Sneeze Fetish Forum

FaceTime Sneezes

Amg000

I was on FaceTime with a friend from college. He’s about 5’8 with blue eyes and blonde hair. We were making conversation and flirting a little bit. 
We had run out of things to talk about and I was getting tired so I was laying down in my bed and thanks to my pop socket had it tilted on it’s side so I could see watch him on the screen but the angle made it so that I was in the camera’s view. 
He was playing on his computer and he suddenly looked up like he was concentrating (or maybe looking at the light) to get a sneeze out. A few seconds later, he looked back down and started rubbing at the bridge of his nose. He asked if I was still looking at my screen and I said a simple “yeah”. He kinda muttered “dammit..” and a few seconds later, he stifled his sneeze. I blessed him and he thanked me appreciatively. 
Maybe 10-15 mins later we were talking about something, I don’t remember and he coughed a little bit... sounded like an allergy cough compared to a dry throat or a cold type of cough. A minute or two later, he sneezed mid-sentence, I wasn’t really looking at the screen so I didn’t notice of signs of his sneeze building up. This time he didn’t stifle it & it caught me a little off guard.. I said bless you more quietly, not sure if he even heard me but he had picked up his sentence like the sneeze never happened anyway.