Sneeze Fetish Forum

(Giantess) Rowena: The Eye of Ymir (Chapter 2)

Zracken3

This is from a series by AC Comics called Gargantarama, specifically Gargantarama #15. I'm not a consumer of comics, but this series is all about giantess heroines, so I made an exception. 😄 What's more, this particular issue has quite a sneeze in it! Sorry for the poor scan quality in some spots -- I don't have much to work with here.

For posterity's sake, this is a comic adaptation of a story (same name) originally written on giantesscity.com by a user named Pixis. There's much more in the comic than just this sequence, and it comes as a flip book, with the other side being Femforce #152. The comics are published by AC Comics, founded by Bill Black. This specific issue came out in 2009 and is attributed to Mark and Steph' Heike, who I believe are Mark Heike and Stephanie Sanderson Heike. Unfortunately, I think it's out of print as I was only able to find it on eBay.

Let me know if anyone finds out that any of this is incorrect.

https://imgur.com/a/KCvxvCU

I've been told by some people on another forum that they cannot view the images via the link I provided. However, I've had some help getting around this. These individual links should work for anyone struggling with the original:

i.imgur.com/FQB6nCT.jpg
i.imgur.com/HROBBuh.jpg
i.imgur.com/g5csdyE.jpg
i.imgur.com/toMkw3t.jpg