Sneeze Fetish Forum

Seeking help/advice for being more open about fetish with partner

PetalPunk

Hello, I haven't been around here in a long time, but I lurk from time to time. 

(if this topic needs to be moved to 18+ please let me know, but I'm really looking for a way to better communicate the fetish.) 

I'm looking for constructive advice about how to be more open about the fetish with my male-identifying partner who does not have the fetish, but knows I have it. We've been in a serious romantic and sexual partnership for about two years now and only once or twice has he indulged me when I sheepishly asked him to. (FYI, we are both over the age of 25 but that shouldn't really matter--I wanted to give you reference that we are both consenting adults.) 
I feel like I'm an open person when it comes to talking about what I want in the bedroom but when it comes to the fetish, I suddenly lose my ability to communicate. It's not like he's unwilling to indulge me, I feel weird asking him to. 

He also has seasonal allergies and is allergic to cats--which we have two--but he keeps himself regularly medicated but autumn is probably his worst allergy season so you may be able to predict how exciting/awkward this time of year is for me. 

I'll give you a scenario that happened recently: we were doing a bit of cleaning and after we finished he had a bit of a sneezing fit and I cannot explain how intrigued and excited (and awkward) I was when he started sneezing like mad! He was making tea and was sneezing every few seconds and I was just standing awkwardly off to the side asking is he was OK. 
In this scenario what could I have done differently that could have expressed that I was intrigued/turned on by that sneezing fit? What could I have said? How should I have acted? 

What kinds of conversations have you had with your partners about the fetish--specifically with partners who do not also have the fetish? 

it rlly comes down to just getting comfortable with expressing your desire. you can say things like "i like that" or "you look/sound so sexy right now" or even something like "do that closer to me" 

On 9/25/2020 at 10:55 AM, snzmn2016 said:

Just snuggle up to him and give him a kiss, he will get message and you won't have to talk

This is always a good way to go. :yes: If he's self-conscious about mess or whatever, embrace him from the back and kiss his neck or between his shoulder blades. Basically, the way to go would be to express your appreciation in the moment, and convey how much you love what he's doing, and encourage him to talk about it (because HOW HOT is it when your loved one talks about their own allergies grsjfkndgblmdkgrmfsktmfrg :dribble:). Like, you show him how much it turns you on but focus on present appreciation, you know?

Enjoy ^_^ sounds like your partner is a dream come true!