Sneeze Fetish Forum

What makes me sneeze so much ? [Help me]

oOMariusOo

(Sorry if I make mistakes, I don't speak English well.)

I explain to you...
I get colds from time to time. A bit like everyone else, although it is much rarer. This is characterized by a lot of sniffling and a few sneezes. Minimum 3 sneezes, maximum 10. Or when I have a severe coldness, I can reach the maximum 30 spread over a day. But, in all my life I have already had 3 incredible coldness !! Unusual colds that appear like this for no reason. I have no real allergies.

However, the first cold of this kind that occurred to me was 10 years ago. (I was about 21). So I was in my room and I was watching a movie in front of my computer. I remember eating hot dogs with extra strong mustard. I didn't add too much at the start. But when I got to the end of my plate, there was still a small piece of bread and a good spoonful of mustard. In order not to waste, I wanted to take the small piece of bread that I had left and dip it in the rest of mustard. ... Bad idea !! :unsure:

As soon as I swallowed it, I had a huge burn in the back of my nose followed by a quick uncontrollable tickle and in less than 3 seconds I had the biggest and strongest sneeze. That I have had in all my life !! It was really amazing and he got out without warning and therefore no possibility of control !! I don't remember the exact sound anymore because it's been way too long but it must have been something like this :

...HAAAAAHHEEEERRRRSSHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO !!!
A powerful, wet and very messy sneeze. It sounded so loud that my head was spinning.

Right after this sneeze, I sneezed at least a full hour without a break and without being able to control any of them. Mainly very wet sneezes. What is strange is that I never ever sneeze because of mustard. This is not the first time that I have eaten it and I have already eaten chilli peppers without sneezing like that. It was the strongest coldness of my life.

The second time was about 6 years ago. (I was about 25 years old). Over a whole afternoon, so about 5 hours, I sneezed a lot more than 80 times. Couldn't stop me. I was outside, in a garden. So, I wondered if I hadn't had a pollen allergy, but I'm in the middle of nature all the time and I've never had so many worries as I did then. My head was heavy, my eyes wet. It was as if a huge ball of pollen had stuck in my nose. I was completely desperate. :ohwell:

The worst part about this story is that I was not alone. As the first time, I was alone in my room. There were a lot of people in the house here. On the one hand, I didn't want to sneeze anymore, so I was thinking of going into the house to calm my nose. But I didn't want to go there for fear of being noticed. I was trapped ! :wackosmiley:

I really don't understand the causes of these colds ...
- The first for mustard, while I eat it from time to time and even chili peppers without problem.
- The second, for pollen ? Yet I often walk in nature or in the fields and even in this garden, yet I have never sneezed so much.

What makes me sneeze so much ?

And the third one, now ! :razz:
I don't know how many times I have sneezed since this morning. My eyes are watery and I spray spray all around me. I don't have a handkerchief and I have to rub myself with the sleeve of my t-shirt. Still, nothing should be the cause. I have not had a problem with mustard or pollen, I am indoors at home on my computer, I am not cold, there is no dust and it does not seem like a simple one cold. I'm sneezing so badly that I can't write this message !! x)

Phonetically, there is everything:
- Haatsheewww .. Atchii .. h .. H ... TCHOOO .. HAAARRRTSHOOO !!
Lots of false starts too. From wet spray, constant tickling and uncontrollable sneezing.

So, getting back to my basic question :
What makes me sneeze so much during these particular times ?
Why does my nose become so sensitive for a few hours and not reappear so strong for so many years ?
Have you ever experienced a similar situation where the common cold does not seem normal ?
It's not that the experience bothers me. I'm not drawn to my own sneezes, but to the benefit of the fetish community.

Do not hesitate to answer me here or by private message. :razz:
Marius ^_^

Wow, really sounds like a fantasy/scenario, something that wouldn't happen irl... but exactly because it actually happened, it makes me feel guilty enjoying it.. hope you are well, and that it never happens to you again, in all honesty.

@Owlinatree
No no, I'm not worried at all, there is no harm. I'm just curious as to why I have such sensitivity in my nose at extremely rare times. I can absolutely have nothing like this for years and when it does, it never takes more than a day. It's a bit like having an allergy for a day. An hour, an afternoon or a whole day and then nothing for several years, even under the same conditions. It's quite strange. I do not wish to consult for so little. And then, if I find myself a girlfriend with whom to share this fetishism, it will be special moments of pleasure to spend with her. :razz:
:wub:

@Roza
Don't feel guilty, it made me happy to share this with others and even more if you liked it. Don't worry, I already feel better. It didn't last as long as I imagined. Most of the day, but in the evening not too many sneezes, just a red nose, stuffy and I felt a constant burning but not tickling.^_^

History is real, it is lived experience. But this kind of cold hardly ever happens to me and I don't mind having it as long as I'm home alone. The second time this happened to me, I was really uncomfortable that I could be heard if I went inside. But also from the outside if someone was in the other gardens. Even if the walls of my apartment are not very thick, I am already less embarrassed than if I were outside in full view.

If this happens to me again one day, I don't mind. Besides, I would even say that living such an experience with a fetishist girlfriend, it would not displease me, it would even be a dream. Although I prefer to pamper someone with a cold, I don't mind being pampered. :D

@All
Am I really the only one to whom these "phenomena" are happening ? :unsure:

OK this is going to sound a bit weird, but it could have something to do with your nosehairs. If one or a couple of them are curled just wrong, or if one sticks up wrong, or something like that, it could get stuck into a sneeze-triggering position. I can't think of any way to fix this, off the top of my head; but it COULD be an explanation.

Oh yes, that's good reasoning, I hadn't thought about it. It is indeed possible. But it remains strange to see this phenomenon occur every x years. And how do they get blocked ? It wouldn't take just one sneeze to unlock them. The idea is good, but I think not for this situation. Having said that, it gave me a little idea for a story I'm writing. Anyway, thank you for your answer. ^_^

Edited by oOMariusOo
  • 2 weeks later...

Although i don't have the answer I can tell you a bit of my own experience with big sneezing fits (although they are not as big as yours). I have pollen allergies, but only since 10 years as far as I know, and although sneezing is a symptom that occurs with it, i always sneeze between 1 and 5x in a row. Usually 3 or 4x if the pollen is high. But just once in a while, not even every year, there is one day that suddenly i am more sneezy then other days. Then I sneeze much during the day and one of these times can be a fit of 15 sneezes in a row. This has happened only 4x in my life so far. So what I think is that my nose can be super sensitive if multiple reasons come together. Happens only once in a while. Maybe something similar is happening with you. 

Or it's just all a big coincidence 🙂