Sneeze Fetish Forum

Small observation at the mini-market.

oOMariusOo

It was around 2:30 p.m. when I saw this young girl. She was blonde, she was about 30 years old. Hair in a ponytail. Her pale white skin and she was wearing a Covid mask. When I saw her, I was at the gym. From the window on the first floor, you can see the entrance to the mini-market and she was there. Standing, she removed her mask, her nose had a slightly pinkish tint. She brought a handkerchief to her nose and began to blow her nose harder and harder. When she took off her handkerchief, her nose had reddened even more suddenly. It was adorable. :wub:

I think she had allergies. It was not particularly cold and she was not specially dressed warmly. Or maybe his mask was dusty ?

She got ready to go into the store to do her shopping. But as soon as she put her mask on her nose ... It was at this moment that my heart was racing. Quickly removing his mask a second time. Her face twisted quickly and she had just enough time to bring her handkerchief to her nose to let out a "TCHOOO !!" Particularly powerful to the point that her head catapulted forward and she even lost her balance for a brief moment. When she straightened up she had tiny eyes. Soooo Cute !! :heart:

I was so amazed for such a show and so disappointed that I could only see the scene from the gym. :razz: