Sneeze Fetish Forum

Asukyra

Rock And Roll Boy

Wearing only a vest top and undergarments, Asukyra laid in bed, the bedsheet pulled up over her promiscuous body. Her head turned away, facing the wall, eyes closed as she tried to welcome sleep. Moonlight set itself on the lonely bedroom, soon being joined by Asukyra's phone light as she turned it on, checking her texts to see if her beloved boyfriend, Ryan, was on his way back home from work yet. Adjusting her glasses, sniffling softly, Asukyra posed for a selfie before sending it to Ryan along with a text; 'Missing you. My bed's empty without you'. Setting her phone aside, along with her glasses, Asukyra attempted to fall asleep once more.

Asukyra hummed urgently as she poured herself some hot chocolate downstairs, her nose twitching softly as a tickle crept into her sinuses. Asukyra rarely ever got sick, recovering quickly when she does. However, her allergies were something that she struggled with continously over the course of her life. Even now, if she doesn't take her prescribed antihistamines, she will always end up sneezing for some length of time. Although her antihistamines make her severely drowsy, so she doesn't take them when she needs to drive to work and back. Today was no different; she had a long shift at work and had a long drive back. Although, up to this point, she hadn't been sneezing often, so she didn't take them when she doesn't feel it to be necessary.

"Heegghh..." She involuntary hitched, automatically covering her lower face, eyes closed behind her glasses. "HA'CHYYOOOO! UG'SHYYEEWW! HA'CHYYEEWW"! She turned and doubled over, roaring out a fit, her bosoms bouncing along with her head with every sneeze. "Ugh... UHHH..." Her head tilted up. "AHH'SHHAAOOWW! UG'SHYYEEWW"! Screaming out a double, Asukyra had to fight to regain her breath back, soon grabbing a tissue from the box she kept in the lounge and blowing her nose with ferocity. Binning the used tissue, she spotted the cause of her fit; one of the kitchen windows was left open. The evening pollen was flooding in. "Ryeehhh..." She attempted to say as her fingers grasped the window handle, soon incapable of moving as her allergies got the better of her once again. "HA'CHYYEEWW! HU'CHYYSSHHOOOO! HU'CHYYOOOO"! Pulling the window in and closing it, as soon as her fit was done, she locked it immediately. "Ryan, I always say to close the windows before you leave" She muttered, returning to her hot chocolate and carrying her steaming cup with her, to the lounge, soon stopping just before she got close to the sofa. "N... no" She begged, feeling another swift, intense urge to sneeze. "Heegghh... haagghhh..." Asukyra braced herself as her nose wasn't finished. She, mentally, begged her nose for mercy, knowing she'll, most likely, spill or drop her drink.
"... HAAAHHHH..."
Sounds of the front door opening could be heard, along with heavy footsteps. Asukyra inhaled once again, unable to stop the tickle at this point.
"... HAAAAGGHHH... haahhh..."
Something soft was soon felt, pressing against her nostrils, the urge to sneeze quelling rapidly. Her eyelids fluttering open, her head lowering back down, she sniffled harshly before smiling adorably.
"Looks like I got back just in time. Go on; blow" Ryan spoke with a chuckle, holding a tissue against her now-pink nose. Sighing in relief, Asukyra nodded before doing so into the tissue.
"Thank you, sweetie". Asukyra cuddled him close, after pecking his lips tenderly.

Cuddled up together on the sofa, Asukyra's head sinking into Ryan's arm, she felt a soft itch form in her sinuses as her hair brushed up against her nostrils. She attempted to blow her hair aside but the damage was already done as the itch was already making her tilt her head back.
"Baby..." She began.
"Gonna sneeze"? Ryan asked.
"Mmm hmm".
"Big one"?
"Mmm hmmm".
"Want me to take your glasses off"?
"Pleehhh... please..."
Ryan leaned over and took them off, setting them on the coffee table before pressing a tissue against her nose. Just in case.
"Heegghhnnn... not... g... gonna worrrrrk..."
Ryan held her close, knowing how intense her sneezes get.
"HA'CHAAOOWWWW! HA'CHYYOOOO"!
"Bless you, gorgeous" Ryan spoke softly, caressing her back and getting her another tissue.
"Thank you" She rasped, her head soon melting into his chest.

I love her uncharacteristic screaming sneezes that her allergies bring out of her - and even more how her boyfriend knows just how to gently stall them for long enough that he can blow her nose!

Hope there's more to come from these two. 

On 9/20/2020 at 6:25 PM, Rick said:

I love her uncharacteristic screaming sneezes that her allergies bring out of her - and even more how her boyfriend knows just how to gently stall them for long enough that he can blow her nose!

Hope there's more to come from these two. 

Thank you very much, Rick. If I get inspiration to do another part, I will.