Sneeze Fetish Forum

animal crossing new horizons

bloom

figured i'd make an entire thread out of this bc enough people have played/did play that this could be a productive thread

what have you been up to in game? show off some of the stuff you're proudest of in game.

here is poubelle's map:

EhnCebnUYAASuT_?format=jpg&name=large

you can visit my dream address if you want but it's for a very old version of my island. i'm waiting to update it until one of my friends can go through and take pictures of all of the old places i foolishly destroyed before i took pictures of them

here's coco's yard, she is my best friend:

4PimWJ1.png

outside my able sisters, i love the simple panels so much because i am a basic bitch:

7A49hHt.png

nook's cranny and the news stand i made:

HDsBKXg.png

picnic area:

oW3yW7T.png

my living room:

Etb7j4e.png

i'll stop there for now!

i also do run a small discord server dedicated to animal crossing that's a really cool & vibrant & active community so if you want in on that, feel free to dm me!

Edited by jejune
9 hours ago, Losseneth said:

I don't play (apologies if this is considered derailing) but I love the Starry Night theme of your last room!

not derailing, totally fine! thank you, i am really stoked about how my entire house came out, tbh. it's cute in there!

• 3 weeks later...

I can't provide pictures, because I don't know how to put them from the Switch onto my computer.

I also don't have a Dream Address because I haven't accessed that feature yet.

I currently have the latest update (1.5.0 at the time of writing this) for the Fall/Halloween update.

Island name: Ruby

My residents are:

Villager/Islander: Megan (female)

Animals:

Wart Jr.

Renee

Keaton

Drake

Nate

Ketchup

Gayle

Celia