Sneeze Fetish Forum

Face mask fetish - like a tissue?

CheekyGuy

I cannot be the only person on here who sees others wearing facemasks, especially white ones, and have thought this looks like they are holding a tissue over the lower half of their face, and thus finds it very enticing, as if it were the prelude to some nose blowing?

When I'm in a situation that necessitates everyone wearing a mask (i.e. in public at all), I'm too focused on completing my task and getting back home to really think about the fetish. Given the reason we're all wearing them, it'll probably be difficult for me to attach any sexual feelings to a mask for a really long time.

There are certainly other non-tissue things that remind me of people blowing their nose, but this isn't one of them.

I'm a scrupulous mask-wearer, and wouldn't want to trivialise the issue, by any means. But still masks do have an aesthetic quality, and create a certain mystique which is very sexy.

Edited by CheekyGuy
1 hour ago, Sen Beret said:

When I'm in a situation that necessitates everyone wearing a mask (i.e. in public at all), I'm too focused on completing my task and getting back home to really think about the fetish. Given the reason we're all wearing them, it'll probably be difficult for me to attach any sexual feelings to a mask for a really long time.

i had a job this summer that involved being around coworkers 8-9h/day but not the public (with tons of precautions in addition to masks). Now we're at the point my social life is getting back to normal, just with masks and distancing. It's so weird that they're becoming a normal part of life when it's been like how you describe for months. 

But no, OP, I don't really see the resemblance between this and a tissue :lol: maybe I never see people wear white masks. If anything, I appreciate the wet spot on the nose portion of masks people wear for allergy season? 

I've never thought about it looking like a tissue but I do get enticed at the thought of someone not being able to hold back a sneeze and end up sneezing into it with a really wet sneeze. 

used to be super into surgical masks bc theu reminded me of doctors and doctors are sexy. 

now i am not into surgical masks at all bc they remind me we're living in a dystopian hellscape and dystopian hellscapes fill me with dread. 

i have an appreciation for the cloth masks ppl have been making and buying, esp ones that fit their personal aesthetic, but that's more "ah it's nice to see people making looking out for each other not only normalized but fashionable" and not related to anything sexy at all bc again dystopian hellscape, dread, etc

I suppose the resemblance comes from being very aware of seeing the lower half of someone’s face clad in white, whether with a tissue or a face mask?

• 2 weeks later...

Heheh, I’ve actually thought the exact same thing many times! It’s just the paper ones for me, and they do tend to resemble the positioning of a tissue; sort of like “diet fetish” for me 😅