Sneeze Fetish Forum

Mess discussion

Matt alacran

So I personally am a fan of mess and from what I’ve seen there seem to be like different kinds people prefer more than others ( such as the long snot strings on sneezes, sneezing a snot rocket, spray, nose blowing etc) and I was just wondering what some people’s favorites are.

I’m not into snot shooting out of people’s noses when they sneeze, but I like nose blows that don’t honk.

Im really into spray and I don’t see too many stories that feature spraying sneezes and go into detail about them.

I'm not huge into mess but don't typically mind it. I really like gurgly and productive nose blows. I like spray usually if it is accidental, especially if it includes a character or person irl (who doesn't mind it) being sneezed on by a romantic partner or crush. I don't like strings of snot being flaunted but kind of like it when it's noticeable but immediately covered or wiped away, extra if the person is slightly embarrassed about it. 

Personally, I quite like the mess but it depends mainly on the context to which it is attached. For example, I like the spray in just about any situation. But for the snot fillets, I don't like when they came out on purpose with a nose blast. Much like ickydog2006, I like it when they appear for a brief moment with a particularly desperate sneeze. But only if it is white and "clean". Otherwise apart from that, I like particularly congested noses, where you can see from the outside that the nose is very wet. And also the blowing that does not honk. ^_^

@bingochamp7
I am in the process of creating a story with a lot of detail on the spray, but it will be mostly focused on female sneezing. I also have a story start going on with a spray-drunk male character. Could you give me more details, here or by private message, on what you like to read like this so that I polish my stories ? :razz:

On 9/27/2020 at 7:24 PM, djm4991 said:

I really like mess discussion, but only for females. Long snot strings, soaked tissue descriptions, all of it. 😅 

Yeah I’m right there with you. When like a bunch shoots out on a sneeze that’s just so good

47 minutes ago, Matt alacran said:

Yeah I’m right there with you. When like a bunch shoots out on a sneeze that’s just so good

Yeah! For me, I also like really snotty nose blows, with descriptions of how snotty the tissue was and such. 😳

On 10/5/2020 at 8:07 AM, Mr Sneezy said:

Spray and snot. The more, the better. Bring it on.

We would get along well. 😂

It depends for me. Personally I don't mind it as a byproduct of a sneezing fit, but by itself it doesn't really do much me.

I certainly like mess in scenarios cause it accentuates the embarrassment factor which is a must for sadistic little me 🙄 But as for real life, a snot would be a turn off, spraying would probably be sexy and as for nose-blowing, it's a no unless it's really self-conscious...

I never really thought about it that way, with the embarrassment factor, that’s something I’ve never really considered but it’s really interesting to think about. like hand over the face looking for a tissue type scenario?

I sort of like mess (snotty sneezes), but the catch is that they have to blow their nose afterward and clean up.  Otherwise it's off putting to me.

Yes to mess. I may be in the minority for this but snot > spray for hitting my button, spray doesn't do much for me!

1 hour ago, jano said:

Yes to mess. I may be in the minority for this but snot > spray for hitting my button, spray doesn't do much for me!

^^ totally agree with this

16 hours ago, Bleh said:

^^ totally agree with this

I could not agree more spray, in my opinion just isn’t that neat

I am unmoved by spray, but very partial to snot. The transparent allergic kind is the best. A string-shot or two during a sneeze is great, but I also enjoy seeing it just casually bungee out during random allergic moments. Goofy side-note: I find it hilariously ironic that it can appear almost indistinguishable from hand-sanitizer gel. 

Edited by iheartsneezn
On 10/13/2020 at 5:55 PM, iheartsneezn said:

I am unmoved by spray, but very partial to snot. The transparent allergic kind is the best. A string-shot or two during a sneeze is great, but I also enjoy seeing it just casually bungee out during random allergic moments. Goofy side-note: I find it hilariously ironic that it can appear almost indistinguishable from hand-sanitizer gel. 

or egg whites 😂

On 10/9/2020 at 2:02 AM, Matt alacran said:

I never really thought about it that way, with the embarrassment factor, that’s something I’ve never really considered but it’s really interesting to think about. like hand over the face looking for a tissue type scenario?

Yes please:inlove: or using whatever you can find in front of you, which could be as limited as to the other person's undergarments, hmmm...🤭 so I guess I like more the idea of mess than actually seeing it.

So interesting how many different preferences there are amongst us!

On 10/8/2020 at 9:16 AM, djm4991 said:

I think we would too.....😀

On 10/7/2020 at 6:46 PM, djm4991 said:
On 10/5/2020 at 8:07 AM, Mr Sneezy said:

Spray and snot. The more, the better. Bring it on.

I too, very much appreciate that sentiment. I'm also a big fan of mess that someone is struggling to contain.

3 hours ago, Rose said:

I too, very much appreciate that sentiment. I'm also a big fan of mess that someone is struggling to contain.

😊

I'm really into contagion and, thus I love the specific scenario;

A person who has a cold sneezes once, causing a tiny drop of snot to appear out of one nostril. That person then has to sneeze again and hasn't yet taken care of the first drop of snot meaning the next sneeze is going to be a real contagious messfest. 

• 5 months later...

I love uncontrollably runny/drippy noses, gurgle/productive nose blows, snotty sneezes that just sort of explode mess, noses that are just perpetually full no matter how many time you blow your nose, wiping runny noses of caretakers, blankets, pillows, or whatever else is available. Pretty much everything about mess except for yellow/green snot.