Sneeze Fetish Forum

First Dates and Sore Throats

v a n i l l a

So, for the past few days, I've been blowing my nose way too often, which is super annoying, and I've been sneezing more than usual. My sneezes have also been a bit harsher and itchier than normal. I chalked it up to allergies, since they're often the culprit. But I thought it was weird, since I'd actually been taking Benadryl lately. (I got a ton of mosquito bites the other day, so Benadryl is the only way I've survived that LOL.) Anyway, I didn't really think much of it at the time.

Fast forward to today. I had my first date with this really cute guy. It turns out we have a ton in common and he's super gentlemanly and wholesome. We had a picnic at a park in the most social-distancing-manner we could manage. We had a great time, and after he drove me home, we kissed. (For the purpose of context regarding potential contagion, we made out for like five minutes lol.) 

A few hours after the date, my throat started hurting, and then it started hurting a LOT. Four cough drops later, my throat hurt just as badly. It made literally no difference. Now, I have a bit of a tiredish bleh feeling and I'm SINCERELY hoping that I'm not getting sick, even though the evidence would suggest that I am. I have tech rehearsals this weekend for a show I'm in (it's over zoom, but still somehow incredibly taxing lol), and we have our shows this next week, so I really cannot afford to catch a cold right now. Also, very much hoping that, IF I am indeed sick, I didn't pass it along to the very cute boy.

I'm gonna try to get some sleep now and hopefully wake up feeling better and not worse. 😅 Definitely wishing that I had some tea or something rn lol.

Hope you feel better! I have no idea if thats sickness or not? It may actually some allergy just not as much the sneezy variety? Honestly that just sounds kinda miserable I feel bad for you. I hope everything works out for you.

@Usagi Thanks ❤️ Yeah I'm hoping it's just some particularly bad allergies.

Update: I vacuumed earlier today and kicked up a BUNCH of dust and have been blowing my nose nonstop since then and sneezing quite a bit. For reference, they sound sort of like, "Huh'ehhshhiew" or "Heh'ESHHiuu!" They're pretty harsh and they hurt my throat. My nose is pretty dry, chapped, and sad now 'cause I've been assaulting it with tissues lol. I also have a sinus headache, which is not a fun time but at least these things suggest allergies rather than a cold! So, still definitely not an enjoyable time, but hopefully it won't be an escalating situation.

Edited by v a n i l l a
1 hour ago, v a n i l l a said:

@Usagi Thanks ❤️ Yeah I'm hoping it's just some particularly bad allergies.

Update: I vacuumed earlier today and kicked up a BUNCH of dust and have been blowing my nose nonstop since then and sneezing quite a bit. For reference, they sound sort of like, "Huh'ehhshhiew" or "Heh'ESHHiuu!" They're pretty harsh and they hurt my throat. My nose is pretty dry, chapped, and sad now 'cause I've been assaulting it with tissues lol. I also have a sinus headache, which is not a fun time but at least these things suggest allergies rather than a cold! So, still definitely not an enjoyable time, but hopefully it won't be an escalating situation.

Aw I know how stressful tech week can be! Years ago I started getting the worst cold a couple of days before our musical and ended up losing it completely by our second show.

Hope you feel better! Keep us updated 🤧