Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fighting a terrible head cold (M)

DozeCode4465

Yes it’s September and time for the nose cold from hell.  Except this one has me coughing and achy all over.  Throat is sore and I’m just a sdifffly sdeezig bess.  I have a cross between wet and explosive and hard stifles into my red cold saturated hanky.  I’d say I sneeze every 10 -20 minutes and sadly, for the world around me- blow like a snot filled trombone - often and embarrassingly  

as for the The Nose - well it has taken on a tomato 🍅 red shade and I’m searching for cream to cover.  The sneezing is well, not helping.  It clears out my stuffed bugle  but invariably leads to hard snot filled blows and ...you guessed it...more sneezes.  The cycle of nasal hell.  

oh and yes...nasality.  I sound like a 6 year old. All ms and ns are a bess and I sound like I have the mother of all colds in the nose. 

which I do.  For those of you who know My you tube channel.  Well I do have a tendency to catch cold so this is no surprise. Just worse and more annoying than usual. 

Sdifff sdiff honk sneeze honk!!!!

Have a great day 

BHB

Bless you. I've been enjoying your YouTube videos and my first thought on the last one was, 'poor thing, you sound terrible'. I of course love all the content but you sound so sick and miserable so I hope you are able to get some rest and take care of yourself, or better yet have someone who is able to help take care of you. Feel free to message me if you want someone to chat with.

12 hours ago, Lindaa97 said:

Bless you and get well soon! How do I find you on YouTube?

Aww thank - this nose is epic.  

this is the first one of my cold when it was spanking new.  Moved on to debilitating and finally tomato nose after 100s of honks!

On 9/16/2020 at 7:00 AM, DozeCode4465 said:

I sound like a 6 year old.

wow! what an absolutely vile thing to say!

edit: by the way, blowhonkblow, you're not fooling anybody with your new account.

Edited by jejune

Ahh Jejune always the defender of all things.  The bulwark of justice - the avenger of nasal evil ...The perfect person who never errs - who never says an inappropriate thing. you  are one sick puppy.  Oops sorry - I’ve just been labeled an animal sex predator.  Lassie, Morris the Cat, Garfield ....protect your pups and kittens!!!

But I’ll leave It to the group- have I offended by saying that I sound stuffed up - like I used to when I was a kid?  I’m hoping we’ve reached a point of understanding the nuance of communication.  If not.  Tell me so.  

oh and how does one block jejune?  Should be my right. 

1 hour ago, DozeCode4465 said:

But I’ll leave It to the group- have I offended by saying that I sound stuffed up - like I used to when I was a kid?

uh... yes. describing the lascivious details of your cold in the same breath as comparing yourself to "a 6 year old" does actually offend.

no one wants to associate something sexual like a cold with a child in any way shape or form bc children are a massive boner kill for literally everyone whose head is on straight. it's therefore not only offensive but moreso ALARMING to read something like you've written!

gross, dude! 

1 hour ago, DozeCode4465 said:

I’m hoping we’ve reached a point of understanding the nuance of communication.  If not.  Tell me so.  

how might one tell you so without receiving scorn and derision? 

just so everyone is aware (and i'm not going into details on my personal feelings on this, because this isn't the snake pit, so whatever) the op of this thread is the same guy who, years ago, posted a thread about how he had gotten caught taking creep shots of a woman with a cold while on public transportation with her, and how he was mortified he'd been caught -- but not at his own behavior.

for anybody who has rocks where their brain should be, it's as q says: directly comparing yourself to a kindergartener while simultaneously attempting to arouse people is a completely and self-evidently heinous thing to do. given his pattern of having absolutely no idea how to conduct himself appropriately in the past, i can almost suspend my disbelief enough to be convinced that our good friend blowhonkblow truly doesn't understand why this would be a problem, but i still remain... skeptical.

also, you can block me all you want, but i can and will still comment on your threads, in the event that i feel like it :3 nyeheheh

Edited by jejune

You can 'ignore' any user you like by clicking on your username in the top right, selecting "Ignored Users" and simply typing in the username of the person you object to. Not a perfect system, but it exists, and has done as long as I remember. I don't think there is a stronger block function, but such is life. Given the way you responded to that comment, I'm sure you would benefit from its use in any case.

image.png

I'd give an honest opinion on your maturity levels/general behavioural patterns, but you know, this ain't the pit.

Thank you for sharing with us DozeCode.

As for those upset by this thread, take it to the snake pit. If you don't have anything nice to comment on a post please be considerate and just ignore it or talk about it in the pit. No need for trolling or ruining a thread for the rest of us (unless you deem something as worth reporting, than by all means leave it up to the mods to decide, still no need to intentionally start something on someone's post).

No need to tell people (me)  they have “rocks” for brains. That’s just mean spirited. This has nothing to do with intellect, IMHO. I’m sure my colleagues, who are doctors, as am I, would disagree with your opinion. 

Edited by CharliesGirl

i don't speak for anyone else in the thread but i was only honestly and directly answering a question that op posed. im not trolling, im just holding up a mirror when asked to

Stop trying to hear what was not meant. If you’re willing to pick a fight or take your negativity out, please do it somewhere else. Let’s all enjoy the content, if it’s not to your liking you can just exit and find something for yourself. Have a good day you all :)

On 9/25/2020 at 2:42 AM, Lindaa97 said:

Stop trying to hear what was not meant. If you’re willing to pick a fight or take your negativity out, please do it somewhere else. Let’s all enjoy the content, if it’s not to your liking you can just exit and find something for yourself. Have a good day you all :)

Yes, indeed! He has fantastic content. 

Looks like we won’t be seeing any more of it on here, as he is now banned from SFF. I don’t know why it doesn’t say “banned” on his profile, but he says he was. 

Edited by CharliesGirl