Sneeze Fetish Forum

2 self obs, mask sneeze and allergies

ID2006

My first self-obs today came from leaving the grocery store. I still had my mask on while headed towards my car and my breath hitched a few times while I was pushing my cart. I managed to bring my arm up in front of my mask before my head snapped forward with a sneeze. It was my first time sneezing with a mask on and although slightly awkward, it did feel good to get the sneeze out. I could feel the cloth mask be sucked in slightly before the sneeze and after the sneeze it was kind of nice not having to worry about cleaning spray off of my arm. When I took my mask off in the car the inside was a little damp, but not too bad.

Second obs is best described with a recording. I had a lot of housework to catch up on which meant dusting, sweeping, and vacuuming our living area. Dust, especially when combined with vacuuming definitely sets off my allergies. 

Bless you! The sneeze at 1:10 was my favourite. Sounded like you really let that one go into the tissue. Your description of sneezing into a mask was also great :)

Everything you've shared with us s amazing! Loved the description, and your allergy sneezing in the YouTube video is absolutely divine! I really respect how you share videos with us! Not a lot of us do that here, too often 😄

On 9/14/2020 at 8:24 PM, ickydog2006 said:

I could feel the cloth mask be sucked in slightly before the sneeze and after the sneeze it was kind of nice not having to worry about cleaning spray off of my arm. When I took my mask off in the car the inside was a little damp, but not too bad.

Like others have said, amazing obs and wav, thanks for sharing!

I sneezed into my mask for the first time a few days ago and I would say that having moisture pressed up against my face is more unpleasant than having to clean spray off my arm.

Just wondering, if you were not wearing a mask, would you just wipe your arm off on your clothes? 

Thank you for the blessings and lovely comments. It's always nice to know what others enjoy. 

21 minutes ago, ccv said:

Like others have said, amazing obs and wav, thanks for sharing!

I sneezed into my mask for the first time a few days ago and I would say that having moisture pressed up against my face is more unpleasant than having to clean spray off my arm.

Just wondering, if you were not wearing a mask, would you just wipe your arm off on your clothes? 

Thankfully my mask sticks out a little so I could only feel the moisture on it once I took it off. And yeah, usually I'll just wipe my arm on my clothes unless I'm wearing something dressy or certain fabrics that might show; or if I'm sick I usually keep tissues in my pockets and purse if it is particularly messy.

10 hours ago, ickydog2006 said:

Thank you for the blessings and lovely comments. It's always nice to know what others enjoy. 

Thankfully my mask sticks out a little so I could only feel the moisture on it once I took it off. And yeah, usually I'll just wipe my arm on my clothes unless I'm wearing something dressy or certain fabrics that might show; or if I'm sick I usually keep tissues in my pockets and purse if it is particularly messy.

Thanks for responding! One downside I find about sneezing into your arm is that it's much harder to wipe on your clothes discreetly compared to your hands, even though it's more hygienic. Do you have a way to do it discreetly?  Or do you not care if other people notice?

1 hour ago, ccv said:

Thanks for responding! One downside I find about sneezing into your arm is that it's much harder to wipe on your clothes discreetly compared to your hands, even though it's more hygienic. Do you have a way to do it discreetly?  Or do you not care if other people notice?

I try to do it discreetly. Usually by moving my hand as if I'm going to take something out from my pocket and twisting my arm against my shirt. I also prefer sneezing against the back of my wrist/lower arm which is easier to discreetly wipe off. 

Bless you. Your sneezes sound beautiful. Was your sneeze in the mask as wet as your sneezes in the recordings? Did you try to hold it back or just let it out when it came? If so, do you think you could have held it back or stifled it if you wanted to? 

Thank you Bondi 

7 hours ago, JohnSprinter said:

Bless you. Your sneezes sound beautiful. Was your sneeze in the mask as wet as your sneezes in the recordings? Did you try to hold it back or just let it out when it came? If so, do you think you could have held it back or stifled it if you wanted to? 

Thank you. The sneeze in the mask was also as wet. I didn't really try to hold it back because I was on my way to the car and knew I'd be able to take the mask off once I was there. I think if I was able to rub my nose I would have been able to hold it back or stifle it but without being able to touch my nose I'm not sure I could have. 

Loving your observation. Bless you for your sneezes and your blows are lovely too 🤧🤧🤧