Sneeze Fetish Forum

Bad dust allergies (messy)

I have terrible allergies. To almost anything ever. But especially to dust mites, to where I try to live places without carpets, because I’m just so incredibly sensitive, and I will literally Just Sneeze Endlessly with the hint of dust. I’m moving in with a friend, and their home is mostly carpeted, and I’m suffering. I feel a little better now because I got better drugs and I’m hoping the combination of drug buildup and exposure helps, pls don’t worry too much about me, but I still spend quite a bit of my day sniffing and sneezing, despite a vigilant routine, and the days prior are honestly a little hazy, but it was pretty miserable and my nose was just absolutely nonstop, and I was just an absolutely disgusting mess. Generally I sneeze into my shirt, and though I stifle a lot, it just gets so incredibly messy, and rubbing your raw wet nose on your wet shirt is just a creative new circle of hell. And to make matters worse, I have a dog I’m very mildly allergic to, who likes to cuddle so my clothes get covered in fur, and too often this ends up making it worse because i stuck my already irritated nose in dog fur, and I never realize until it’s too late, and it’s quite the vicious cycle. I don’t even especially like my own sneezes, but I’m posting this here because I hope some joy can come of my misery.

Bless your poor nose! That sounds like it’s a rough time. I hope your plans are successful and keep us posted if there’s anything we can do to help. 

• 4 weeks later...

It's really too cute. :wub:
Nevertheless, it is sad to know that you are in such misery. Bless you for all your sneezing. Can I do something to alleviate your suffering ? Can't you negotiate to have a few rugs removed to make you feel better ? What don't you like about your sneezes ?

In any case, thank you for this sharing.
Bless you again, hope you will feel better soon.
Marius ^_^

• 6 months later...