Sneeze Fetish Forum

Together Forever (Wynonna Earp; WayHaught F/F)

jem

Hey, everyone. I’m so glad you’re enjoying my stories. Here’s another one, this time with the roles reversed. We’ve got sick!nicole and protective!waverly. Now, this has some MAJOR spoilers for season 4 of Wynonna Earp, specifically episode 6. If you haven’t watched that far and are planning to, maybe wait to read this 😊. If you’re all caught up or you don’t watch the show (although I HIGHLY recommend you do, it’s one of my favorites), read away and please tell me what you think. Thank you!!

///SPOILERS, SEASON 4, EPISODE 6///

“Together Forever”

Part 1

Nicole sat on a chair shivering, still recovering from her severe hypothermia. She had on a purple long-sleeve shirt and pajama pants. Her lower half was covered in a thick blanket, yet she was still rattled by intense shaking. The fire near her was doing next to nothing to warm her up. She sniffled and cupped her hands around her mouth, blowing warm air on them. Waverly walked over to Nicole and sat down on her lap. Nicole put her arm around her girl and held her close. Waverly cuddled into Nicole as the redhead wrapped some of her blanket around Waverly’s back. As the two shared their warmth, Jeremy walked over to them.

“Ugh, hey McGayverly! Are you two young sexy smoke shows getting married or what?” He was obviously drunk as he swayed back and forth.

“Jeremy!” Waverly said, surprised at his outburst. Nicole’s jaw just dropped.

“What have you two been doing this whole time?” Jeremy asked. Waverly downed her shot of alcohol. “Okay, I mean I get it. I get it. In the garden for eighteen months, defeating a shapeshifter, protecting the homestead, a lot of lonely trapping, um…” He realized he was rambling on. The two women were staring at him intently. “Yeah, never- never mind. Shut up,” he said to himself as he walked back into the dining room. Sheriff Nedley laughed at Jeremy’s drunken boldness and Wynonna and Doc stood quietly on opposite ends of the room.

“Actually, I did have something planned-“ Nicole started, as Waverly started talking too.

“Well, actually I did have something planned,” Waverly said, looking up to her girlfriend. She paused, looking deeply into Nicole’s eyes. The light of the fire danced over their faces, illuminating the dark room.

“You did?” Nicole asked, a smile lighting up her face. “Me too,” she said, her dimples popping. Waverly smiled brightly back and sighed. Nicole took Waverly’s hand in hers, squeezing it tightly. She cleared her throat and continued, whispering. “Waverly Earp.” She paused.

“Please,” Waverly said, “let me.” Her eyes were filling with tears. Nicole was surprised and touched at Waverly’s sentiment. Nicole smiled and sighed, letting Waverly continue. Waverly’s face lit up with happiness as she bent down onto one knee. Nicole’s face hurt with how much she was smiling. Waverly looked at Wynonna and then back to her girlfriend. “Nicole Haught…” Her voice gave out as she said Haught. Nicole, still smiling, sniffled softly. Waverly continued, asking Nicole, “will you marry me?”

“Yes,” Nicole barely managed to say, struggling to hold back tears. “Yes, yes, I will marry you.” Tears rolled down her cheeks, and Waverly’s, as she kneeled down on the floor. Nicole put her hands on Waverly’s face and pulled her into a passionate kiss. They both smiled widely as the others in the room cheered and celebrated. Waverly laughed and let out a deep breath as she held onto Nicole. Their foreheads touched as they smiled and laughed together, overwhelmed with joy.

“I love you,” Waverly said quietly.

“I love you too.” Nicole looked deeply into the younger girl’s eyes and let her face rest against Waverly’s. They smiled together, relishing in the sweetest moment of their lives.

Later in the night after everyone had gone home, Wynonna went in the barn, and Rachel receded to her room, Nicole and Waverly were snuggled up together in bed. Nicole was exhausted after her day. Turns out dying and coming back to life is no easy feat. She was still shivering despite being wrapped up with Waverly.

“Are you still not warm, baby?” Waverly asked, pouting since her girl wasn’t feeling well.

“N-no, I’b… okay,” Nicole said, her words catching with each tremor of her body. Her teeth chattered and she sniffled as her nose started to run. Nicole’s on her side, Waverly firmly tucked into her arms, sharing her body heat with the redhead. Waverly entangled her legs with Nicole, trying her best to cover every part of her cold fiancée’s body. Suddenly, Nicole felt a tickle growing in her nose and her breath caught. She attempted to shift away from Waverly, but the smaller girl wouldn’t budge. “Heh- hey, Wave…” She  tried to move again but Waverly just held her closer.

“No, I’m not letting you go til you’re all warmed up,” Waverly sighed, extremely content with her position.

Heh… I have to… hihh,” Unable to hold back anymore, Nicole quickly pulled her arm out from under Waverly and pinched her fingers around her nose. “Nghxtch!” Her ears popped as she stifled her sneeze. Nicole let out her breath and groaned.

“Oh, bless you, sweetie pie,” Waverly said, pulling her head back so she could look at Nicole.

“Thadks,” Nicole sniffed, her congestion obvious. “Sorry.” She pinched her nose tightly, rubbing little circles with her thumb and index finger.

“Hey, don’t be sorry,” Waverly said softly, a small smile tugging at the corner of her lips. “I don’t want you to worry about anything other than feeling better.” Nicole smiled at Waverly and bent down to give her a kiss on the forehead. Waverly’s face disappeared back into Nicole’s chest as she cuddled up to the still-shivering redhead. “I know what might make you feel better,” Waverly turned her head to look back into Nicole’s eyes.

“Yeah, what’s that?”

“Maybe a nice warm bath and some tea… and maybe… me?” Waverly smirked lovingly at her girl.

“Mmbb, that souds awesobe.”

“Coming right up.” Waverly regretfully slipped out of Nicole’s grasp and went to run the bath and make some tea. Nicole stayed behind, rolling over onto her back and groaning. Now that Waverly was gone, she could succumb to her cold symptoms briefly. She didn’t want to worry Waverly. She coughed into the blanket, trying to muffle it. Her throat had the most incessant tickle. She coughed for a long time, unable to stop since she started. After the fit, she took in a deep breath, her eyes snapping shut as she ducked her face into her blanket. “H’itshh! Heh…. Heh Hitschh!” She sniffed hard, not wanting to blow her nose. The closest tissues were in the bathroom and that’s where Waverly was. Hopefully, the bath was drowning out the sound of her cough. She really doesn’t want Waverly to worry. Her birthday is in two days and Nicole needs to be well enough to plan a party that is good enough for her girl. Her fiancée, rather, Nicole thought. She smiled to herself, thinking of Waverly’s proposal. She nearly forgot about how bad she felt until her nose started to run again. She sniffed again, becoming frustrated. Her eyes squinted and her nostrils flared, anxiously awaiting relief. Her breath hitched over and over.

“Oh, cobe od,” she sighed, waving her hand in front of her face trying to coax out her sneeze. Finally, she pitched forward into her elbow. “Hitschew!!” Just as she sneezed, Waverly rounded the corner and came back into the bedroom.

Bless you!” Waverly sat next to Nicole on the bed and put her hand on Nicole’s head. Nicole leaned into Waverly’s touch. “Hmm,” Waverly frowned. “Well, you feel warmer, which is good. But maybe a little too warm. How are you feeling, baby?” Nicole leaned away from Waverly’s touch, getting embarrassed at Waverly’s sweet coddling.

“Really, I’b okay. I want ndothing more than to be id that bath. With you.” Nicole grinned, giving Waverly’s nose an affectionate tap.

“Okay, then what are we waiting for? Let’s go, baby.”

Waverly took Nicole’s hand in hers and helped her up. Nicole tried her best to not let Waverly see just how dizzy she got at the sudden movement. She doesn’t know if Waverly noticed or not, but the younger girl wrapped her arm around Nicole, steadying her. They shuffled together to the bathroom and closed the door.

YAAASSSSS 💖🧡💛💚💙💜

I'm so sorry I didn't see this sooner! AAAHHHHHHHHH

My only constructive feedback (since you asked) is that it seemed like everything came on REALLY FAST. Like I know we always speed up the timeline for our stories bc we just kind of have to, but it felt like Nicole went from zero to fully sick *just* in part 1, somehow just doesn't leave as much room for where you're going in future parts. (Plus she was still shivering from hypothermia when they got in bed, but by the time the bath was ready Waverly thought she felt feverish? It's just too fast to feel real.) I would love to see you take it just a *little* bit slower. Not TOO slow, mind you!! 😜😘😘😘😘

5 hours ago, wannablessedbe said:

YAAASSSSS 💖🧡💛💚💙💜

I'm so sorry I didn't see this sooner! AAAHHHHHHHHH

My only constructive feedback (since you asked) is that it seemed like everything came on REALLY FAST. Like I know we always speed up the timeline for our stories bc we just kind of have to, but it felt like Nicole went from zero to fully sick *just* in part 1, somehow just doesn't leave as much room for where you're going in future parts. (Plus she was still shivering from hypothermia when they got in bed, but by the time the bath was ready Waverly thought she felt feverish? It's just too fast to feel real.) I would love to see you take it just a *little* bit slower. Not TOO slow, mind you!! 😜😘😘😘😘

Any and all constructive feedback is more than appreciated! I am incredibly new to writing and it's important to me to write a good story. I forget that reading it is MUCH FASTER than writing it so I lose sight of just how quick of a read it is LOL. I will definitely be taking it slower. I want this to last. Ideas to write about are very far and few! I've only seen one other show with f/f representation I've thought to write about (orphan black). They're hard to come by. Thank you for reading! And again, writing tips couldn't be more welcome :)

Again, yay for being happy with writing tips! (Lord knows I am). Also I LOVE ORPHAN BLACK AHHHH. But if you're searching for more fandoms to explore and write about, I can share a few that I've been drawn to (in recent years-- I think the time of Faberry is long over lol)

Korrasami (legend of korra)

Deanoru (Runaways)

Supergirl (lots of options there! In S1 I wrote about Kara & Alex as girlfriends instead of sisters bc I could just SEE it so easily in my mind, and it was HOT. But obvs you could also do SuperCorp or Alex/whoever she's dating, I stopped watching).

Firefly (Kaylee/Inara-- they were never canon but COME ON)

Buffy/Faith (also not canon, COME ON times infinity)

... that's all that's popping immediately to my mind-- NOT THAT I WANT TO DISCOURAGE YOU FROM WRITING WAYHAUGHT! Plz keep writing wayhaught lol. But if you ever do need a change, you could try one of these. 😉

Hey! Who's ready for another part?? I decided to take things a little slower, because who wouldn't want this to last longer? I hope you enjoy. As always, let me know what you think :))

"Together Forever"

Part 2

The two women walked into the bathroom. Waverly rested her hands on Nicole’s cheek, smiling. She then slowly moved her hands down Nicole’s arms, settling on her hips.

“May I?” Waverly asked, looking up to her girlfriend. Nicole smiled brightly and lifted her arms to give Waverly better access. Waverly gently pulled Nicole’s pajama shirt off, which increased Nicole’s shivering. Waverly then took off her own shirt and they completely undressed. Nicole slipped into the tub first, then Waverly sat in between her legs. Nicole sighed heavily, irritating her throat a bit. She turned away from Waverly and quickly brought up her arm, covering a soft cough.

“You okay, baby?” Waverly turned around to look at Nicole.

“Yeah, fine.” She smiled weakly. Waverly’s eyes wandered over every aspect of Nicole’s face. She can tell that Nicole is sick with more than hypothermia. She doesn’t want to push her though. Waverly’s eighteen-month absence changed Nicole in more ways than one. She’s more timid and easily distracted. She won’t talk with Waverly about what happened and what she went through. Waverly just assumes she needs time.

Waverly smiled and turned back around, leaning against Nicole’s chest. They sat in silence, the steam wafting over their bodies. Nicole finally was beginning to warm up. Unfortunately, because of this, her nose began to run. Profusely. She sniffed indiscreetly, not wanting to bother Waverly. She apparently sniffled one too many times as Waverly turned around again.

“Do you need a tissue, baby? You sound like you need one,” Waverly stood up before Nicole could say no. She barely managed to reach the tissues that sat on top of the toilet. Sitting back down, Waverly offered a few tissues to her sniffly girl.

“Thanks,” Nicole graciously took the tissues and turned towards the wall to blow her nose. She was slightly embarrassed, but she had no choice. Nicole finished and turned back around, crumpling the tissues in her hand.

“Here, give em to me and I’ll throw them away,” Waverly said, holding out her hand.

“It’s okay. I can hold onto them.” There was no way Waverly was going to hold her disgusting, snot-filled tissues.

“Really, it’s no problem. I can reach the trash from here.” Waverly looked pointedly at Nicole. The redhead paused a second and realized Waverly wouldn’t let it go.

“Thanks,” Nicole said, dropping her tissues in Waverly’s hand.

“You’re welcome,” Waverly sweetly said, giving her girlfriend a kiss on the head when she settled back down into the tub. The younger girl leaned back and Nicole wrapped her arms around Waverly’s body, holding her close. They stayed like this for a while, slipping into serene comfort. Nicole took a big breath and sighed, finally feeling relaxed. Right as her eyes were beginning to get droopy, she remembered that she hadn’t checked the traps in a while. All the excitement tonight made her forget. Her heart started beating faster and she decided she had to go check them.

“Hey, Wave. I need to go check the traps.”

“Right now?” The younger girl asked, turning her head. “But it’s late.”

“I’m sorry, baby. It’ll only take a few minutes. I’ll come right back, I promise.”

Waverly turned all the way around to look at Nicole, searching for a reason for her to go out and check the traps. “Well, can I come with you then?” She didn’t want Nicole to be alone. Any time Waverly could be with Nicole was time well spent.

“Umm, yeah, that’d be great.” Nicole smiled and nodded.

“Okay, we’ll go fast. I don’t want you to catch a chill.” Waverly gave Nicole a quick peck on the lips and they both stood up. They got out of the bath and got dressed again, then went downstairs to get on their coats and boots. “I’m gonna go get you a better coat from upstairs, sweetie. I’ll be right back.” Waverly grabbed Nicole’s hand briefly and gave it a squeeze before she started upstairs. Nicole took the opportunity to quickly blow her nose in the bathroom. One less noseblow Waverly had to see. Thankfully, she was able to clear the congestion that had been bothering her. When Nicole opened the bathroom door, Waverly was standing there with a big fluffy coat in her hands.

“Ready, baby?” The younger girl was always so giddy when she got to spend time with Nicole.

“Ready. Thank you,” Nicole said, a big smile on her face. Waverly nodded and intertwined her fingers with Nicole’s, leading the way to the front door. Waverly made sure her girl was properly bundled up before letting her go outside. She fussed over Nicole’s scarf and gloves until she could tell Nicole was getting frustrated at being babied.

“Okay, okay, I’m sorry, but I’m not letting my best baby brave the cold again without being well-protected.” Waverly smiled, trying to put Nicole at ease. Nicole smiled back and kissed Waverly, putting her hands on the younger girl’s face.

“Thanks, baby. I love you.”

“I love you, too.”

Nicole opened the door and the wind immediately whipped against her face. She was unhappy to face the brittle cold again, but she couldn’t let anything happen to Waverly. She just got her back and nothing was going to take her away again. Nicole looked down to Waverly’s hand and held it in hers, pulling her girlfriend close to her. They hesitantly stepped out into the cold, shutting the door behind them.

They made their way to the various traps Nicole set around the boundaries of the homestead. The wind whipped , making Nicole’s eyes water and her nose run. She roughly rubbed her sleeve against her nose and sniffled.

“Brr!” Waverly shivered, looking sideways to her girlfriend to see if she was okay. “Boy, it’s cold out. Are we about done, baby?”

Nicole just nodded, knowing that if she tried to talk she wouldn’t be able to form a complete sentence. She shook hard. Her body reacted poorly to its frequent encounters with the cold today.

“Let’s go inside. I think we checked them all, right?”

“Yeah, l-let’s go,” Nicole said, her breath hitching. “Snff snf.” Her coat was wet where she kept wiping her nose. She lifted her scarf up and pinched her nostrils between it. A wispy tickle worked its way through her nose. Nicole tried to fight it, but it got more and more intense. She had to stop walking. Waverly walked a step before noticing Nicole’s arm wasn’t moving. She turned around and looked at the redhead.

“Are you okay?” Nicole just nodded, her eyes fluttering. She was turned away from Waverly, letting go of her hand. “Honey?”

Wuh- one second,” Nicole gasped. She hastily lifted her arm, not wanting to mist the inside of her scarf. “Ihh’hitchh!” She sniffled miserably, her nose running freely. She was embarrassed to turn back around.

“Bless you.”

Nicole nodded and proceeded to wipe her nose in her scarf. She had no other choice. Waverly walked up to Nicole and craned her neck to look into her eyes. “Ready to keep going?” Waverly asked, her eyes brimming with sympathy.

“Yeah.” Nicole didn’t look at Waverly. She just took Waverly’s hand and walked quickly back to the homestead. They got inside and stripped off their coats and boots. Nicole was shaking more than ever.

“Oh, baby. Let’s get you warm.” Waverly guided Nicole to the couch and set her down. The younger girl picked up a big, heavy blanket and draped it over her girlfriend. As Waverly prepared a fire, Nicole sat and shivered. She couldn’t do anything but tremble. Her nose was running but the thought of even getting up to go get tissues seemed impossible. Waverly must have sensed Nicole’s discomfort with each passing congested sniffle. She went to the bathroom and retrieved the box of tissues and deposited it into her girl’s lap.

“Thank you,” Nicole said, looking up and smiling shyly. She plucked a few tissues and raised them to her face, hands shaking intensely. The tissues eventually made contact with her cold nose and she blew softly. “Heh… Hitchew!” Nicole bent over, the force of her sneeze causing her to swing forward.

“Aww, God bless you, baby.”

“Th-thadks.”

“Do you wanna lay closer to the fire?”

Nicole just nodded and accepted Waverly’s help to get up off the couch. The younger girl steadied her and helped her lay on the floor right in front of the fire. Waverly grabbed the blanket and wrapped it snugly around Nicole first, and then herself. Waverly decided she was going to be the big spoon tonight. She cuddled up to Nicole’s back and put her arm around the redhead’s torso. Nicole shook strongly against Waverly’s chest. Waverly just rubbed her arm back and forth over Nicole’s side and buried her head into Nicole’s neck.

“Ss-sorry I made us go outside. I needed t-to make sure it’s safe. I can’t b-bear the thought of anything bad hap-happening to you again.” Nicole struggled to express herself, but she did her best.

“Baby, it’s okay. I understand. All that matters now is getting you nice and warm.”

“Yes, please.” Nicole coughed a little bit, muffling it into the blanket. Waverly kept rubbing Nicole’s side, unsure if she should ask Nicole if she’s sick.

Maybe she’s ready to admit it, Waverly thought. After Nicole’s coughing ended, Waverly spoke up. “I think maybe you’re coming down with a cold, sweetie-pie.” Nicole’s shivering slowed to a stop. After a moment, it started again and Nicole sighed deeply.

“Maybe,” she said. She raised her frozen hand and pinched her numb nostrils, sensing a sneeze coming. Waverly knows now, Nicole thought to herself. She released her nostrils and let the wispy itch overpower her. “Itschew!!” The warm blanket felt good around her frozen face.

“Bless you.”

“Ugh, thank you, baby.” Nicole gave in. She’ll get better faster if she accepts help. She needs to be better tomorrow to plan Waverly’s birthday party. After laying down next to the fire for a while, Nicole’s shivering eventually stopped and she finally relaxed. Her muscles ached and felt heavy. Wrapped up in the arms of the woman she loves, Nicole fell asleep. She slept deeply, a way that she hadn’t been able to sleep in a long time. She hadn’t slept this well for about eighteen months.  

“Are you asleep, baby?” Waverly whispered, noticing Nicole’s heavy, even breathing. She propped herself up on her elbow and looked at Nicole’s face. The redhead’s nose was running. Not wanting to get up and disrupt Nicole’s sleep, Waverly just pulled her sleeve over her hand and softly rubbed the moisture off of her baby’s face. She chuckled softly, thinking about how cute Nicole looked. Waverly settled back down, kissing Nicole’s shoulder before she let sleep overtake her as well.

Yaaaayyyyyyy 💖💖💖💖💖

Poor Nicole, I could *seriously* feel how cold she was. Keep your girl at home Waves!!! Bust out some angel powers! (Or she could just use her adorable charms... which could be considered part of her angelic powers actually) 😜

On 9/14/2020 at 5:45 PM, wannablessedbe said:

Again, yay for being happy with writing tips! (Lord knows I am). Also I LOVE ORPHAN BLACK AHHHH. But if you're searching for more fandoms to explore and write about, I can share a few that I've been drawn to (in recent years-- I think the time of Faberry is long over lol)

Korrasami (legend of korra)

Deanoru (Runaways)

Supergirl (lots of options there! In S1 I wrote about Kara & Alex as girlfriends instead of sisters bc I could just SEE it so easily in my mind, and it was HOT. But obvs you could also do SuperCorp or Alex/whoever she's dating, I stopped watching).

Firefly (Kaylee/Inara-- they were never canon but COME ON)

Buffy/Faith (also not canon, COME ON times infinity)

... that's all that's popping immediately to my mind-- NOT THAT I WANT TO DISCOURAGE YOU FROM WRITING WAYHAUGHT! Plz keep writing wayhaught lol. But if you ever do need a change, you could try one of these. 😉

Believe me, I have bookmarked these for later inspection lol. I've been thinking about Maze/Eve from Lucifer and even WynHaught maybe?? I've seen some good fanfiction about both romantic and best-friend Wynhaught, but I haven't decided on anything yet. Much to think about :)