Sneeze Fetish Forum

Desperately tickly sneezes, some relieving sneezes induced by stroking the bridge of my nose

Kudryavka

The ragweed pollen has been irritating my nose lately, but today was the most pronounced so far.  I woke up quite thickly congested and the nose blowing triggered something.  I rarely have fits, but this morning while I attempted to get ready in my bathroom, I experienced three forceful, wet sneezes in succession, followed by two half sneezes (my throat spasmed but my itchy, runny nose itself was unresponsive).  I felt absolutely at the mercy of the tickles... tilting my head up and relaxing my face, just hoping my nose would do its thing quickly, whimpering softly as the tickles rose to a climax and then sighing in relief (and some frustration) afterwards.

I went out with a friend, then came back home in the afternoon and listened to gentle music, wondering why my nose still seemed to feel itchy, as usually these symptoms dissipate over the course of the day.  My thoughts drifted to a guy I don't know very well who has been a bit chivalrous to me, and I wondered if I had these tickles in his presence, if he would slowly stroke the bridge of my nose up and down with the side of his finger to coax out the sneezes and relieve me... I managed to sneeze (desperate but slow, breathy and wet) at least two times in this manner, running the side of my finger horizontally up and down the bridge of my nose, and dreaming that some warm, chivalrous gentleman was sitting beside me and reaching over, or holding me from behind with one arm, and stroking my nose with his free hand... either way, taking very good care of me and my helplessly itchy nose. 💓

It still makes me feel melty to type this... my stomach is doing little flips.  I feel embarrassed to share, but also I hope I am not alone in this wish... and I hope that it is sufficient as an observation, even though it is mostly the observation of a fantasy.  (I do feel guilty for appropriating a stranger, but my mind goes funny places when men are chivalrous to me...  :blush:)

@Kudryavka
It's a very beautiful story, beautifully illustrated, with a lot of sweetness, tenderness, romanticism. In short, everything I like. I understand you well, I am like you too. Especially in the times when I am feeling alone, my thoughts are directed to a particular woman whom I do not know specifically. And so I imagine how the situation might have turned out if I had experienced those sneezes with her who had been so gentle with me.
:wub:

A big thank you to you for this sharing. It's normal if you feel embarrassed when you start sharing. But we're all like that. Me too at the beginning, I felt terribly embarrassed during my Self-obs, but you quickly feel understood and accepted by the community. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

I'm so glad you liked it, @oOMariusOo.  Thank you so much for your enthusiasm and kind words, especially since none of the other views so far have yielded a comment. 😳  At any rate, it's reassuring to know that a male fetishist also likes something like this. 

As an update, I've still been sneezing every day, and suspect it might be the seasonal crop harvesting dust rather than ragweed.  Unfortunately it's moved from those deliriously tantalizing tickles to on and off sinus congestion and pressure, nose pain and random sets of very strong, full-force sneezes that make my nose annoyingly runny yet don't bring much relief.  I finally bit the bullet and ordered some chhinkni in hopes of clearing my poor sinuses and nose, but it will take a few weeks to get here...

• 3 months later...

Ooof. I definitely relate to that. That sounds... amazing. I hope you find a guy one day who will do that! Until then, feel free to continue sharing those fantasies with us. 😌

And I think it counts as an ob! The description of your sneezes was amazing. I would definitely be interested in reading more self obs like that.

I do stuff like this as well! I often fantasize about a certain man doing the same type of stuff...😍

• 3 months later...

I’m a straight guy and I’ve actually had this fantasy too believe it or not. Lol I feel silly admitting it a little but I love to play the gentleman and take care or my partner, especially when it comes to sneezing. In mine I’m holding a hanky and massaging your nose with it, caressing tenderly. I rub your back and bless every sneeze lovingly. I also love to sneeze and be taken care of too, so I like that reversal too I guess ☺️☺️ Anyway I’m glad I’m not the only one! And I’m glad there’s girls like you out there too! Bless you! 😘🥰

23 hours ago, sneezelover said:

I’m a straight guy and I’ve actually had this fantasy too believe it or not. Lol I feel silly admitting it a little but I love to play the gentleman and take care or my partner, especially when it comes to sneezing. In mine I’m holding a hanky and massaging your nose with it, caressing tenderly. I rub your back and bless every sneeze lovingly. I also love to sneeze and be taken care of too, so I like that reversal too I guess ☺️☺️ Anyway I’m glad I’m not the only one! And I’m glad there’s girls like you out there too! Bless you! 😘🥰

I’m the same way! Every time I need to sneeze I keep imagining there’s a guy helping me get it out while holding me from behind. It feels amazing to intimately share  it with someone ... if that makes sense. I also want to do it for my partner - have him sneeze next to me or on me, while I help  them do it and bless them after each sneeze. It is amazing to see someone this vulnerable with you 

• 10 months later...
On 4/28/2021 at 2:35 AM, sneezelover said:

Just saw this comment... oh dear!  A tender message with a hanky (covering warm fingers) would be too wonderful for words... and yes, I like role reversal too. 💓 Thank you for your reassuring comment.

And thank you v a n i l l a, sneezewuv and Lindaa97 too.  :)