Sneeze Fetish Forum

Requests? Broadway/Theatre oriented.

Comfortandstuff

Hey y’all, I need inspiration. I’m a giant musical theatre fan and I love to write those fandoms, but I typically need motivation to write/post something. Let me know if there’s anything you’d like to read, and I’ll try and write it for you. I will tell you in advance that I write mostly female/male content, as well as male/male, but I can try my best with anything. Also, if you’re not a comfort/bless you fan, my writing is not for you. 😂

Any musical or play you would want a fan fiction about, I’ll most likely know. I would love to contribute some theatre FF’s to the forum. :) 

All the best,

~A

Hi!

Omg another theatre fan! Actually, I don't have a specific story I'd like to read, but maybe some Spring Awakening fic? Like Melchior/Moritz or Ernst/Hanschen? 

I think you just made my day with this post.

I'm not sure if you're looking for more classical requests or not, but I'd love to read anything involving Elphaba and her great nose from Wicked

I love RENT too. What about Mark? He's always alone, so maybe something where he is sick and his friends look after him?

21 hours ago, snifflechick said:

I love RENT too. What about Mark? He's always alone, so maybe something where he is sick and his friends look after him?

I'm always a sucker for Mae Tuck from Tuck Everlasting. And the Mae/Angus ship is so precious.

Also, we stan Miss Adelaide.

• 4 weeks later...

Listen,

Hamilton, In the Heights, Once on this island, waitress, Hadestown, Book of Mormon. I LOCE MUSICALS! So any really!!!

• 2 years later...

If you're still taking requests, I'd love to see something involving Beetlejuice! He's so gross and pathetic and lonely that a hurt/comfort fic is tailor made for him! The whole time he's miserable and on edge and defensive because he doesn't think the Maitlands or the Deetzs could ever genuinely care about him (spoiler alert: they're just trying to speed-run a cure to get him to stop sneezing snakes all over the house and whoops, didn't expect to actually feel sorry for him lol)

Yay!!! Henry and Natalie from Next to Normal, Peter and Jason from Bare, and of course Adelaide and Nathan from Guys and Dolls!

Edited by chronic reader

Doing Erik (or maybe Raoul) with Christine from Phantom of the Opera could definitely be interesting!

On 8/29/2020 at 8:00 PM, InLivingColor said:

I'm not sure if you're looking for more classical requests or not, but I'd love to read anything involving Elphaba and her great nose from Wicked

I second that. Elphaba is my favorite musical character! Would love to read a sneezy story involving her. Or more from Les Miserables! There are some good stories here as well but older ones. 

• 4 months later...

I have a couple, but I'll narrow down the list to three!

Connor from DEH, Orpheus from Hadestown, and Alexander Hamilton from Hamilton