Sneeze Fetish Forum

Just a sweet little blessing.

Comfortandstuff

Hello, lovelies! It’s been a hell of a week, and I could definitely go into EVERYTHING that has gone wrong, however, I just want to get something that made me happy tonight so it can hopefully bring some warmth to your day. 

I caught a cold, somehow. It had to have been either at the Grocery Store, or from my small circle of 5 friends that I’ve been allowing myself to interact with, but I digress. This cold is WICKED, so wicked that I tested for covid-19 (of course, it was negative). It started out in my chest, which is why I was nervous, but now it’s out of my chest and in my head. I’m at the rare point of congestion where I’m uncomfortably stuffy, but not to the point where my nose is completely clogged. In fact, it’s just runny enough to make me super sneezy for the past couple days. 

So tonight, I went over with three of my friends, and my boyfriend, J, to watch a movie marathon at one of their apartments. I really don’t like to sneeze in front of a good amount of people, so I was trying to hold it off all night. I just don’t like the attention, and I was trying to avoid telling them I was sick because even though I was negative, I didn’t want anybody to get anxious. 

But, by the end of the night, I couldn’t hold it off anymore. J was in the kitchen making the popcorn with my best girl friend, and one of my closest male friends. So, in the living room on the couch was me, and my best girl friends boyfriend/a close friend of mine. Let’s call him Jon. I’ll be the first to admit that Jon is very handsome, dark brown hair, tan skin, rich brown eyes, muscular, about 6 ft tall (in case anybody wanted context). He’s also a complete sweetie, and a wonderful friend. 

Anyway, as we were sitting there just the two of us, I decided I could let a couple sneezes out while the other two were away. Besides, I doubted Jon would think much of it or make a big deal out of it as he was checking the score of the hockey game on his phone. 

I buried my face in my shirt, and did my best to stifle the sneeze. 

“Hi-xtt!!” 

After that, the urge would typically be gone cause I’m a single sneezer, but I guess tonight there was an exception. I sneezed two more times. The second sneeze was completely silent, and the last one was kind of a half-stifle as it was kind of starting to hurt my head to stifle them. Jon muttered a blessing to me as I sneezed the first time, and of course didn’t hear the second one, but the third one he looked up at me from his phone.

“Aw, bless you.” He reached up and rubbed a couple circles on my back, and let out an extremely sympathetic groan. It was one of the kindest blessings I’ve ever experienced. It was like he was truly invested in the fact that he wanted me to know he cared about it. Idk, it’s hard to explain, but something about it really just buttered my noodles. 

I let out a breathy, near whispering thank you and just held my face in my shirt for a second and tried to regroup/prevent myself from blushing or sniffling to arouse any suspicion when I heard Jon stand up. I removed my face from my shirt, to see Jon walking over with a couple tissues he had plucked from the box on the coffee table. 

“Here. Why are you trying to hide that you’ve got a cold?” He asked gently as he handed me the tissues. 

“I’m not sure, I didn’t want anybody to get concerned.” I said, embarrassed that he knew. 

“Well, of course I’m concerned. You sound absolutely miserable. You have a fever?” He put his forearm to my cheek. “You’re a little warm, nothing too crazy though.” He said, lowering his arm.

”I’ll be okay, just a cold.” I shrugged, smiling at his kind gesture. 

“A bad cold, at that. I know you’ll be okay, I just feel bad. You sound so stuffy.” 

“You could actually tell this whole time?” I asked, wide eyed. 

“Well, yeah. Your voice is not normal, and you look a little tired. Sneezes gave it away though.” He said, with an empathetic smile. “Don’t worry, I won’t tell the others.” He patted me on the shoulder, and sat back a little bit on the couch. 

And that’s the end of the OBS. It was just super sweet, and it honestly made my heart melt that he was so concerned and observant. Not to mention, seriously the sweetest blessing I have EVER received. He’s a great friend, and that’s all he and I will ever be to each other, but I can’t help but melt when a lovely man (inside and out) comforts me. 

Hope you enjoyed! ❤️

~A

Omg, so jealous. That is adorable and amazing and I get butterfly just reading it. I'm sorry you're not feeling well though. Bless you. I hope you are able to take it easy. How is your boyfriend reacting to your cold?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/19/2020 at 3:38 AM, Comfortandstuff said:

I can’t help but melt when a lovely man (inside and out) comforts me. 

I couldn't agree more! So wonderful.

Thanks for posting about it.

• 2 weeks later...

Ahhhh!!!  What a caring and observant person, wow 🥰

I am with the others in feeling melty just reading that.  "Why are you trying to hide that you've got a cold?" Ahhhh ;www;  I want to start hiding my sneezes now just for the pleasure of being noticed!

• 4 weeks later...

..... what!!! what!!! what!!! 😫😫  this is the stuff I dream about. Men being kind and empathic  during a cold. You're so blessed with them! Keep em around! I'm sure you replayed the moment PLENTY of times for days after huh? 

Thanks for sharing this made me happy.