Sneeze Fetish Forum

Do you still sneeze even if you take antihistamines?

catalina

I have this question since I don't take antihistamines (I don't have allergies too or maybe I do, but I don't give a single fuck about it bc I think it's not worthy to take pills every day for it lol) 

So my boyfriend has to take them everyday and he doesn't care too much BUT his mother is constantly forcing him to take them daily bc he has to and blablabla and it seems like she can't hear him sneezing lol she freaks out everytime and kind of gets me on my nerves. (I understand she's his mother and she wants the best but if your son doesn't want to and doesn't complain about it, why would you be annoying so much about it? it's not your body and if he doesn't want to, he doesn't want to period)

Anyways my question is if he (or someone) takes antihistamines every day or so, will I never hear/see him sneeze as frequently as before? or almost never again? 

Bc he's not that sneezy unless he doesn't take his meds and I would get like 1 sneeze every day and I don't want to induce that much you know 😕

If y'all take them everyday I would appreciate if you can answer me with your own experiences or if you have a partner who has (also I'm sorry if my English it's kind of weird, it's not my first language lmao)

It varies by person, of course, but I think the answer in general is going to be a yes, since antihistamines only dull one biological response that leads to sneezing. There are plenty of other triggers, from a physical irritation to the nasal cycle "resetting" itself (forgot what the actual term or scientific explanation for this was, but I know that can be a reason, too).

Antihistamines make you sneeze less from your allergies, as Sen Beret said. I have severe allergies and I'm kind of on team treat your allergies, and there might be symptoms other than sneezing at play, but it is a personal choice. If it helps, Claritin doesn't work very well?

• 1 year later...