Sneeze Fetish Forum

Allergies attacking!

weevill25

Hey all,

so i'm holed up in a hotel for 3 weeks before a big work meeting, and i'm normally a relatively sneezy person but something in this hotel room is really setting my allergies off! i think it's either dust from the air conditioner or maybe the laundry detergent they use on their sheets? whatever the case, i've been sneezing up a storm.

This morning i woke up to a completely stuffed up nose and a tickle festering deep in my nostrils...i reached over for a tissue and my eyes fell shut as my breath began to hitch..."hehhh...huhhh..." i sat there in the pre-sneeze for a second and then..."huh-eshoo! hah-etschoo!" i sneezed a hard double and thought i was done but..."huh-atshoo!" one more sneeze came barreling out. my nose now running, eyes streaming, i sniffled and then took two more tissues so that i could blow my nose with a slightly wet gurgle, ending in a bit of a dry honk. the honk of course, even though it was small, sent a few little vibrations up my nose, bringing on another tickle. "hehhh...uhhhh....?" and then i froze, tissues held a few inches from my face, eyes closed, mouth slightly open, chest heaving....then "huh-ATSHOO!! ASHOOO!" two more huge sneezes into now a bundle of tissues. i gently blew my nose again, being sure not to honk, dabbed at my nostrils and was able to get on with my morning.

this has happened almost every 10-15 minutes today, and i know that they're allergy sneezes. they're dry and 100% contained to my nose and they make my eyes water (that never happens with a cold). i must be allergic to something in this room.

as i type, my nose is itching again...i've carried the tissue box around with me and honestly after a few days of this i'm going to have to ask the front desk for more tissues *so embarrassing*

"huhh...ahhh...atshoo!"

new day and my nose will not quit! less of the multiples today and more of these torturous, long drawn out, tickly, teasing sneezes. i constantly feel my nose tickling, but sometimes it builds...and i'll stop and hitch for a minute...huhh...ahhhh.... and then sometimes i'll sneeze...huhh-atschoo!! and sometimes it'll just leave me hanging...huhhh...ehhh...? but i seriously never stop feeling the tickle in my nose. its got me in this constant pre-sneeze state.

managed to record a few, hope you like!

Bless you lots. Don't  be embarrassed about asking for tissues either, its only natural if you run out.

Loving your blows 🤧🤧🤧

thank you all for the blessings! i finally broke down and called the front desk for more tissues haha it was more like a very stuffed up: "ubb hi cad i get sohh...excuse be...sobe tissues brought up to by roob? ...thag you" and then as soon as i hung up the phone i sneezed two huge teasing sneezes: "huhh...ahhh...hahhh....huh-ATSCHEWW! huhhh...ehhh..hah-ETSCHEWW!"

the staff must have heard me sneezing the last couple days cuz they brought me not one, but two boxes of tissues!

i mean if its a choice between the toilet paper and the tissues i'll take the tissues, but they're no kleenex ultra soft *shrug* honestly i've been sneezing either uncovered, just letting them out, or sneezing into a towel when they get wet. i'm only using the tissues to blow my nose, which is still often haha

12 hours ago, weevill25 said:

thank you all for the blessings! i finally broke down and called the front desk for more tissues haha it was more like a very stuffed up: "ubb hi cad i get sohh...excuse be...sobe tissues brought up to by roob? ...thag you" and then as soon as i hung up the phone i sneezed two huge teasing sneezes: "huhh...ahhh...hahhh....huh-ATSCHEWW! huhhh...ehhh..hah-ETSCHEWW!"

the staff must have heard me sneezing the last couple days cuz they brought me not one, but two boxes of tissues!

That's so cute. 😅 Glad you got more tissues though!

• 1 month later...