Sneeze Fetish Forum

Being There For Her (1/?) (F)

Rock And Roll Boy

Just a small idea that brewed in my head, for a while. If you want me to make another part, feel free to let me know.

"Heegh... HE'CHYYEEWW"!
"Bless, Claire".
"Thaank....UT'CHYEEWW! HA'SHHOOOO! 'CHHRREEEWW"!
Her throat feeling on fire, Claire still attempted to thank her best friend, receiving a gentle stroke on her forehead.
"Gesundheit" Geneva whispered, sat next to her, handing Claire a tissue. "Here, Claire. I managed to get some thick tissues; I know how you feel about paper-thin ones".

Claire, laying in her bed, a ill mess, nodded softly. She'd been down with a bad cold for nearly a fortnight, as well as battling her allergies on the side.
"I deed to go back soon" Claire wheezed, Geneva rubbing her back softly in comfort, referring to her college classes. "I've mbissed almbost two weeks. I'mb godda fall behind big timbe, if I dod't... dod't..." The young blonde couldn't even finish as her red nose twitched in defiance. "HA'CHYYOOOO! UG'SHYYEEWW"! She roared out a double, barely managing to catch them in her tissue.
"Blesses. Jesus; not even a buildup this time".
"I kdow".
Claire's fancy room, posters plastered up, formidably organized bookshelf, desk, and her huge double bed, was soon obscured as Geneva drew the curtains together, the moonlight no longer illuminating the room.
"It's time you got some rest, Claire. I'll check on you in an hour or so, okay? Is there anything you need first"? Geneva crouched down beside her childhood friend, her heart sinking more as Geneva seemed to tense up. Geneva felt her forehead, Claire gently holding her hand before turning to the side and coughing like mad. Each cough was almost a dry retching sound, Claire immediately getting Claire a glass of water after the coughs had stopped. Claire, at that point, was barely conscious as she was completely drained after her coughing fit.
"Rest well, sweetie" Geneva whispered after taking Claire's glasses off and setting them on her nightstand. "You'll feel better tomorrow".

On 9/17/2020 at 12:31 AM, NickG1998 said:

Please continue this lovely story and keep up the amazing work I absolutely love your writing style 

Thank you very much, Nick. If you will, please let me know what part of my writing style you like so I can improve the quality. 

On 9/19/2020 at 12:18 PM, Likesn said:

It's a good start and I like the premise of this story, but it's clear that it's a little more than an idea. I'd very much like to see you develop this idea :)

Oh my gosh! Likesn! 

Thank you, as well, for commenting. I'm not sure about another part, for the moment, because I need to wait for inspiration and motivation to come back.

18 hours ago, Rock And Roll Boy said:

Thank you very much, Nick. If you will, please let me know what part of my writing style you like so I can improve the quality. 

Oh my gosh! Likesn! 

Thank you, as well, for commenting. I'm not sure about another part, for the moment, because I need to wait for inspiration and motivation to come back.

Hey, no pressure. Inspiration is a fickle thing. If and when you're ready to continue - I'll be sure to check it out.