Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sherlock (BBC) - Just a cold

Italiangirl

John came home from Dublin after the weekend to find Sherlock sitting on his armchair,in his blue robe : he looked even paler than usual and his nose was bright pink. It was fairly obvious he wasn't feeling well.
He coughed lightly into his fist,sniffled wetly and then looked up to greet John,noticing his presence.
"Oh,hello Johd! Welcombe back!" He exclaimed,sniffling thickly afterwards and gently rubbing his nose,wincing at the congestion in his voice (which was also deeper than usual).
"Thanks,Sherlock..." Answered John.
"How was... Huh... Dublid? Huuh...HUTSSHOO!" Asked Sherlock,sneezing into a tissue.
"Bless you!"
"Thadg you"
Sherlock used the tissue to blow his nose as quietly as he could,but ended up producing quite a loud,snotty sound.
"Oh,I'b so sorry...*sniff*" he apologised.
"There's nothing to be sorry about : you're sick,you can't help it." Clarified John,looking at his ill friend.
"I'b dot sick!" Protested Sherlock (slowly pronouncing every word),trying to raise his voice,attempt that inevitably led to a miserable,tired coughing fit.
"Yes,you are! You can't fool me,I'm a doctor!" Shouted John.
"I kdow...HUTSSHOOO!!"
"Bless you!"
"Thadks,doctor!" Sherlock replied,in a mocking tone.
"Oh,you're such a child... It's just a cold,there's nothing to be ashamed of!"
Despite what Sherlock kept saying,he was feeling really under the weather : he had been fighting that cold for 2 days.
He had woken up with a sore throat and a slightly stuffy nose,then he'd started sneezing and coughing uncontrollably and the congestion increased until he couldn't breathe through his nose at all.
Sherlock shivered,rubbing his temples and sniffling lightly,wiping his nose with a crumpled tissue.
"I had told you to slow down,your latest case had you almost killed and now you got sick because of the stress. This is what you get for not listening to your doctor's advice."
"I do dot get stressed out! And cobe od,it's just a bit of a cold...HATCHOO!!"
That strong sneeze filled the tissue with snot,so he was forced to blow his nose again,making a wet sound.
"Bless you! I wouldn't say so..."
"Oh,hell!" Whispered Sherlock,sniffing for the millionth time,throwing away the soggy tissue.