Sneeze Fetish Forum

Wonderful little observation of the day.

oOMariusOo

We are in the evening, it is 6 p.m. There is still a little sun and heat on the quays, at the edge of the canal. I wanted to take a little air and I left my house to sit quietly in front of the pool of water. I also meet my neighbor who seems to have had the same idea. She is a young African woman of about 22 years old. She is dressed in a simple T-shirt at the top and leggings at the bottom. Barefoot, she wears sandals.

She sat down on the small wall at the edge of the water and I found myself leaning on a railing, a little back a few meters from her. I didn't pay much attention to it until I heard him cough heavily, rather hoarse. She pulled out a handkerchief and began to blow her nose. A boat passing at this time, I did not hear the sound it produced. Once exhausted, she took a second, the boat having passed, I could detect some notes of heavy humidity at the end. It sounded something like this : "Fiiisssshhhhhts."

A few minutes later, she suddenly turned to me. I felt like she was looking me in the eye until her face froze. Those little eyes closing slowly while opening their mouths slightly. I couldn't believe my eyes, she was going to sneeze right in front of me !! I was really in the right place, right in the optimal viewing angle to appreciate all the details. Although I was still may be slightly too far for my liking. :razz:

She's the kind of girl without embarrassment, who sneezes openly, without putting her hand in front of her mouth and trying to sneeze hard. Already just the first few seconds of observations, it looked like she was waiting to sneeze, as if she really wanted it to come out. That first sneeze looked a bit like this: HAAEKKSsshhh !! I think he appeared so suddenly because of a light breeze that had come in seconds before. Strong power, slightly damp at the end and very quickly followed by a second just as powerful but more acute: Haaeeetshiiiii !! For this one, he was so powerful that his head waltzed completely to his knees and tears flowed from his eyes. Sniffling a little to try to clear his stuffy nose. Ssssniiiffllles ... !! She quickly picked up another handkerchief, preparing to blow her nose, but pulling it back quickly to make room for a third and final sneeze. HAAETSHEEEEWW !! I felt my heart squeeze in my chest and pounding. I wanted so much to start a conversation but I was too far away to shout a "Bless you" at him.

When that was done, she got up and went home.
This is not the first time that I have seen her in the street. She is often ill, but so far I had only heard her sneeze once but from behind. This spectacle here was as pleasant as it was unexpected. :wub: