would happen if she couldn't help but let out a sneeze with little warning. It would be intriguing to see the spray on the visor. Has anyone seen anyone sneeze while wearing one? Or perhaps someone here wear's one at work who has needed to sneeze with one on? What did you do?

face-shield.jpg

Ughhh I hate this!  I understand wearing these but you should ALSO wear a face mask.  Just these alone make me cringe.  I'm a germaphobe I guess.  To answer the question though, no I have not seen anyone sneeze with just this on and I am glad for that, lol.  I am ok with this happening in fiction but irl...no.

3 hours ago, ScorpionPrincess said:

Ughhh I hate this! 

seconding this, especially in today's climate and knowing WHY these shields are necessary, i am repulsed and horrified by the idea you're presenting here. 

also seconding that these are to be worn WITH a cloth face mask, not instead-of, for public health and safety reasons

I'm pretty disturbed by the idea that anything about this situation is sexy to you.