Sneeze Fetish Forum

It's My 23rd Sneeze Fetish Anniversary

tarotgal

Today, September 23rd, marks 23 years since I launched my Tarot of Sneezing website. Thank you to everyone who's been an enjoyable part of my time in this community. Hugs!

To celebrate, I redesigned my tarotgal's realm website, so it's now responsive and, hopefully, a little easier to browse. I'll also be posting a series of 23 stories on my blog (and eventually the aforementioned site) starting today, for anyone who's interested in that. 

NewSite-Sept2020-Laptop.png

Edited by tarotgal
Edited to add image.

Happy(x23) anniversary, tg!

Edited by MyOwnPrivateSFC

Hi Tarotgal,
I have always adored your contribution, it is even a little thanks to your site that I discovered my sneezing fetish. I have always loved your sneezes, they are very melodious and your stories are always very pleasant to read. I think there is only one thing missing on your site, it would be comics or sneezing Artworks. I wish you a very happy birthday and thank you again for all you do for the community. ^_^

"..hH ... Heh ... Heshoo !!" (for you) and looking forward to reading you,
Marius :razz:

Congratulations on the site redesign! I look forward to exploring it in the near future.

And thank you so much for 23 years of being involved in the internet sneeze fetish community! The Tarot of Sneezing was one of the first clues I had that I wasn't the only one who enjoyed sneezing, and I'm very grateful that I was able to find like-minded people. I'm even more grateful that I'm able to personally thank you for your contributions, be it in person like this or by writing you fic every so often.

May both of us keep this up for many years to come!

Congrats, you have been a wonderful contributor to the community. Yours was the first sneeze fetish site I discovered when searching for sneezy images over 15 years ago.

Honestly, tarotgal, i owe so much of my development of the fetish to you. i discovered the Tarot of Sneezing and then your Realm very early on in my internet fetish discoveries, and i always come back because it feels kind of like fetish home. Your sneeze .wavs were some of the first i heard, and they are still some of my favorites. thank you for putting yourself out there and creating a place where i could explore my feelings about sneezing, learn new things, and feel a little like i had a community of people who liked the same stuff i did. i am grateful and in awe of you and so glad you're still around and that you're still maintaining the realm and Tarot of Sneezing. Happy 23 years and here's to many more!

You're maybe the most important person in this community. :wub:

Thank you for everything, and here's to many years more! :cheers:

I can still remember the day I found your website, over 20 years ago!

Thank you for all that you've done. I'll definitely be checking out your stories.

Finding your site's about 19 years ago was such a huge moment for me. Realising that it wasn't just me that felt this way was a huge reassurance. Thank you for everything.

Congrats and thank you so much for your contribution to the community! Gosh, now realizing that you were one of the first sites regarding the fetish that I found, that means I've been exploring my fetish on the internet for a bit over 2 decades, which is more than half my life. Hell, I've been a member of this forum for nearly half my life... *feels old and goes to have a lie down*

Well, happy anniversary :)

(Just FYI, the link to the second chapter of the Maisy and Jas story on the new site doesn't go anywhere)

Just had a look around there, thank you for your contributions!  I had been there awhile back but it had been years.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, Tarotgal! I've been a fan since I discovered the Tarot of Sneezing in 1997! You and Sneezing Girls were pretty much all there was back then. I still go back and listen to the failed presentation from time to time. Well done!

Thank you Tarotgal,  hearing and instantly loving your sneezes was certainly a big part of realising my fetish - i feel like i have grown up with you! #biggestfan :D 

Happy anniversary! 

i remember discovering your site when I was a teenager. It really helped me understand myself and feel more accepted. 

I can’t thank you enough!