Sneeze Fetish Forum

Close to Sneezing But Can't (Advice?)

CeruleanBlue

So, my long-distance boyfriend often induces for me, but most of the time he gets really close to sneezing but can't quite actually sneeze. He sneezes a fair amount naturally, but when inducing he can get extremely, extremely close to sneezing for long periods of time but can't make himself sneeze oftentimes. He's tried rolled up paper towels, Q-Tips, feathers (under his nose, the feathers he has are too flimsy to fit in his nose), dust (which he's somewhat allergic to), and frequent combinations of all of the above. It gets him extremely close to sneezing, right on the edge, but most days he can't sneeze from inducing and if he does, it's usually only once or twice. Has this happened to anyone else and do you guys have any advice? Thanks in advance!

he just needs to relax! he's thinking about it too hard & it's driving them off

7 minutes ago, •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.• said:

he just needs to relax! he's thinking about it too hard & it's driving them off

Lmao maybe honestly. We'll try it out and see if it works lol. Thanks for the suggestion!

Sometimes focusing too hard can chase the sensation away, or give it a plateau without a release. Maybe have him distract himself while still physically inducing? Reading something to himself (speaking tends to be too much of a distraction for a lot of people!) or playing a simple game or focusing on drawing a certain shape could help!

@CeruleanBlue
You should not titillate the nose too much. When I induce, I can sneeze over a period of time. But if it tickles too regularly, I can't sneeze anymore. Normally, if you leave your nose in peace for a week or two, afterwards it's easier to get sneezing after induction. Or the problem comes from elsewhere. We sneeze more easily when we try not to sneeze. So when he feels that the sneeze is coming, he should try to control himself as much as possible. Or it is a concern of concentration. Personally, I sometimes lose my concentration when I worry too much. Or, I also have a hard time sneezing when I have a dry throat, so I need to drink lots of water to make it easier. ^_^

Q-tips or rolled up paper is fine, but when it's wet, it gets rather ineffective. Instead, he can try hairpins or jack plugs. In my opinion, this is what works best. :razz:

• 2 weeks later...