Sneeze Fetish Forum

Jake's cold (day by day)

Italiangirl

Hi everyone!
I've been thinking about writing a story which follows someone's illness day by day,describing the whole progression (starting from the contagion until its very tail-end).
So,here it is!

This is a new character of mine so I'll describe him briefly for you : his name is Jake Smith,he's a 23-year-old man who was born and still lives (alone) in London (UK).
He's extremely polite,kind and educated (he speaks very clearly,with a modern RP accent).
Also,he's quite tall (185 cm/about 6'1),his hair is short,brown and curly and his eyes are green. His nose is quite long and upturned,while his nostrils are pretty wide.
He gets sick all the time (especially in the winter and when he's stressed out) because his immune system is pretty weak.

So,let's start!

[19th January] CONTAGION  :

Jake was working at his desk,his hands on the keyboard of his computer : it was Friday and he was exhausted and stressed out,as it had been a pretty rough week,so he couldn't wait for the weekend to start.
Suddenly,his colleague Sarah entered the office and exclaimed : "Good bordigg everyode!",her voice sounding terribly congested : she didn't look like her usual self,as she looked a bit dishevelled,tired and miserable.
She sniffled thickly and wetly,approaching her desk,which was right next to Jake's : "Good bordigg Jake,how are you?" She asked him.
"Good morning,Sarah.
I'm all right,thank you. What about you?"
He asked,despite suspecting she was horribly ill.
"I'b... HUH...HUHSSSHOOOO!!!"
Sarah sneezed violently into her hands,turning away from his coworker : she had tried to contain that extremely wet explosion but,unfortunately,she couldn't.
"UGH... I'b soo sorry!!" She apologised,groaning and sighing,her cheeks blushing in embarrassment.
"Bless you! Oh,don't worry!"
He told her,smiling sympathetically.
"Well *SNIFF*, I guess that pretty subs it up! The way I feel,I bead..." She joked,slightly chuckling to herself.
Jake giggled,nodding his head,then said : "Yeah... I'm so sorry you're sick though,I hope you don't feel too bad!"
"I'b pretty udder the weather,it's just a cold but of course I caught it just in tibe for the weekedd...HUH-SSSSSHH!!!" That sneeze really snuck up on her,so she didn't have the time to properly cover her red,stuffy nose.
Jake could feel the spray of that almighty sneeze on him,but he ignored it and just said : "Bless you!"
"UGH... Thadgs!"
She started sniffling miserably,desperately trying to clear her snotty nose,so Jake grabbed the packet of tissues he had brought just in case and kindly offered it to her : "Here,take these,it sounds like you will need quite a lot of them..."
She looked at him,her eyes full of joy and gratitude : "Aw,you're a lifesaver! I left theb hobe! Thag you very buch!!"
"Don't mention it,I'm happy to help."
She immediately grabbed a tissue and,after cupping it around her nose,she gave it a long,strong and gurgly blow.
Jake stood up and silently fetched his sick friend a cup of tea.
He gently put it on her desk,warning her : "Be careful,it's boiling hot."
She thanked him,lifting her face from a tissue,then started inhaling (as much as her stopped up nose would let her) the steam and sipping the warm beverage.
Despite being very sorry for his colleague and doing his best to make her feel better,Jake was worried about catching her cold : he couldn't afford to get sick because he was sooo busy but he knew that,working beside her every day,it was almost inevitable.

So that's it for now,guys! 

Let me know if you enjoyed this and stay tuned for part 2!

Edited by Zumil4702

Oh man!!!! This is so good!!! I absolutely cannot wait to see where this goes!! I’m definitely a fan of sick boys and this story is giving me life rn!!! Keep up the great work I always love your stories!!!

[22th January] (DAY ONE) THE START OF A TERRIBLE COLD

On Monday,Jake woke up with a super runny/tickly nose and a really sore throat.

Every time he swallowed it felt like a million pins were pricking his poor throat,his nose was constantly streaming like a leaky water pipe,he was tired and had a pounding headache.

The tickle in his nose was unbearable and he always felt like he needed to sneeze,but he would hitch and take deep breaths and the sneezes just wouldn't come!

He had definitely caught a very annoying head cold.

He got up,groaning in exhaustion and sniffling wetly.

He went to the loo and immediately grabbed some toilet paper,as there weren't any tissues in that room : he blew his nose productively,making a wet,gurgling sound. He winced and sighed at his own misery,sniffling in order to clear his nose completely.

After a few minutes of relief,his nose was extremely drippy again.

After getting ready,having breakfast (he only had a cup of tea as he wasn't hungry) and grabbing a few packets of tissues,he went out to go to work.

As he entered the office,he greeted his colleagues and sat at his desk,noticing Sarah's absence right away.
"Where's Sarah?" He asked Anthony,one of his coworkers.
"She called in sick,she's been ill all weekend..."
"Oh,I'm so sorry for her *SNIFF*,I hope she feels better soon." He said,sniffling thickly and sounding a little bit stuffy.
"Are you sure you're all right,are you getting a cold too?"
Asked Anthony,sounding truly worried.
"No,I'm fine,I promise..."
He reassured him,attempting to conceal his blatant lie by chuckling slightly.
Suddenly,the relentless tickle he had in his nose intensified : the need to sneeze was now compelling,so he waited patiently for it to come.
"HUH... HUH... AKKKSSSHOOOO!!!"
He sneezed into a tissue : the force of that messy explosion made him stumble forward.
"Bless you!" Offered Anthony,turning around at the noise.
"Ugh,thag you...*SNIFF*"
That sneeze had made him stuffy and now he was starting to sound more congested.
"See? I told you you were catching a cold!"
"I'b dot,it bust be sobe dust botherig by dose... *SNIFF*"
He was clearly clutching at straws not to admit he was indeed falling ill.
His colleague looked at him as though he wanted to say : "Keep telling yourself that" and then headed to his desk.
Jake kept sniffling wetly to get rid of the liquid snot that was threatening to come out of his runny nostrils,continuously dabbing at his nose with a crumpled tissue,desperately trying not to blow it.
He was sooo self-conscious about being sick in public,so he always avoided blowing his nose (unless it was absolutely necessary).
He also tried to minimise the sneezes and the sniffles,but it was incredibly hard,especially when he had a cold.
As soon as he could,he went to the bathroom and blew his nose harshly and productively into a tissue : he was getting progressively snottier and stuffier,so the tissue he had used was full of mucus and he had to throw it away.
After about half an hour,he was talking to Anthony again,when he announced,sounding very stuffed up : "Hold od,I deed to sdeeze... AAAH... AAACCHOOO!!"
He was definitely getting sneezier as well.
As a result of sounding increasingly miserable,he was sent home early by his boss.
It was freezing outside : after all,it was the coldest month of the year!
The bitter breeze made him sneeze even more : "ASSSHOOOOO!!! HUHKKKSHOOOO!!! EEEEHH... EETTSSSHHEEWWW!!" He had multiple sneezing fits that sounded wet,harsh and desperate.
His throat was very sore and his headache still there too ; the strong and cold wind made him shiver.
When he came back home,he immediately put his pyjamas on,grabbed a bunch of tissues and a blanket and threw himself onto the sofa : he felt really sick and drained.
He had gone from feeling 100% healthy to complete crap : he was a snotty,sniffly and sneezy mess.
He felt utterly disgusting.
He cupped a fresh tissue around his nose and gently blew one nostril at a time,making a snotty,gurgly sound : he had been blowing his nose all day and it was already chapped and red.
"ASSSHOOO!!!" A powerful sneeze surprised him,so it ended up covering his shirt and part of his blanket in snot.
He had given up,so he just sighed,his head already falling back onto the pillow.
He fell asleep.

That's it for today guys! I'm afraid I'll be a little busy these next few days,but hopefully I'll manage to post the 3rd part anyway so stay tuned! 

Edited by Zumil4702

[22th January] (DAY TWO) - ABSOLUTELY FULL OF THE COLD :

Jake woke up the next day,finding out he had slept on the sofa all night.

He was exhausted and now his nose was completely congested,his throat was so sore and he was at the stage of the illness where he literally couldn't stop sneezing.

The sneezes were so powerful and wet that they were tearing up his poor throat.

He hadn't had that sneezy and miserable of a cold in a looong time.

His head felt like a balloon ready to burst and he just was not able to focus at all : he couldn't go to work in this condition,so he decided to call in sick.

He groaned,then got up,sniffled and went to the bathroom to have a shower : he had been sweating an awful lot during the night (maybe he was running a fever?).

He felt terribly cold after getting naked,so the water of that boiling hot shower was a proper relief.

Unfortunately,some of the water got into his incredibly sensitive nose,so he had a never-ending,wet sneezing fit : "HEEE....HEETTSSHEEWWW!!! HEETTCCCHOOOO!!! HHHAAAAKKKSSSHOOO!!! HHHEEEEGGGSSSHH!!!"

After all those overwhelming sneezes,he opened his eyes and looked at himself into the mirror opposite the shower,discovering a string of thick snot hanging from his right nostril.

He sniffled wetly,then blew his stuffy nose into his hands,washing them afterwards.

The snot was now even more copious than the previous day,and it had also got thicker and harder to remove.

The steam had made his nose runnier,but that wasn't enough to get rid of that dreadful congestion.

As soon as he got out of the shower,Jake clutched a bit of toilet paper and blew his nose for quite a long time.

He felt a little less stuffed up,but his nose was definitely very irritated and sensitive,so even rubbing it made him sneeze a lot.

Out of the blue,an annoying tickle developed deep in his sinuses,so he scratched his nose and that made him sneeze : "AAAATCCHOOO!!! HUH... HUUUHTTCCCHOOOO!!!" 

He sniffled thickly. He started feeling all congested again.

He grabbed a packet of soft,white tissues and went back to the sofa.

He sat there and called Sarah to check up on her : "Hi Sarah! It's be,Jake! How are you feelig?" He asked her,sounding hoarse and congested.

"Hey mate! I still have that horrible cold,but I'b a bit better.

You soud terrible! Are you sick?"

"I'b afraid I ab,yeah...*SNIFF* *SNIFF*

I had to biss work today"

"Awww *COUGH* *COUGH*...

You caught it frob be,I'b sooo sorry!!!" 

"Don't worry...HUH...Hold on...I...I deed to sdeeze...HUTSSSHOOO!!!"

"Bless you!" 

Sarah could hear him blowing his nose from a slight distance.

"I'b sorry,I've beed sdeezig all bordig...I'b a bess...*SNIFF* *SNIFF*"

"Don't be,I know how you feel,I've been sneezing my head off these past few days. Now I just have a cough and a bit of the sniffles." 

She said,sounding less stuffy,having blown her nose as well.

"I'm glad you're feelig better,I'b just at the start..." he said,rubbing his red,cold-ridden nose.

"Hope you feel better soon. Well,I've got to get going now. Drink loads of fluids and rest! Bye!"

"Bye! Have a dice day!"

As soon as he hung up,his nose was itching sooo bad : "HUH...HUUUSSSHHH!!!"

He released that snotty sneeze into a tissue,trying to stifle it,failing miserably.

"Ughh,bless be..." He whispered.

He gasped,sniffling desperately : he couldn't breathe through his nose at all,so he was forced to use his mouth.

Soon,it was time to have lunch and,despite not being hungry,he decided to make something to eat.

He went for a plain chicken noodle soup : as he was making it (with a tissue up his nose to keep it from overflowing),he removed the tissue and tried to smell the soup by approaching his blocked nostrils to the steaming hot pot.

Well,he couldn't smell a thing and,attempting to inhale,he'd made a weird,gurgly noise,as he could get no air through his poor stuffed proboscis.

Right after,he sneezed into his left elbow : "HHAAAAMMPPCCH!" It sounded muffled,but it left a lot of yellow snot on his sleeve,fact that grossed Jake out so much that it made him cringe in disgust.

When the soup was ready,he ate it rather reluctantly,as he couldn't taste anything.

He was already getting tired of being sick : he even had to sneeze whilst eating and was forced to fight off the unbearable tickle.

After lunch,he managed to clear his nose thanks to the soup,which loosened the mucus. 

In the afternoon though,he gave his nose a long blow but,unlike the others,this one sounded like a loud honk,which didn't clear his nose at all.

It was official : he had got to the point where he couldn't get rid of the appalling congestion as his snot was too thick.

At about 07:00 P.M. he fell asleep on the couch again : he was snoring lightly (and he wasn't a snorer,so that meant he was REAALLYY stuffed up).

He woke up in the middle of the night,having to sneeze like crazy : "HAAAKSSHOO!! HHATTCHOOO!! EEEHH...EEEHHTTSSHEEWW!!".

After blowing his nose a few times,he finally managed to get some sleep.

Edited by Zumil4702
  • 2 years later...
  • 9 months later...