Sneeze Fetish Forum

It's My 23rd Sneeze Fetish Anniversary

tarotgal

Happy anniversary.

You changed the game for countless people within this community who will always be grateful for your groundbreaking contributions.

Congrats!

Happy Anniversary! I remember discovering your site in the mid - late 90’s and it helped me understand that I have a sneeze fetish. I can’t thank you enough for that! :) 

• 3 weeks later...

You have contributed so much to our community with your site, I’m sure others have told you this but I want to say it again. I discovered the Tarot when I was 14 back in 2005, I would have never known about my fetish if it wasn’t for you. And a lot of us would have felt very alone

Thank you SO much and happy belated anniversary! ❤️

Happy anniversary Tarotgal. It was your site that I first went to, and it was pretty close to 23 years ago. I think you had been up a year when I first found it. I thought that I was the only one that felt this way about sneezing until I saw the site. Was so great to know I wasn't the only one. And I also can't thank you enough for making that site.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Happy anniversary! Your contributions to the community are endless and you have been such an essential part of the community. For that- we thank you!

Happy Anniversary, Tarotgal! Thank you so much for your contribution to the community. As many others have already said, your site was my first fetish connection back when I was a kid and the reason I realized this "funny interest" was something lots of people share, that I wasn't a freak. Thank you!