Sneeze Fetish Forum

Some Yennifer X reader teasing

Some Witcher fanfic. Yennifer X Reader. They have an established relationship. Reader has the fetish and has not discussed it with Yennifer. It gets kinda messy.

You knew yen wanted to show you a good time. And she had all sorts of magic you’d seen her use to indulge all sorts of folks desires. Somehow, still, it seemed too strange to tell her you got your kicks from *sneezing*. 

She’d been rubbing her nose all afternoon and it was getting to you. Hopefully your poker face was sufficient, but Yen always seemed to catch on to these things, she’s perceptive like that. It’s a miracle you ever entered her life, being so shy. Though if she did know what she was doing to you, she didn’t make it known, and it would be impossible to figure out without ensuring it. 

Just now, as she’s across the couch from you in the cottage you shared while the two of you read, or rather, she reads, you stare at a book trying not to blush while she slowly but surely soaks an intricately embroidered handkerchief, suddenly her breath hitches, “ehhhhh-“ and her legs tense up against yours, then she settles back down. You give her a glance that is definitely one of concern, because that’s the appropriate emotion, and she smiles back reassuringly. You settle back into reading your book, or the pretense of reading your book, because you are very distracted but leaving the room would raise questions you weren’t prepared to answer, and just as you make a solid attempt at focusing on what’s his name from whatever book instead of Yennefer’s rose red little nose and how she should just properly blow it already, 

“Aaaaahh-“ once more, this time slightly more sudden and consequently louder, though slowly coming back under her command. Your eyes snap up involuntary, surprised by the sudden noise. Yen is unconcerned by your sudden attention and  rubs her nose hard against her hand, which first quells the itch, then again “ahhhe”, and while this time she’s not actively resisting, it’s still not quite going to be a sneeze. 

Having surpassed the plausible length of time to be startled, you return your gaze to your book, still feeling her fidget around as she tries to find relief. “Ah....... ehhh- mmm-“ You gripped your book tighter, hopefully going unnoticed to yen given her current plight. “Eeeerrrrrrr” she continued to sniff and rub. Ugh, why should mages even get congested? She’s all magically redesigned, but this kind of discomfort was worth leaving in?

“Ugh, I .. just cant ... ehhhh- seem to -sneeze,” she said looking at you finally.

You give her a glance you hope is sympathetic, but you don’t trust your voice to keep your experience to yourself.

“Is... eeeuh... is there anything you ... could do to help ah- ehhh.. me get ..dis out?” 

“Well... I, uh, hmm, I don’t know isn’t this kind of thing usually your forte, maybe some kind of spell “ 

“Un...fortunately no, mages ahhhhrent frequently afflicted               thusly. May- maybe you coubd blow on by ahhhh- eh dose?” You couldn’t believe this was really happening. Had Yen actually just asked you to indulge your incredibly obscure kink *as a favor*?! You surely couldn’t say no without raising suspicion, but you also couldn’t seem too excited. 

“Oh, okay, yeah we, we could try, hopefully it will .. bring you some relief” you say as flatly as you can, shifting on the couch to bring your face to hers, now feeling her breath on your face as it hitched. 

“Ah, I .. hope you don’t ca- catch this” she said, as you brought your face next to hers.

“It’s okay, I don’t really mind colds so much” you say as neutrally as you can manage, but at all excited to hear that she does in fact have a cold “I find sneezing pretty... cathartic? Anyway”

“Oh, ahhhhheee, come on dow, thabs just ah- cruel. Do-don’t tease me.” Oh dear god yen you do not know the half of it.

You take a deep breath in, and you exhale at her face, gently but still pursing your lips to try to make it tickle. 

“Eeeehhhhhhhh-ah-ahhhhhhhe-eeeeuu -fucking hell“ 

“Ah I’m sorry, do you want me to try again”

“E-ah, yes. Can you ... ahhhhh can you.. try to get right up ahhhunder my dose?”

You draw another deep breath in, and move to blow into her nostrils. You blow up into them, and yen looks for a second like it might be working, so you quickly take another breath and blow right after the first, hoping it’s enough.

“Ehhhh-ahhhhhhhhhhhhh-aaaaaht-CHIEOUW” “ahhhhhhtchuew” “eeeeishiew” she finally sneezes, blasting you in the process. “Oh god I’m so sorry” she says smiling at you “but oh dear thank you so much- HATchew- ooh my I guess this is finally ready to AITCHooo be a sneezy cobde instead of edless itching. HAptcgew! Though by the looks -ahhh- of it, you’re almost definitely going-haptchew-to catch it. ” she says taking her sopping handkerchief and trying to wipe some of the mess off your face, still right up under her nose. “I hope- ah- I hope you don’t mind getting this sneezy cold, do you?”

I’m trying to figure out what happens next, and I have some choices but I think the direction I’m going I’m not sure if I’ll be able to post it here or not since I can’t access the adult section 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...